Author Topic: Guy finds Time Traveller in 1928 Chaplin footage  (Read 40041 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Guy finds Time Traveller in 1928 Chaplin footage
« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2010, 04:35:03 PM »
it was just the communication device hooked up to the mother ship, could been an extra terrestrial disguised. 

The comms device hooked up to the ship/TT machine makes sense to me. Not sure about the ET thing...but , it's funny that a lot of people can't truly tell if it's a guy or gal. Makes you wonder if another species fucked up the cloning slightly due to unfamiliarity with humans.

That said..I think it's more plausible that these are humans from the future. Wonder if the person in that film has even been born yet.
O

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
The paradox is we haven't built a time machine yet...assuming it were possible. So no one can use a time machine until it is built. However, fast foreword to when this machine is there and you should be able to visit today and post on Getbig. Since no one has visited us from the future...which hasn't happened yet...we can safely conclude this is improbable = impossible. Einstein said space and time can't intersect with itself.
Plainly people see science fiction and imagine time travel as being possible.
Gh15 claims to time travel so the fruitcakes have a voice here.    

Pretty good logic- except for one thing- you think someone is going to travel back in time and then post on Getbig?- thats stretching it...

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2010, 03:49:49 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2010, 08:02:50 AM »
So you're saying that satellites were orbiting the Earth in 1928?

You can not be for real, can you? No really?

Depending on how far down the rabbit hole we want to go in this thread but some believe there are ancient space craft over a billion years old docked on the moon. Satellite towers etc. Hell some believe that moon is one large satellite.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2010, 08:13:01 AM »
Depending on how far down the rabbit hole we want to go in this thread but some believe there are ancient space craft over a billion years old docked on the moon. Satellite towers etc. Hell some believe that moon is one large satellite.

This time traveller may have come from the dark side of the moon. Probably a Nazi getting in on a Jewish film on some sort of recon assignment.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 28, 2010, 06:58:34 PM »
It's a hearing aid, that's it.  She was probably talking to someone on set and telling them to speak up while she adjusted her hearing aid.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #181 on: October 28, 2010, 08:37:12 PM »
Getbig is way ahead of the times.  This video was on national news and the Tongiht Show last night
No Worries 4 me

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #182 on: October 28, 2010, 09:07:37 PM »
Getbig is way ahead of the times.  This video was on national news and the Tongiht Show last night

I heard that getbig invented fire and wheel, not long after Vince Basile invented supination and leg press.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #183 on: October 29, 2010, 03:47:43 AM »
The trouble with possibilities is that anything might be possible. Perhaps the people doing the movie told that lady to walk through holding that thing and talking and then someone seeing this film in the future will imagine she is time travelling!

The more I read about time travel and the problems the less likely I think it will ever happen. Clearly no one has visited from the future because it hasn't happened yet. That alone is a paradox. Then you have the problems of the immense amount of energy required and I think it becomes wishful thinking and just science fiction. It is one thing to have a machine and go to the past. Will the machine go with you? If not you won't be able to get back. I can tell you that as you age things change and if you leave your home town for say 50 years and then return just about everyone you knew might not live there any more and you won't know many at all. I doubt it would be something anyone would do especially if there is no way to return.

Of course, on Getbig anything is possible and our own steroid god travels to different times quite regularly. Of course gh15's predictions were wrong about the last presidential election but he explained that he said what he did to try to make people vote the other way. Yeah, sure.

listen old geezer,,i understand your view of the world is in one aspect and very square one ,,the one human are tought from very young age and you ofcourse is part of generation who is prime example to the learning behavior the all program wanted to establish and indeed established,,
now listen carefully ,, i do not make a posting out of this ,,i will keep it on here because this is something i can get murdered for and its not hormones or bodybuilding related,, open your old geezer eyes and READ!

back 18 years ago i was chosen to be part of a program ,, a program going on for many years been going on through majority of the second half of 20th century,, again you fellas think in aspect of america,,true usa is a super power military aspect within human race and back then everything still went through it ,,now days it is international program LEAD BY USA,, the program has started in 1957 when i entered it i did not knwo what i was entering ,,they took me for my dimentions and iq,,yes bodybuilding did help and me being in the hormone industry and from very respected rich family also hellped tremendesly but then i did not know it,, i was hired by a company called jetech as security personal with very good income they knew i was bodybuild,,infact they knew everything about me which then i didnt put together,, later on when my paychecks never came like regular joe i understood where i was standing,,we had one mission and the misson was the following: silence by any means,,wether thretening,, injuring,,hurting loved ones,,erasing past history ,,and killing,, we had a name ,,everyone knew about us but no body belived we existed among your old geezer neck of the woods and your follow up generations,,our name was MEN IN BLACK,,and im not talking about no movie,,i never had hat i never looked important ,,we did have nice cars and wore black but that was the extent of it ,,oru mission was to achive the mission we are given in the shortest most effective way including murdering,,yes we had license to murder,,infact we did not exist if you ask anyone in the goverment

i was with this so caled company for 7 years,,as i said before my iq is very high,,i know its not typical of bodybuilders but youll be surprised ,,by the way bodybuilding is also the only thing that kept me sane al those years,,it gave me something to relate to society with because what we were doing was crimes against the international community and we had guys all over uk,, australia,, all of europe,, after 7 years when i already was top secret security level i was offered adbvancemnet to an office job with a business company in germany that has few locations in usa,,i took it and the fat pay check,, little did i know of what i was getting myself into ,, i already knew on the existance of extra terestrials and that we been visited for many many years,,i knew that the bible was full of dipictions,,i knew all of that but like you i did not actually believe it per say ,,i said its optional but never put too much thinking into it,,

well,, when they hired me on the first month i was introduced to whats been going on on planet earth in the last 100 years since the beggining of the planet,,but last 100 years in particular with actual evidence,,i had few choices then ,,but i felt powerful ,,i liked that feeling,,remember i came from a very respectable field before hand ,,the hormones field which i dont talk much here about ,,but PHARMACUTICAL DRUGS has a lot to do with the people behind the big operations and my way to where i am now was all paved not only due to luck but also due to history,,i was awarded luna clearance 3 years ago,,this is third highest security clearance in the history of planet earth ,,above me as of today there are only 2 and they are cosmic and majestic  as of 2010,,

i sit on panels ,,so call busines panels ,,no one know i write on getbig.com,,i either do bodybuilding or sit on panels,,my job today is giving orders mainly ,,and supervising final procesess ,,before that i used to be in charge of financial aspect and money contributions to this organizations and research groups,,

we work with the us goverment because its our leader on earth as only superpower ,,the president of usa is way under us security level he is only good for security level at the nuclear numbers which is a numbered SL,,he comes and go 4-8 years we stay in this forever,,he has very little idea about where the money goes or that there is even money ,,the money we get is mainly contributions and black budgets for military operations ,,no one knows where the money goes beside top 4 security levels which im part of ,,

you realy dont need to know much more because im at very high risk by even writing what im writing here,,i will go ahead and put some facts for you my friend so eventhough you are very brain washed and human race designed and not by yoru fault i admit ,,you stil shoudl know the truth ,,it will soon come out in pieces first there will come an acknolegment that there is life and discovery of life,,you can see it now with the water on the moon ,,the lies you been lied to can not be hidden no more due to the technology that catching up ,,technology we gathered back in the 50s  but now you cant hide it anymore so they do what they have to do and integrate it all into your brain in small bites and pieces,,make sure you read your yahoo and google every day and you will see if you are smart you will see between the lines that they reveal a little more everytime,,from not sure about data like water,, to little water,,to more than little water,,to the ability to live on the moon and mars easily,,etc

the facts you need to know are as follows:

since the late 19th century we have documented ufo crashed on earth ,,first one in the late 1800s before there were airplanes

1957 is when your american president doomed you but he wanted to protect you and made an agreement which was not followed by either side not them and not us,,

area 51 is real but what you are looking for is at section s4 and since the 80s was transfered to 4 other military bases inaddition to s4

there are 8 underground bases on the us main land only responsible for extra terestrial reverse engeneering excluding s4,,we have yet to understand the engeneering we keep failing because we lack the biological cpacity to fly them we do have the element 115 at 700 kg a little less now

extraterestrials and time travel are CLOSELY related,,

autec was for many years the key enterance and exit point from dimention to dimention i dont and cant go into the reason why

vortexes that includes many so called holy places are maped on earth to the t and are point of enterance and exit from dimention to dimention

hybrids are among you ,,yes that means 3rd and forth generations that look human,,but as i said before in other post in past you are all an evolution with alien dna ,,that what got you from monkys to humans,,the hybrid im talking about is more advancd hybrid that i prefer not to talk about

the human in control are NOT PART OF THE CONGRESS OR AMERICAN ADMINISTRATION,,the NAVY is the superior control over the program ,,used to be american navy now it is controled internationsal command naval center lead by american,,there are no one above him he is majestic 12,,there are only 10 other humans at his level,,

at the luna level which im at,, there are close to 5000 humans

i persoanlly have no zone responsibility,,but i still carry a no identity passport in other words i can live any place in the world i wish to ,,i can practically do whatever i want,, money will never be my problem to the rest of my life,,
zone responsibily start at cosmic level and end there,, the cosmic level individuals are responsible to zone of energy on planet earth,, such as egypt,, south america,,etc all the so called spacial structurses there that were guided in design by extra terestrials are under the cosmic level security clearance control,,majestic are the final authority when it comes to planet earth final responses,,incase of disaster interplanetery that involve planet eath the president become majetic12 clearance level,,that has only happened once to this date and it was in 1957,,in 1947 the preseident of usa truman also was in on it but because we did not have a program intact then,,so he was the original mj12 clearance level

we let them do whatever they want,,they let us live life in peace,,that basically the agreement we established ,,we broke it many times and they did too ,,the fact stays that we cant stop them ,,and we discovered that they cant harm us because we are part of them in the long ansestry ,,they did not come here to ruin us ,,thats why its more brushed under the carpet rather than met with severe alert,,,the alert now days is because of fear of humans actions the general population and thats what i see as crime

now,, read it over AND OVER and over,,i can not go into more detail than i give you ,,you want evidence? you cant have it ,,not now days ,,thats what the all program was about,,hiding ,,denyins ,,keeping the human race safe,,im not the final authority ,,i cant lead you into the tresure,,because both you and i will be killed with out a blink,,remember i write what i write in specific way inorder to sound insane ,,and i do it well ,,but EVERY SINGLE WORD I WRITE HERE IS TRUTH,,

now you can take it with you ,,you can ignore it ,,you can accept it ,,you can reply ,,you can laugh it off,,the reality is that one day one of your family members will know it was true ,,because everything has beggining ,,middle and end ,,everything!

the election 2008 went the wrong way ,,as i said before ,,time travel is an aspect of dimentions,,the wrong person was chosen ,,yes i myself wanted him to be chosen and thats why proped the other one on this board since i knew that generation nothingness will rebel,,in reailty i wanted him to be chosen inorder to legalize all the alien humans in america,,which will happen,,butu the wrong choice was made for the american country and you will see it in the future

you need to understand that the most important thing you have as human race is yourslef,,you need to protect yourself and treat eachother like you ar the same ,,because you ARE the same,,passport andall that mean nothing in the big scheme of things,,you are 1 out of many living forms that are light years more advanced,,,i do believe that most humanity will be able to accept it and wont off itself,,i dont think like some of the fellas i been working with ,,that people will go and commit suicide,,but im in minority as of now,,

just remember you are 1 ,,1 people among many difference races of beings,,

i will end with a saying a very important one that you should always remember,,YOUR GODS werer extra terestrial,, the ones who dipicted on drwaings and statues greek gods ,,the ones who dipicted all big and muscular at the level of a professional bodybuilder at many times,,they were extra terestrials ,,they were the huskies scandinavian looking ones who came from space and were responsible to a lot of your history including deisgn and relegious/reading learning process,,you feared them but also adored them ,,you as human being need to understand that their sheer size was not belong in that time,,they were not human and not only that but the use of hormones was available where they came from,,their size of musculairty with the low body fat was due to physical activity involoving resistance and weight inaddition to SYNTETIC HORMONES,,AND THATS WHERE BODYBUILDING GETS INTO PLACE,,YOU THE BODYBUILDERS WERE CHOSEN FROM LONG LONG TIME AGO TO LEAD PLANET EARTH ,,YOU TOOK IT NOW DAYS AND RUINED IT IN MANY WAYS,,BUT THE ORIGINAL PHYSIQE THE HUMAN BODY WAS MEANT TO BE WAS IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR ANCESTORS ,,YOUR GODS,,THATS WHERE ALL THE CONNECTION TO BODYBUILDING COME INTO ,,ITS THE ONLY PATH INTO THE PAST,,IT IS THE ONLY CONNECTION INTO A SIMPLE ACITIVITY THAT WAS DONE SINCE THE BEGGINING OF EARTHLY TIME AND BEFOREHAND INTERPLANETERY BY SOME SPECIES (THE GREYS ARE EXACT OPPOSITE OF US AND OUR ANCESTORS AND THEY USE THEM SOMETIMES AS HUMANOIDS TOO BUT THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF THEM)THAT LATER ON BECAME YOUR ANCESTORS ,,YOU ARE A DNA MUTATION BETWEEN MONKEY AND EXTRA TERESTRIAL KNOWN AS THE TALL WHITES,,BODYBUILDING IS THE ONLY ACTIVITY THAT DOESNT CHANGE SINCE THE BEGGINING OF YOUR TIME,,YOU CANT ADVANCE IT,,ITS ALWAYS THE SAME,,THE HORMONES WERE THERE FROM THE BEGGINING ,,YOUR BRAIN DESIGNED LATER ON WITH HUMAN HISTORY DEVELOPMENT,,TO ABSORB THE HISTORY YOUR PLANETARY LEADERS WANTED YOU AND THE JOB HAS BEEN SUCESSFUL,,

please try to nto respond to this because i can not answer million questions and my time on this board is very limited and i want to keep it to hormones,,but its time to open eyes ,,i wrote it mainly for the old geezer ,,to start open his eyes,,time will prove me right,, in due time.

gh15 approved

fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 29, 2010, 08:07:59 AM »
listen old geezer,,i understand your view of the world is in one aspect and very square one ,,the one human are tought from very young age and you ofcourse is part of generation who is prime example to the learning behavior the all program wanted to establish and indeed established,,
now listen carefully ,, i do not make a posting out of this ,,i will keep it on here because this is something i can get murdered for and its not hormones or bodybuilding related,, open your old geezer eyes and READ!

back 18 years ago i was chosen to be part of a program ,, a program going on for many years been going on through majority of the second half of 20th century,, again you fellas think in aspect of america,,true usa is a super power military aspect within human race and back then everything still went through it ,,now days it is international program LEAD BY USA,, the program has started in 1957 when i entered it i did not knwo what i was entering ,,they took me for my dimentions and iq,,yes bodybuilding did help and me being in the hormone industry and from very respected rich family also hellped tremendesly but then i did not know it,, i was hired by a company called jetech as security personal with very good income they knew i was bodybuild,,infact they knew everything about me which then i didnt put together,, later on when my paychecks never came like regular joe i understood where i was standing,,we had one mission and the misson was the following: silence by any means,,wether thretening,, injuring,,hurting loved ones,,erasing past history ,,and killing,, we had a name ,,everyone knew about us but no body belived we existed among your old geezer neck of the woods and your follow up generations,,our name was MEN IN BLACK,,and im not talking about no movie,,i never had hat i never looked important ,,we did have nice cars and wore black but that was the extent of it ,,oru mission was to achive the mission we are given in the shortest most effective way including murdering,,yes we had license to murder,,infact we did not exist if you ask anyone in the goverment

i was with this so caled company for 7 years,,as i said before my iq is very high,,i know its not typical of bodybuilders but youll be surprised ,,by the way bodybuilding is also the only thing that kept me sane al those years,,it gave me something to relate to society with because what we were doing was crimes against the international community and we had guys all over uk,, australia,, all of europe,, after 7 years when i already was top secret security level i was offered adbvancemnet to an office job with a business company in germany that has few locations in usa,,i took it and the fat pay check,, little did i know of what i was getting myself into ,, i already knew on the existance of extra terestrials and that we been visited for many many years,,i knew that the bible was full of dipictions,,i knew all of that but like you i did not actually believe it per say ,,i said its optional but never put too much thinking into it,,

well,, when they hired me on the first month i was introduced to whats been going on on planet earth in the last 100 years since the beggining of the planet,,but last 100 years in particular with actual evidence,,i had few choices then ,,but i felt powerful ,,i liked that feeling,,remember i came from a very respectable field before hand ,,the hormones field which i dont talk much here about ,,but PHARMACUTICAL DRUGS has a lot to do with the people behind the big operations and my way to where i am now was all paved not only due to luck but also due to history,,i was awarded luna clearance 3 years ago,,this is third highest security clearance in the history of planet earth ,,above me as of today there are only 2 and they are cosmic and majestic  as of 2010,,

i sit on panels ,,so call busines panels ,,no one know i write on getbig.com,,i either do bodybuilding or sit on panels,,my job today is giving orders mainly ,,and supervising final procesess ,,before that i used to be in charge of financial aspect and money contributions to this organizations and research groups,,

we work with the us goverment because its our leader on earth as only superpower ,,the president of usa is way under us security level he is only good for security level at the nuclear numbers which is a numbered SL,,he comes and go 4-8 years we stay in this forever,,he has very little idea about where the money goes or that there is even money ,,the money we get is mainly contributions and black budgets for military operations ,,no one knows where the money goes beside top 4 security levels which im part of ,,

you realy dont need to know much more because im at very high risk by even writing what im writing here,,i will go ahead and put some facts for you my friend so eventhough you are very brain washed and human race designed and not by yoru fault i admit ,,you stil shoudl know the truth ,,it will soon come out in pieces first there will come an acknolegment that there is life and discovery of life,,you can see it now with the water on the moon ,,the lies you been lied to can not be hidden no more due to the technology that catching up ,,technology we gathered back in the 50s  but now you cant hide it anymore so they do what they have to do and integrate it all into your brain in small bites and pieces,,make sure you read your yahoo and google every day and you will see if you are smart you will see between the lines that they reveal a little more everytime,,from not sure about data like water,, to little water,,to more than little water,,to the ability to live on the moon and mars easily,,etc

since the late 19th century we have documented ufo crashed on earth ,,first one in the late 1800s before there were airplanes

1957 is when your american president doomed you but he wanted to protect you and made an agreement which was not followed by either side not them and not us,,

area 51 is real but what you are looking for is at section s4 and since the 80s was transfered to 4 other military bases inaddition to s4

there are 8 underground bases on the us main land only responsible for extra terestrial reverse engeneering excluding s4,,we have yet to understand the engeneering we keep failing because we lack the biological cpacity to fly them we do have the element 115 at 700 kg a little less now

autec was for many years the key enterance and exit point from dimention to dimention i dont and cant go into the reason why

vortexes that includes many so called holy places are maped on earth to the t and are point of enterance and exit from dimention to dimention

hybrids are among you ,,yes that means 3rd and forth generations that look human,,but as i said before in other post in past you are all an evolution with alien dna ,,that what got you from monkys to humans,,the hybrid im talking about is more advancd hybrid that i prefer not to talk about

the human in control are NOT PART OF THE CONGRESS OR AMERICAN ADMINISTRATION,,the NAVY is the superior control over the program ,,used to be american navy now it is controled internationsal command naval center lead by american,,there are no one above him he is majestic 12,,there are only 10 other humans at his level,,

i persoanlly have no zone responsibility,,but i still carry a no identity passport in other words i can live any place in the world i wish to ,,i can practically do whatever i want,, money will never be my problem to the rest of my life,,
zone responsibily start at cosmic level and end there,, the cosmic level individuals are responsible to zone of energy on planet earth,, such as egypt,, south america,,etc all the so called spacial structurses there that were guided in design by extra terestrials are under the cosmic level security clearance control,,majestic are the final authority when it comes to planet earth final responses,,incase of disaster interplanetery that involve planet eath the president become majetic12 clearance level,,that has only happened once to this date and it was in 1957,,in 1947 the preseident of usa truman also was in on it but because we did not have a program intact then,,so he was the original mj12 clearance level

we let them do whatever they want,,they let us live life in peace,,that basically the agreement we established ,,we broke it many times and they did too ,,the fact stays that we cant stop them ,,and we discovered that they cant harm us because we are part of them in the long ansestry ,,they did not come here to ruin us ,,thats why its more brushed under the carpet rather than met with severe alert,,,the alert now days is because of fear of humans actions the general population and thats what i see as crime

now,, read it over AND OVER and over,,i can not go into more detail than i give you ,,you want evidence? you cant have it ,,not now days ,,thats what the all program was about,,hiding ,,denyins ,,keeping the human race safe,,im not the final authority ,,i cant lead you into the tresure,,because both you and i will be killed with out a blink,,remember i write what i write in specific way inorder to sound insane ,,and i do it well ,,but EVERY SINGLE WORD I WRITE HERE IS TRUTH,,

now you can take it with you ,,you can ignore it ,,you can accept it ,,you can reply ,,you can laugh it off,,the reality is that one day one of your family members will know it was true ,,because everything has beggining ,,middle and end ,,everything!

the election 2008 went the wrong way ,,as i said before ,,time travel is an aspect of dimentions,,the wrong person was chosen ,,yes i myself wanted him to be chosen and thats why proped the other one on this board since i knew that generation nothingness will rebel,,in reailty i wanted him to be chosen inorder to legalize all the alien humans in america,,which will happen,,butu the wrong choice was made for the american country and you will see it in the future

you need to understand that the most important thing you have as human race is yourslef,,you need to protect yourself and treat eachother like you ar the same ,,because you ARE the same,,passport andall that mean nothing in the big scheme of things,,you are 1 out of many living forms that are light years more advanced,,,i do believe that most humanity will be able to accept it and wont off itself,,i dont think like some of the fellas i been working with ,,that people will go and commit suicide,,but im in minority as of now,,

i will end with a saying a very important one that you should always remember,,YOUR GODS werer extra terestrial,, the ones who dipicted on drwaings and statues greek gods ,,the ones who dipicted all big and muscular at the level of a professional bodybuilder at many times,,they were extra terestrials ,,they were the huskies scandinavian looking ones who came from space and were responsible to a lot of your history including deisgn and relegious/reading learning process,,you feared them but also adored them ,,you as human being need to understand that their sheer size was not belong in that time,,they were not human and not only that but the use of hormones was available where they came from,,their size of musculairty with the low body fat was due to physical activity involoving resistance and weight inaddition to SYNTETIC HORMONES,,AND THATS WHERE BODYBUILDING GETS INTO PLACE,,YOU THE BODYBUILDERS WERE CHOSEN FROM LONG LONG TIME AGO TO LEAD PLANET EARTH ,,YOU TOOK IT NOW DAYS AND RUINED IT IN MANY WAYS,,BUT THE ORIGINAL PHYSIQE THE HUMAN BODY WAS MEANT TO BE WAS IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR ANCESTORS ,,YOUR GODS,,THATS WHERE ALL THE CONNECTION TO BODYBUILDING COME INTO ,,ITS THE ONLY PATH INTO THE PAST,,IT IS THE ONLY CONNECTION INTO A SIMPLE ACITIVITY THAT WAS DONE SINCE THE BEGGINING OF EARTHLY TIME AND BEFOREHAND INTERPLANETERY BY SOME SPECIES (THE GREYS ARE EXACT OPPOSITE OF US AND OUR ANCESTORS AND THEY USE THEM SOMETIMES AS HUMANOIDS TOO BUT THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF THEM)THAT LATER ON BECAME YOUR ANCESTORS ,,YOU ARE A DNA MUTATION BETWEEN MONKEY AND EXTRA TERESTRIAL KNOWN AS THE TALL WHITES,,BODYBUILDING IS THE ONLY ACTIVITY THAT DOESNT CHANGE SINCE THE BEGGINING OF YOUR TIME,,YOU CANT ADVANCE IT,,ITS ALWAYS THE SAME,,THE HORMONES WERE THERE FROM THE BEGGINING ,,YOUR BRAIN DESIGNED LATER ON WITH HUMAN HISTORY DEVELOPMENT,,TO ABSORB THE HISTORY YOUR PLANETARY LEADERS WANTED YOU AND THE JOB HAS BEEN SUCESSFUL,,

please try to nto respond to this because i can not answer million questions and my time on this board is very limited and i want to keep it to hormones,,but its time to open eyes ,,i wrote it mainly for the old geezer ,,to start open his eyes,,time will prove me right,, in due time.

gh15 approved

Hame of Fame GH15 post. 2 thumbs way up

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #185 on: October 29, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »
Maybe she was getting an update from Musclephone ???

Hahaha!!!  ;D  ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #186 on: October 29, 2010, 11:35:22 AM »

gh15 approved

Can you record it to an mp3 and post it? thanks.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #187 on: October 29, 2010, 11:41:19 AM »

well,, when they hired me on the first month i was introduced to whats been going on on planet earth in the last 100 years since the beggining of the planet,,but last 100 years in particular with actual evidence,,i had few choices then ,,but i felt powerful ,,i liked that feeling,,remember i came from a very respectable field before hand ,,the hormones field which i dont talk much here about ,,but PHARMACUTICAL DRUGS has a lot to do with the people behind the big operations and my way to where i am now was all paved not only due to luck but also due to history,,i was awarded luna clearance 3 years ago,,this is third highest security clearance in the history of planet earth ,,above me as of today there are only 2 and they are cosmic and majestic  as of 2010,,

you realy dont need to know much more because im at very high risk by even writing what im writing here,,i will go ahead and put some facts for you my friend so eventhough you are very brain washed and human race designed and not by yoru fault i admit ,,you stil shoudl know the truth ,,it will soon come out in pieces first there will come an acknolegment that there is life and discovery of life,,you can see it now with the water on the moon ,,the lies you been lied to can not be hidden no more due to the technology that catching up ,,technology we gathered back in the 50s  but now you cant hide it anymore so they do what they have to do and integrate it all into your brain in small bites and pieces,,make sure you read your yahoo and google every day and you will see if you are smart you will see between the lines that they reveal a little more everytime,,from not sure about data like water,, to little water,,to more than little water,,to the ability to live on the moon and mars easily,,etc

gh15 approved

Nice story.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 29, 2010, 11:44:38 AM »

gh15 approved

Sevestase, you need to get out more.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2010, 11:56:10 AM »
To actually build a time machine, you need positive and negative energy on a cosmic scale. So don't think that any inventor is going to build a time machine any time soon.

http://bigthink.com/ideas/24747

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #190 on: October 29, 2010, 01:05:09 PM »
The world media is running with this story. It's more than just some old broad talking into a hearing aid.. People are starting to understand that this is time travel.
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 29, 2010, 01:10:33 PM »
GH15 is right
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #192 on: October 29, 2010, 01:14:47 PM »
So let me get this right, someone from the future used a time machine to go back to the past....

Did she change into the clothes of the period BEFORE she went back, or after she got there?  And what happened to the clothes she had on?  

I'll assume she changed before she left...you know...to "blend in"....

While blending in...she felt no need to disguise the "cell phone" shes talking on, as she waltzes through a movie set, and certainly no need to explain to any of the hundreds of people, what it is she's doing, what shes talking on, and to who?

LOL....so wearing clothes to blend in is important, but not the use of a futuristic device??

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #193 on: October 29, 2010, 01:32:42 PM »
So let me get this right, someone from the future used a time machine to go back to the past....

Did she change into the clothes of the period BEFORE she went back, or after she got there?  And what happened to the clothes she had on?  

I'll assume she changed before she left...you know...to "blend in"....

While blending in...she felt no need to disguise the "cell phone" shes talking on, as she waltzes through a movie set, and certainly no need to explain to any of the hundreds of people, what it is she's doing, what shes talking on, and to who?

LOL....so wearing clothes to blend in is important, but not the use of a futuristic device??

Right on chick, I  mean someone from the future with access to a time machine, would not be stupid enough to use a cellphone to her ear, I mean come on now, nothing says i'm IMPORTANT and a BIG SHOT from the future like a nice cool blinking

Alex23

« Reply #194 on: October 29, 2010, 01:51:32 PM »
take a look at the way the person on the phone is walking as the clip is played at normal speed- the same distracted gait of someone talking on a cell phone. im normally pretty sceptical but this is very weird.

Considering the time you spend speaking into meatrods before plunging them down your throat, everything is possible....

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: October 29, 2010, 02:10:29 PM »

gh15 approved

:D Men in black....hybrids.......b odybuilders were meant to lead the earth.....

I can't believe some people take this guy seriously in here.  :P

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 29, 2010, 02:12:44 PM »
Army of One was first on the scene with the info, I must be a time traveller.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2010, 02:19:39 PM »
Army of One was first on the scene with the info, I must be a time traveller.

Sorry bro...but I put it out 25 years ago, but Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #198 on: October 29, 2010, 02:54:25 PM »
for gh15 :

the greek gods were antarians.. homosexual society with a fabulous musculature and dark skin due to high density planet. I wrote a whole piece putting it all toghether starting with the Antarian Experiment in Ancient Greece, until the gay fuckfest days of Weider and buttfucking panthers. Did you read it?

PS : why noone noticed that greek gods musculature cannot exist naturally ? If it didn't exist ,.... who are in the statues ? Antarians  ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 29, 2010, 03:09:29 PM »
for gh15 :

the greek gods were antarians.. homosexual society with a fabulous musculature and dark skin due to high density planet. I wrote a whole piece putting it all toghether starting with the Antarian Experiment in Ancient Greece, until the gay fuckfest days of Weider and buttfucking panthers. Did you read it?

PS : why noone noticed that greek gods musculature cannot exist naturally ? If it didn't exist ,.... who are in the statues ? Antarians  ;)

i would like to read your papers sir, i would like to know the truth.
A