Author Topic: Need your help  (Read 4052 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Need your help
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2010, 10:44:29 AM »
I got some of the Primaforce 1,3 Dimethylamylamine and gave it a shot.  I don't know if it was all in my head after reading your post or not, but the first time I took it was great. Two pills, 50 mg worth, and I had a high level of energy and really worked out hard.  It was a smooth and gradual increase, not a instant jump and there wasn't a crash like I get with caffeine.  Basically like ephedra at a good dosage but without the shakiness or the heart pounding!  I tried the same thing later in the week, but that time I didn't seem to get the same effect.  It wasn't that it didn't work, it's just that it felt like it was about 50% as effective as the first time I took it (which was about four days earlier).

In your experimentation, have you ever tried either taking more (like going up to 75 mg) or taking it along with other stuff like caffeine/ephedra?  If you've taken it with other stuff, do you recall the dosages of the caffeine or other stimulant?

The most I’ve ever taken in one day (or at one time) is 50mg.

Tolerance to DMMA builds rather quickly, although I’ve noticed inconsistencies of effect that are non-tolerance related - i.e., I’ve actually experienced greater sensitivity to it after using it for a while.

The only thing I take it with is two strong cups of coffee.
I’m estimating that to be roughly 300mg of caffeine.
With that combo, one definitely enhances the other.

I haven’t stacked DMMA with any ephedrine/ephedra based products because the Dimeth really dries me out as it is.

I also try to avoid consuming an abundance of stimulants since I want to refrain from building a resistance and/or wrecking my CNS.
I function comfortably on my normal amounts, and on occasions when I need more, I can take it without problems.  

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2010, 12:44:32 PM »

Xymantix

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 08:11:29 PM »

I'll add some caffeine to the mix and see how that goes.  Tomorrow will be my third time taking it, so I'm still figuring out how it affects me.  Thanks for the feedback!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 09:08:16 PM »

The most I’ve ever taken in one day (or at one time) is 50mg.

Tolerance to DMMA builds rather quickly, although I’ve noticed inconsistencies of effect that are non-tolerance related - i.e., I’ve actually experienced greater sensitivity to it after using it for a while.

I haven’t stacked DMMA with any ephedrine/ephedra based products because the Dimeth really dries me out as it is.

I also try to avoid consuming an abundance of stimulants since I want to refrain from building a resistance and/or wrecking my CNS.
I function comfortably on my normal amounts, and on occasions when I need more, I can take it without problems.  

i dont take the dimeth on weekends anymore.....sat, and sun i just let my shit re-adjust....then start it again on monday...

bench

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2010, 03:55:00 AM »
I'll add some caffeine to the mix and see how that goes.  Tomorrow will be my third time taking it, so I'm still figuring out how it affects me.  Thanks for the feedback!

Let us know how it goes.
I doubt you'd see any kind of tolerance after only taking it twice, but who knows?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2010, 03:59:53 AM »
i dont take the dimeth on weekends anymore.....sat, and sun i just let my shit re-adjust....then start it again on monday...

bench

That’s cool; probably a good idea - at least, it can’t hurt.
Do you still take every third or fourth week off, and do you still alternate your doses?

I wish there was more research & info on this stuff.
I still don’t entirely understand the mechanisms through which it works.

It’s nothing we’ve covered in two years of physiology.

I just hope it’s not part of pathology by the time we start that!
 :-X

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2010, 02:25:04 PM »

That’s cool; probably a good idea - at least, it can’t hurt.
Do you still take every third or fourth week off, and do you still alternate your doses?
I wish there was more research & info on this stuff.
I still don’t entirely understand the mechanisms through which it works.

It’s nothing we’ve covered in two years of physiology.

I just hope it’s not part of pathology by the time we start that!
 :-X
nah, i just dont take it on the weekends anymore.....sometimes i wont take it on thurs, or fri either just to let it degrade a little more...

bench

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2010, 10:05:37 PM »

Bro science at it's best.

SUCKMYMUSCLE