Author Topic: Wikileak they've done it again - 400.000 iraq documents leaked  (Read 6032 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Wikileak they've done it again - 400.000 iraq documents leaked
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2010, 08:53:52 PM »
how is out our governments information wall so porous that so much of this shit is getting out?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2010, 08:55:45 PM »
Putting our military in more harm then it already is, is no joke. I would have called this clown a traitor if he was a citizen of this country but he isn't, as far as I'm concerned he is no better than the terrorists who try to harm this country therefore it SHOULD make him fair game, that being said.....fuck him. You being a citizen of this country and SUPPORTING what he did makes you a what? T***tor?
hahaha again proving you ignorance...great misdeeds have been done in our system in the last 13 years...things that i have personally witnessed...many other people here who have been to war can also speak of....but you?...you have no clue!..you just know what you hear on the radio from a guy who's has never bled for his country..what makes you different from the guy leaking the info? you scream the loudest?....you damn sure haven't done anything for the country that you try to pretend like you love!...so Joe, what have you done lately to better, and defend your country?...by the way paying taxes, and voting don't count in any way...you haven't done anything, you dont know anything, because you haven't been there and seen it...stick to training because you without a doubt know more about it than anyone here.....but leave warfare to the people that have been there, and make a living off of it..

bench

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2010, 09:08:58 PM »
country>truth
party>truth
fear>truth
lies>truth

;)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2010, 09:11:07 PM »
country>truth
party>truth
fear>truth
lies>truth

;)
history is written by the victor......what does that say about this?

bench

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2010, 09:38:14 PM »
history is written by the victor......what does that say about this?

bench

All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 09:39:24 PM »
If you don't think war is hell, ask the infantry...ask the dead. - Hemingway

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 09:40:47 PM »
All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell

so true...i have been on missions where the news reported all of us died......and no one died....our voice is never heard simply because most of us arent trying to profit off of it...

bench

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2010, 09:58:22 PM »
War isn’t hell. War is war and hell is hell. And of the two, war is a lot worse… There are no innocent bystanders in hell. But war is chockfull of them. -Hawkeye

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2010, 02:05:15 AM »
So they gonna tell us that war is a dirty dirty business and that bad things happen in war  ::)

I'm shocked

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2010, 02:58:25 AM »
americans has killed more civilians then soldiers lol. no wonder they fucking hate you  ;D (not ranting on any soldiers Im sure they're just do at they are Told)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2010, 03:29:14 AM »
americans has killed more civilians then soldiers lol. no wonder they fucking hate you  ;D

Its called collateral damage and its acceptable :D

spinnis

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2010, 03:30:21 AM »
Its called collateral damage and its acceptable :D

hahahaha

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2010, 03:33:38 AM »
Dude should be found and taken out by a sniper.

Why?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2010, 03:37:36 AM »
Putting our military in more harm then it already is, is no joke. I would have called this clown a traitor if he was a citizen of this country but he isn't, as far as I'm concerned he is no better than the terrorists who try to harm this country therefore it SHOULD make him fair game, that being said.....fuck him. You being a citizen of this country and SUPPORTING what he did makes you a what? T***tor?

Dude you're brainwashed. You're an obedient slave citizen and a patriot too. Now go read your newspaper and watch some TV.  ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2010, 03:50:23 AM »
He's Australian.  The site his hosted in some Norwegian country (can't recall which), I'm not sure where he currently resides though.

I'm sure the CIA and NSA do, however.

:D :D :D ;D ;D ;D
I hate the State.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2010, 05:44:11 AM »
so true...i have been on missions where the news reported all of us died......and no one died....our voice is never heard simply because most of us arent trying to profit off of it...

bench

Hahaha! Call of Duty: Serious business.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2010, 08:37:24 AM »
Stupid American learn some geography, you are European descendants after all.

That's why he is stupid.... I am sure he means SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRIES
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2010, 09:03:45 AM »
I mean wtf is the point of having secret documents if some asswipe leaks them, somebody didn't do his job

http://twitter.com/wikileaks

You should be thankful and enlightened that someone exposed these documents...It gives you a TRUE perspective of what your government is really about and up to. As it stands the masses are exposed to LIES AND DECEIT at every turn in regards to truthfulness about what is happening in Iraq, Afghansitan etc etc.

Imagine if you bought a new home and the home inspector hide the reports of the problems in the home...and then soon after moving in you find massive infestation problems, faulty wiring, broken furnace, inoperative plumbing, very leaky roof etc etc. Do you think the home inspector was right in hiding the reports? If someone somehow got a hold of the reports  and showed them to you, would you be angry at the person who did so?
C

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2010, 09:29:06 AM »
This is nothing.

The Iraq sanctions killed, by some many accounts, more than 1,000,000 people, many of them children. You'd think the media would be all over the story, but they avoid the massacre because they're a state entity. I mean, CNN for peace sake! CNN reporters are asking Assange what size underwear he uses... while there are 100,000+ people dead... by American soldiers. And it's not like the reporter has any principles... she just sits there and asks what are inmensely inappropriate questions. And no shame whatsoever either. UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE.

Assange at CNN

As per Megadeth: "Killing is my business, and business is good".

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2010, 06:17:33 PM »
Well this should be interesting, I'm willing to bet that in these leaked documents, the America public will actually see just how "involved" Iran is in Iraq. No matter though PFC Manning is a traitor and should be dealt with as such. No other way this shit is going to stop until one these fuck stains get their neck stretched.
If Wikileaks is the beacon of truth, lets see them release some classified Russian docs, but we know how the Russians deal with someone running at the mouth. Get a nice dose of Po-210.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2010, 02:05:58 AM »
It's funny but this shit is gonna change the world. I mean if hitler had his way no one would ever find out about the holocaust. The site does good.

I think it's brutally irony how some people say that this guy takes exposing this information to lightly. When he could very well die for it. At the same time these are the same chicken hawks that were for the iraq war makes me laugh.

The Iran influence in Iraq was the most interesting part. This is the kinda shit everyone needs to know. The media, or goverment aren't trustworthty anymore, so it's good to have first hand knowledge.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2010, 07:19:28 AM »
It's funny but this shit is gonna change the world. I mean if hitler had his way no one would ever find out about the holocaust. The site does good.

I think it's brutally irony how some people say that this guy takes exposing this information to lightly. When he could very well die for it. At the same time these are the same chicken hawks that were for the iraq war makes me laugh.

The Iran influence in Iraq was the most interesting part. This is the kinda shit everyone needs to know. The media, or goverment aren't trustworthty anymore, so it's good to have first hand knowledge.

Manning is banking on the usual PC bullshit that has put America in the situation that it is in. Do you know the last time someone was executed for spying, treason......, 1961. He will become a media darling and most likely get a slap on the wrist and a dishonorable discharge.

As far as the Iranian influence, I think if the American public actually knew of their full involvement, they would be calling for their immediate destruction.  To many Kissenger types in the government who think the public doesn't need to know.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ