Author Topic: UFC 121 - The Undertaker/Brock Altercation Post UFC Fight!!!  (Read 30539 times)

cyp200la

• Getbig III
Re: UFC 121 - The Undertaker/Brock Altercation Post UFC Fight!!!
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2010, 11:50:44 AM »
last time i checked wwe was fake....

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
Re: HOLY MOTHER!!! The Undertaker/Brock Altercation Post UFC Fight!!!
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2010, 11:51:21 AM »
Thats what happens when you get beat badly, wonder if UnderTaker would have said anything if Brock would have won, Maybe Taker grew a little more balls after seeing cain dismantle Brock in 3min

sure a lot of ppl feel this way about seeing brock lose... this gives hope to pencil neck geeks acroos the world,,, almost like a david and goliath story... some one else said something like this here too... mma gives all 140 twinks and middle age guys hopes that they could beat a bigger stronger guy... makes them feel better about themselves when in a bar drinking beer all night with tapout and affliction color coordinated when they approach a chic that usually likes buff dudes/...
lol
in all fairness tho,, it really is the size of the fight in the dog rather than the size of the dog in the fight

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2010, 12:12:34 PM »
I read a few storys that  paul orndorff was not to be fucked with in the WWF.. he beat up a few wrestlers outside the ring including big vanvader made him actually cry before he got on camera

Paul Orndorff: Orndorff's version of events is predictably one-sided, "I was doing my job, one thing led to another, we had words. It was like David and Goliath. I hurt my foot, I kicked him so many times in the head, it hurt my foot. I had flip-flops on. He had to do an interview. Three or four other guys, Dave Penzer and Kevin Sullivan asked him to do an interview, because we had fifteen minutes to do the interview, and if we didn't, we wouldn't be able to do it for a week. I just said, "Leon, could you please do this interview, it'll take you five minutes and you're done." He just said some bad words, and it got to the point where I was shooting right back at him, and I said "I'll go and talk to Eric Bischoff," and as I walked out, he came out, and one thing led to another, and he sucker punched me. He made a bad mistake, I got up."

Terry Taylor: Taylor describes the events as Vader agreeing to the interview; "I was close to Vader and Paul Orndorff when they had their brawl. After a match, Vader was asked to do an interview and he said "Sure, just wait until I've changed". Around this time, Paul Orndorff, the guy Paxil was invented for, started talking shit to Vader. Paul walked away, Vader slow-burned, and Vader ended up getting into Paul's face shortly thereafter. Vader hit Paul first and it turned into a brawl from there, which was broken up once Orndorff miraculously got Vader onto the ground."

"Bullet" Bob Armstrong: Armstrong reveals himself as the guy who ordered Orndorff to fetch Vader, "I sent Paul Orndorff down there to get him, tell him to come on, we had to do interviews, we had to get him over. And they got into the darndest fight you ever saw." Armstrong was there first hand when Orndorff knocked Vader down and laid into him with kicks, "And Paul just beat his big fat... I mean he beat him til he was bleeding... it was a mess... we were always separating these guys."

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2010, 12:17:14 PM »
This has to be one of the best ones i've heard

VS

Booker T vs. Craig Titus (2005)

When WWE comes to Vegas, they always work out at the local Gold's Gym. When Smackdown was in town last, Booker T, Chavo Sr. and Orlando Jordan came in together to work out. About 25 minutes into their workout, a professional bodybuilder named Craig Titus got into an argument with Booker T about Booker not putting away his weights after he was done with them. Titus is a celebrity trainer who was featured on the Remaking of Vince Neil episode that aired on VH1. He has been in prison for charges of steroid use, and is currently in prison on murder charges. Orlando Jordan and Chavo Sr. were in between the two monsters while they were screaming at one another when Craig Titus lunged over Jordan and Chavo Sr. and caught Booker with a weak punch. That’s when Orlando Jordan turned around and threw a right hook at Craig Titus and dropped him to the floor.  Chavo Sr. then grabbed Jordan in a bear hug and was yelling at Booker T to get his stuff and that they should all get out of there.  Booker, Chavo Sr. and Jordan left in a hurry out the door. Craig Titus was not hurt, just his ego.  He's usually the one starting something.

spinnis

« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2010, 12:43:43 PM »
This has to be one of the best ones i've heard

VS

Booker T vs. Craig Titus (2005)

When WWE comes to Vegas, they always work out at the local Gold's Gym. When Smackdown was in town last, Booker T, Chavo Sr. and Orlando Jordan came in together to work out. About 25 minutes into their workout, a professional bodybuilder named Craig Titus got into an argument with Booker T about Booker not putting away his weights after he was done with them. Titus is a celebrity trainer who was featured on the Remaking of Vince Neil episode that aired on VH1. He has been in prison for charges of steroid use, and is currently in prison on murder charges. Orlando Jordan and Chavo Sr. were in between the two monsters while they were screaming at one another when Craig Titus lunged over Jordan and Chavo Sr. and caught Booker with a weak punch. That’s when Orlando Jordan turned around and threw a right hook at Craig Titus and dropped him to the floor.  Chavo Sr. then grabbed Jordan in a bear hug and was yelling at Booker T to get his stuff and that they should all get out of there.  Booker, Chavo Sr. and Jordan left in a hurry out the door. Craig Titus was not hurt, just his ego.  He's usually the one starting something.

lol. he should put the fucking weight backs though, But Im sure craig could have said it in a better way though maby  ;D

got dropped by this fella

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2010, 12:53:23 PM »
I can't believe Craig got dropped by a Gay...