Author Topic: Owner forced to remove fan b/c muslims claimed 'smell of bacon' offensive.  (Read 1768 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
see I dont care what religion they are - i think it's cool to oust ANY group that brings drama.  if homeless people are the problem, pour bleach on all the garbage.  Wild animals?  Antifreeze on steaks solve that problem.  Deer piss works on all sorts of groups.  Call INS or popo on those without legal status.  And of course, if any food makes a particular drama-making group uneasy, sprinkle it all over their property.  Or, open a bacon n eggs/BLT joint next door and charge $10 per plate.  How many NYers would proudly chomp down a greasy sandwich for a chance to give the finger to the neighbors?  33, sounds like a potential $ maker here... ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
'Honest' Ibe Hooper of terrorist-front group CAIR supports the banning of all pork products in the USA.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
see I dont care what religion they are - i think it's cool to oust ANY group that brings drama.  if homeless people are the problem, pour bleach on all the garbage.  Wild animals?  Antifreeze on steaks solve that problem.  Deer piss works on all sorts of groups.  Call INS or popo on those without legal status.  And of course, if any food makes a particular drama-making group uneasy, sprinkle it all over their property.  Or, open a bacon n eggs/BLT joint next door and charge $10 per plate.  How many NYers would proudly chomp down a greasy sandwich for a chance to give the finger to the neighbors?  33, sounds like a potential $ maker here... ;)

240 - did you read this last week or something? 

Fury

• Getbig V
240 - did you read this last week or something? 

240's filling his weekly "I'm really a conservative" five post quota so that he can log another 500 posts about Palin.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
haha nope.  and again, i just dont care about the religious thing.  I grew up catholic, and I'd proudly boot a catholic church off my block if they were parking on lawns, blasting music, or threatening ppl.  And I'd happily wave at anyone running a mosque on my street if they preached peace and love.

it's drama that I dislike.  that's it.  I could care less if someone wants to worship God, Allah, or a grilled cheese sandwich.  Just don't bring drama to where I live, that's all I care about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240's filling his weekly "I'm really a conservative" five post quota so that he can log another 500 posts about Palin.

hahahaha i've missed this place :)

I dont give a shit about anyone's religion.  If they're bringing down the property value, it's deer piss super soakers until Im in jail, or they move ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
haha nope.  and again, i just dont care about the religious thing.  I grew up catholic, and I'd proudly boot a catholic church off my block if they were parking on lawns, blasting music, or threatening ppl.  And I'd happily wave at anyone running a mosque on my street if they preached peace and love.

it's drama that I dislike.  that's it.  I could care less if someone wants to worship God, Allah, or a grilled cheese sandwich.  Just don't bring drama to where I live, that's all I care about.

Would you narrow your gaze and mouth, "No" to said Catholics while your hand inches towards your piece?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Ha ha ha.   What about ricans blasting music 2 am up and down the block?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Would you narrow your gaze and mouth, "No" to said Catholics while your hand inches towards your piece?

you bet your ass.  I'd blast jehovah witnesses if I couldn't see their hands.  You know this, MANNNNNN.

Ha ha ha.   What about ricans blasting music 2 am up and down the block? 

Let's just say there'd be construction nails on one side of the block.  And coincidentally, I would drive the other way each morning.  They have to replace enough of those thin ass expensive tires, and they'll find a new block to thump on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you bet your ass.  I'd blast jehovah witnesses if I couldn't see their hands.  You know this, MANNNNNN.

Let's just say there'd be construction nails on one side of the block.  And coincidentally, I would drive the other way each morning.  They have to replace enough of those thin ass expensive tires, and they'll find a new block to thump on.

;D  ;D  ;D

Are you sure you did not read that book?    ;D  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
;D  ;D  ;D

Are you sure you did not read that book?    ;D  ;D

Nope.  And I'm certainly not a radical.  I follow the law.  And I'd definitely use the law as much as possible.  Then, well, I'd be a dick about things lol... but in all fairness, it's only when people are dicks first.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nope.  And I'm certainly not a radical.  I follow the law.  And I'd definitely use the law as much as possible.  Then, well, I'd be a dick about things lol... but in all fairness, it's only when people are dicks first.

Read the book - Alinsky talks about how to cause chaos, disruption, agitation, and collapse all within the system.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Ha ha ha.   What about ricans blasting music 2 am up and down the block?  

Yeah, because these eye talians are such a better class of people....

C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah, because these eye talians are such a better class of people....

HA HA HA -   Great picture. 

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
I'm offended by the smell of muslims, can they be removed?

Yes, many that i have come across stunk like underarms.