Author Topic: The solution to this school bullying bs and the politics of victimization  (Read 5615 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: The solution to this school bullying bs and the politics of victimization
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2010, 02:07:11 PM »
It IS too late.

Hope that helps.

Probably true...but throwing a good beatin' on them would still be a good thing.  8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2010, 02:25:59 PM »
Yes but George and Pluck these kids today for whatever reason don't give a fuck...It's not like when I went to school in the 80's and 90s...These fucks elevate shit really quick...Don't believe me?  Look at the school shootings the past 12 years and now these kids killing themselves...This is why we can't play by the rules we played by.
The idiots who Kirk out with guns are usually the "outsiders", who are socially awkward, sometimes trenchcoat wearing during 90 degree school days, Matrix-fantasy having crybabies. Even the nerds, goth, and emo kids want nothing to do with them. Pretty much many want attention, and if you have ever noticed, especially when I was student teaching, that many times the "victim" does something to trigger the bully, like a "trigger type behavior", cueing the bully on that person. Either acting not cool, awkward, saying stupid shit, or just an action...
Typically the very socially inept take it to extreme levels, because they didn't learn suitable coping mechanisms from their parents...

Kids were bullied 2,000 yrs ago, and will be bullied 2,000 yrs after the present time.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2010, 02:28:52 PM »
Back in the days you just got even, Damn its hard to believe Nerds had more willpower then this fag gots have nowadays

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 02:38:43 PM »
The idiots who Kirk out with guns are usually the "outsiders", who are socially awkward, sometimes trenchcoat wearing during 90 degree school days, Matrix-fantasy having crybabies. Even the nerds, goth, and emo kids want nothing to do with them. Pretty much many want attention, and if you have ever noticed, especially when I was student teaching, that many times the "victim" does something to trigger the bully, like a "trigger type behavior", cueing the bully on that person. Either acting not cool, awkward, saying stupid shit, or just an action...
Typically the very socially inept take it to extreme levels, because they didn't learn suitable coping mechanisms from their parents...

Kids were bullied 2,000 yrs ago, and will be bullied 2,000 yrs after the present time.

Yes, but are you willing to take a chance on who will or will not be bullied?  I'm not, when laws are made, I believe it's universally understood that it's not going to curb the infraction 100% the purpose is to decrease the behavior.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 02:43:55 PM »
You are a idiot to not see the difference. They are talking about bullying, not being robbed...being robbed is a felony, call the police, or in some states shoot the mofo.

Today's kids are too overly sensitive, and it results in adults who cannot cope with "problems" with others. They quickly go run and tell, instead of handling it themselves.
I've had bullies, and I had to handle it, it allows one to grow, and once you've dealt with one scenario, you can deal with similar..

So it's good for the kids to grow up in a world in which they know they are alone. No adult will help. Cope it with yourself. You'll grow stronger and better. All of this because it's a tradition in every generation. Someone touches an adult = governement biz. Someone touches a kid = it's kids fault, forget it. How fucked up can it get?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2010, 03:07:15 PM »
Bullying is the wrong fucking word. IT's harassment. I was a big kid is school still was harassed to dealth. However I was man enough to fight back, so it was a the game of provoke the giant kid until he trips a switch. Safe to say it's still with me. When drunk often catch myself falling into the same trap I had in high school. Where social harassment turns into me going into straight up physco mode. It's the cost of being harassed by a virtually everyone you know.  I'm the work kind of fucked up from this shit, I still can't shake it and I'm 23. So all your fucking be tough shit is fucking stupid.

Please don't tell me tripping out over insults is bad I'm aware, but it's basic conditioning, it's hard to remove it when it was renforced on a daily basis until I was twenty. Sure I handle things badly, but I just took yourguys advice. There are more social and mature ways to do it, but this info wasn't around when I was 12.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2010, 03:32:59 PM »
So it's good for the kids to grow up in a world in which they know they are alone. No adult will help. Cope it with yourself. You'll grow stronger and better. All of this because it's a tradition in every generation. Someone touches an adult = governement biz. Someone touches a kid = it's kids fault, forget it. How fucked up can it get?
Did I say that? No, I didn't. Parents can offer help, they can talk to the school, talk to the parents, but ultimately, it backfires, because it shows the other kids that this kid needs parents help in dealing with their own. A kid's world and a adult's world are two different worlds. Parents and adults are seen as the enemy, once you get them involved you are see. As breaking a certain code, and then you are like a lamb for the

slaughter. I had a bully in High School, I asked my mother what to do about it, she told "tell him, that he is uncouth...", well that won't work for a Thug, he eventually stopped, because actually, he was testing me, and I saw him a few yrs ago, and he shook
my hand, slapped me on the back...

Thing is parents and adults are suppose to guide us in growing
up and handle things when they get out of hand, but children for the most part should handle their own problems...
But, there are juvenile courts that handle certain situations like fights, gang issues, rapes, thefts, stalking, etc. Those are the
situations that get out of hand. You should know this.

Yes, but are you willing to take a chance on who will or will not be bullied?  I'm not, when laws are made, I believe it's universally understood that it's not going to curb the infraction 100% the purpose is to decrease the behavior.

there will not and should not be "anti-bullying" laws, that would be really treading on 1st amendment rights, and making a truly over sensitive public. We already as it is have a bitchification of the American Male going on, what do you think will happen next...

No, you don't know who is gonna Kirk out, but are you letting the freaks have more power than they should? I agree that some people need to watch what they say, and shouldn't pick on others, yet shit happens, a person who let's that shit go on and on, obviously needs to grow a set. You nip things in the bud and let 'em know, "who they are dealing with"

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2010, 03:39:33 PM »
Did I say that? No, I didn't. Parents can offer help, they can talk to the school, talk to the parents, but ultimately, it backfires, because it shows the other kids that this kid needs parents help in dealing with their own. A kid's world and a adult's world are two different worlds. Parents and adults are seen as the enemy, once you get them involved you are see. As breaking a certain code, and then you are like a lamb for the

do you have no fucking clue about what your talking about it's peer ostrification. It's not about being sensitive. It's about being avoided by every single person you know harrass and destroyed mentally on a daily basis. It happens to about 1in 100 kids. However if fucks them up. It's like saying you know what it feels like to get raped, because you were groped by a fat chick. This shit fucks you up, it's not like one asshole testing for the first month of grade six. It's about everyone doing it for 3 years. At that age your developing, ways of the world, it makes you feel like your a jew surrounded by nazi's. Than you hear people like you saying it's natural as were socially inept. Which in my mind is fucking nazi talk. So I go in war mode pretty quick. Anytime all the time I have to keep with me the feeling that I have to work with nazi's.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2010, 03:46:04 PM »
Parker, right thing is the right thing, no matter what the bad guys think. Adults should be involved from the beginning, since they are always an authority to youngster, no matter what they (youngsters) say or do, they always are.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2010, 03:49:34 PM »
Parker, right thing is the right thing, no matter what the bad guys think. Adults should be involved from the beginning, since they are always an authority to youngster, no matter what they (youngsters) say or do, they always are.
See what he fails to realize is if a school authority takes action and gives support the child is able to deal with it even if it gets worst. If someone did with me I'd have been much better off.  Atleast I would of trusted adults. But my parents told me to take care of this shit on my own.  So I learn at the age of 13 adults/ teens there all the same. They pick on the week, the socially inept, as it helps to maintain our gene pool. Therefore I'm a genetic inferior and must always always be ready to fight back, say when at a bar, party, church, school, work etc.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2010, 03:53:04 PM »
Parker I'll just say you're way off base...You're putting machismo in this and it doesn't belong.

This is as close to a meltdown I've ever seen you get...You're wrong on so many levels..

1.  Triggering a bully?  LMAO..kind of like a wife triggering her husband to abuse her?
2.  You and I are from a different generation...I'm 31 and I think you are 33, these kids today are different...and you trying to push the way we solved problems on this generation would leave to nothing but trouble.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2010, 03:56:57 PM »
Parker I'll just say you're way off base...You're putting machismo in this and it doesn't belong.
But he's proving the point if you can't convince a teacher how this shit work its pretty bad. This shit fucked me up massively no joke. But parker again makes himself an expert of something he never experienced. He mentions how he was bullied one time.

That's like saying you understand PTS because you spend a day in Iraq. It's the years of reenforcement that does the damage.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2010, 03:58:30 PM »
As I said, parents and adults are there for guidance, to be referees, and step in when it gets out of control...when parents are always hovering over the kids, it creates a situation in which the kids are always looking for the parents and adults to solve all their problems. Then as they become young adults, they have a hard time coping...then you get the stalking situations....people who can't cope.

Maybe it's your Euro upbringing in which Authority Figures are there to step in at every phase, but my Southern ancestors have a saying that echoes for all conflicts in life "If you fall off the horse, you get back up, no matter if you are crying, you get back up on that horse", it's about seeing something thru.
Or, "one day, you are going to learn how to fight your own
battles, so give 'em hell!"

parents have to teach us how to stand up for ourselves, if they don't who will?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2010, 04:01:03 PM »
As I said, parents and adults are there for guidance, to be referees, and step in when it gets out of control...when parents are always hovering over the kids, it creates a situation in which the kids are always looking for the parents and adults to solve all their problems. Then as they become young adults, they have a hard time coping...then you get the stalking situations....people who can't cope.

Maybe it's your Euro upbringing in which Authority Figures are there to step in at every phase, but my Southern ancestors have a saying that echoes for all conflicts in life "If you fall off the horse, you get back up, no matter if you are crying, you get back up on that horse", it's about seeing something thru.

Great now your using your slave past as a reference to justifying bullying, last time I checked exslaves have the highest crime rate, murder rates etc but keep trying you ignorant fool .

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2010, 04:03:40 PM »
Parker you are 100% wrong on this...100% wrong.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2010, 04:06:04 PM »
Parker you are 100% wrong on this...100% wrong.

Parkers an expert what works for him works for everyone.  How could you not know this. Keep in mind everyone's parents are perfect as parkers.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2010, 04:11:16 PM »
do you know how many times in HS and college we used to bust our friends fucking and embarrass them.............it was funny,

the media is acting like this is some terrible atrocity,,,,,,,,,,its not at all, ITS FUCKING FUNNY

this kid was weak, probably hated his life, and was a step away from suicide already

thinning of the heard...........

what, people want special treatment cause he is a f@g........i thoought f@gs wanted Equal treeatment

and thats equal across the board, not only in situations that benifit them.......

this was a harmless prank, that was funny, and very common............who was to know this kid was a weak mess

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2010, 04:13:11 PM »

But the paradoxical situation is that we should be able to survive by ourselves as kids, when we are in our most vulnerable state, and then when we are grownups, at which state most people have built some kind of selfesteem and can protect themselves atleast in some way, it's basically not needed anymore. This argument would make sense if there weren't police and the hundreds of associations that are there to protect people from harassment and violence. Not many adults can solve their conflicts purely by themselves, so how could kids.

I agree that parents should teach their kids how to protect themselves, but it should not come from this mentally devastating way.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2010, 04:16:07 PM »
do you know how many times in HS and college we used to bust our friends fucking and embarrass them.............it was funny,

the media is acting like this is some terrible atrocity,,,,,,,,,,its not at all, ITS FUCKING FUNNY

this kid was weak, probably hated his life, and was a step away from suicide already

thinning of the heard...........

These statements are what causes the damage of bullying. At 12-13 you are lead to beleave this is what all normal people think like. This is the planet you live in. Your weak, and 99 percent of people want you dead. The only reason that your safe is because there are laws. However they won't apply to you as your a minor, and as long as they don't do nothing serious no one fucking cares about you.

If you think this won't fuck you up your either ignorant, simply don't give a shit and shouldn't post on the subject, or physcotic.

Also were living in the modern world not the olden days where there were large families. And large support groups. The average kid today has no sibles and is home alone a majority of the time. When there suppose to develope independance they learn that they can't trust no one and it's better to stay in isolation. Therefore they become permanent loaners adding to the cycle.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2010, 04:17:15 PM »
I haven't read everything but from what I understand, this kid is a freshman in college and his "pals" video him doing his thing, and then broadcast it.  

That's not bullying.  That's ruining another person's life.  For good.  What goes on the internet is written history.  That's why he killed himself.

You dopes, especially guys like un hung, are never going to achieve shit, and therefore will never have anything to lose.  This kid knew his whole future was shot, just like that.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2010, 04:19:47 PM »

This is as close to a meltdown I've ever seen you get...You're wrong on so many levels..

1.  Triggering a bully?  LMAO..kind of like a wife triggering her husband to abuse her?
2.  You and I are from a different generation...I'm 31 and I think you are 33, these kids today are different...and you trying to push the way we solved problems on this generation would leave to nothing but trouble.

Yes, dealing with young peopl and using my experiences here. But, I have been in Baltimore City schools. I also had a bully in college as well. And none of you are 5'5 and in high school weighed 120 pounds. I had to man up when I was bullied, each time. Going to a teacher as a young black male or to the RD in college is the height of bitchification. When I handled it, I gained respect from those who bullied me...and they didn't do that shit no more. There are many ways to handle it, but creating laws isn't it.

When I say "triggering", I'm talking about certain behaviors. When I was student teaching, this one 6th grade girl who I was constantly telling the kids to stop teasing her, would initiate "contact", she would say stuff or do things, that sometimes were behind my back. Then the teasing would happen. And she would complain, when I found out her actions, I told her, you keep "triggering" them, stop it. Once she did, the teasing and bullying stop.

In A Balt City HS, there was this kid who was constantly bullied, he looked like Fat Albert and wore 2 button up shirts each day, he would always come out the mouth with some weird shit. It was this weird shit that people would tease about. And I'm talking some off the wall shit. After the Columbine incident, they found out this dude was gonna blow this school up, he had plans to the building and all. I had talk to dude prior to this, asked him what was going on, he then comes up with some off the wall tripping shit. Turns out, when digging deeper, his father would beat the shit out of him and his sister. The last time, his father beat his sister because he found out she was having sex. But, each time, this dude would exhibit a trigger for people to get at him, and when I was younger, I did too.

Lungredisgod, yeah we can tell it effed you up, you idolize some tall Euro dude, who in your mind no one would dare "bully". This is possbly a fantasy for you, to garner such attention.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2010, 04:21:32 PM »
I haven't read everything but from what I understand, this kid is a freshman in college and his "pals" video him doing his thing, and then broadcast it.  

That's not bullying.  That's ruining another person's life.  For good.  What goes on the internet is written history.  That's why he killed himself.

You dopes, especially guys like un hung, are never going to achieve shit, and therefore will never have anything to lose.  This kid knew his whole future was shot, just like that.
You fail to realize the seeds were set for this shit when he was like 12. This guy learned as he was getting his first hard on's, that he was a weak faggit pussy, was untolerable, was a source of shame for his family, and was a weakness to get wiped out. The massive exposure on the internet for him was just a catalyst.

I've thought about killing myself pretty much every day for the last five years. I'm a fucking mess, but it all started from this shit.  

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2010, 04:24:12 PM »
You fail to realize the seeds were set for this shit when he was like 12. This guy learned as he was getting his first hard on's, that he was a weak faggit pussy, was untolerable, was a source of shame for his family, and was a weakness to get wiped out. The massive exposure on the internet for him was just a catalyst.

I've thought about killing myself pretty much every day for the last five years. I'm a fucking mess, but it all started from this shit.  

Maybe you're projecting, I don't know.  But there are plenty of people like this kid who manage to survive in the real world.  The difference is they don't have to worry about some video plaguing them for the rest of their lives and ruining any opportunities that they otherwise may have had.

I don't know what your particular problem is.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2010, 04:26:21 PM »

Lungredisgod, yeah we can tell it effed you up, you idolize some tall Euro dude, who in your mind no one would dare "bully". This is possbly a fantasy for you, to garner such attention.

It's not about being bullied you don't fucking get it. It wasn't physical with me. My bullies were little shrimps that got a kick out of teasing a kid twice there size. I couldn't fight them, cuz the teachers would say I was picking on them.
And yes I did trigger it by attempting to socializing with other so I learned to trust no one stay isolated.
Of course I have a massive inferioty complex which mean's despite being tall good looking, a rich kid, and pretty fucking smart, have severe trust  issues.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2010, 04:30:00 PM »
Maybe you're projecting, I don't know.  But there are plenty of people like this kid who manage to survive in the real world.  The difference is they don't have to worry about some video plaguing them for the rest of their lives and ruining any opportunities that they otherwise may have had.

I don't know what your particular problem is.
It's not about the video. I had a gay friend who to this day knows that everyone in our high school says he got caught jerking off in class. He's gay and a little wierd so everyone believes it. I'm the only one who knew it wasn't true(was at back of class he sratched his leg once, but at the time couldn't risk it as it would end me socially.

However he's tried to kill himself more than once. Thought he was gonna goto hell as hill parents were religious. At a young age he didn't know how to deal with that shit.

The video was a catalyst as I said it's deeper physcological issues at hand which usually stem from bullying.