Author Topic: hair loss supplements  (Read 4990 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
hair loss supplements
« on: July 30, 2005, 01:28:07 PM »
have any of you taken this stuf called procerin.

supposedly it is really effective and works like 90% of the time.

however i read on askjeeves how 21% of people report decreased sex drive, which probably means it fucks with ur test (that has a lot to do with balding).  so anyway i dont want to fuck with this hsit if it is gonna lower my test, it would jsut be pointless. 

any thoughts, experince?
Valhalla awaits.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: hair loss supplements
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 08:28:15 AM »

however i read on askjeeves how 21% of people report decreased sex drive, which probably means it fucks with ur test (that has a lot to do with balding).  so anyway i dont want to f**k with this hsit if it is gonna lower my test, it would jsut be pointless. 

any thoughts, experince?

Save your money, hairloss cures don't work.  You might as well shave it and embrace the Kodjak look.

*Dutch*

• Getbig III
  • "Hey, you got rusty fenders on your bicycle!"
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 09:45:11 AM »
Save your money, hairloss cures don't work.  You might as well shave it and embrace the Kodjak look.

Yep, a quality pair of clippers cost around $20, and will last for years.
Cancel my subscription to the resurrection.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 01:50:36 AM »
i dont know if there's products that actually help, but i would check google for forums etc on the subject if i were in that situation, im sure there's plenty of people out there that pretty much tried everything allready and can report their experiences with it.

Z

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 03:43:58 PM »

however i read on askjeeves how 21% of people report decreased sex drive, which probably means it fucks with ur test (that has a lot to do with balding).  so anyway i dont want to f**k with this hsit if it is gonna lower my test, it would jsut be pointless. 

any thoughts, experince?

Trust me dude, I've been losing my hair since my early 20's and people always said, even before it was fashionable to be bald, to cut it off.  Well, after years of coaxing, I finally cut it all off and I love it - and so do the chicks!  Go for it man, besides, why screw with the "drive" so to speak?

Good luck!

spotter

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 05:31:17 AM »

any thoughts, experince?

Ask Derek Anthony about Toupees.......

big E

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 06:27:51 AM »
yeah if i ever get to the point where i have bald spot in the back i will shave it off. If you just receding  i would say get it cut very close to your head. I'm 35 yrs old i dont have extremely thick hair but i have hair. THANKYOU LORD!!!!!!!!!
Thaiboxing,Bjj

loler

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2005, 08:12:06 AM »
rogaine

spotter

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 11:51:47 AM »

Ask Derek Anthony about Toupees.......

Tkeeze

• Getbig II
  • 281-330-8004
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 01:49:43 PM »
What about Propecia???

T

spotter

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2005, 02:13:29 PM »
What about Propecia???

T

Taken early, before baldness becomes advanced.  It works on some guys, not others.  Even if you get results,  you can never stop taking it..... DA reported that he takes Propecia, but he needs a prostetic deivce, otherwise known as a "toupee" to fill in his horseshoe bald pate! :)

spotter

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2005, 10:27:33 PM »
i already have short hair, always had.  3 on top taperd down to 1 on teh sides.  mite as well just shave it. fuck it
Valhalla awaits.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 10:34:01 AM »
there is a good posting on the Gossip and Opinions board about all the different remedies/treatments..

spotter

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2005, 04:11:18 PM »
there is a good posting on the Gossip and Opinions board about all the different remedies/treatments..

www.hairsite.com

igloo

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 10:33:57 AM »
there are actually essential oils that help. It would have to depend on the severity at this point. Peppermint,Rosemary,Cedarwood,Thyme,Lavendar and Basil. Blended in a carrier oil such as almond or sesame oil works wonders. I had to take meds that made my hairline bald and nothing I tried worked until I made this blend. I rubbed it in the nite for 3 months every nite and I'm really pleased with the results.Sulfur(MSM) is also used for thin or balding hair. Lemon oil and Tea tree help underactive sebaceous glands. Also, Vitamin B complex,C,E,Zinc are good as well as Biotin, Horsetail, and Silica gel. another hot item is Primrose (taken internally). Funny I bumped into this browsing but when my ex dude was taking alot of gear it happened to him and I mixed up a batch for him and he called me the other day to ask where I bought all the stuff and if I would make it for him again hope that helps. Beware not to add any of the above from bottle to hair it can burn scalp concentrated. If you want the recipe PM me and I can help but even Olive oil works good as a carrier. If you take flax that helps as will any other ess. fatty's you may be taken at this point. there are a few I would choose over others .Hope this helps.. P.S I have been studying aromatherapy for years and the same oils come up- "google"  these items  if you want confirmation or more info. if you make the potion best to put a warm wet towel over your head for 20 min or so or a shower cap. I used the cap then cleaned the house the sweat opened my pores up  most of the oils will give you a tingle when applied

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2005, 10:40:16 AM »
If you have a juicer you can also juice some raw ginger and use it as a hair tonic. Give the hair follicles a wake up call  :o

I've tried it a few times, can't confirm any additional hair growth but it feels really good on the scalp...