Author Topic: Wife of Man Missing on Border Lake Wants Obama to Take On Mexican Cartels  (Read 2240 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Wife of Man Missing on Border Lake Wants Obama to Take On Mexican Cartels
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 12:45:25 PM »
Like i said..Its brass Tax when it comes to spending...you throw out a number without going indepth..but when it comes to a broad that Quit...then you wanna say "oh well media this and blah blah..."...typical neocon...got more mouth than brains...

::)  ::)   

This is why you and the far left and done in a week.  No one buys into the far left crap anymore.   If you read what actually occurred in Alaska against her, and what it cost her and the state, you might change your mind. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 12:46:23 PM »

This is why you and the far left and done in a week.  No one buys into the far left crap anymore.   If you read what actually occurred in Alaska against her, and what it cost her and the state, you might change your mind. 

You can fry it up any way you want in order to sleep at night cha cha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2010, 12:48:55 PM »
You can fry it up any way you want in order to sleep at night cha cha

one week from now - I am going to be in utter joy watching you kooks cry a river over obama's entire Admn collapsing and going away. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2010, 12:50:47 PM »
She quit...it got tough..and she quit...case closed

That's not true... Levi said it. The kid knows.

She left because that's where the money was... He said she left for the money and since she left office she's made better than 15 million bucks. 12 million as of April.

So yeah... it's money... period... and the kid said it and you didn't listen.

w8m8

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2010, 03:21:05 PM »
LAUGHABLE...amazing how "some people" think the president of a nation is a PERSONAL SERVANT. Boo Hoo Boo Hoo my husband is missing and I told the press he was killed on a jet ski and I am sure Mexicans did it and I want revenge Boo Hoo Boo Hoo. GIMMIE A BREAK....

Dayum ... great show of compassion there .. pretty callous attitude for someone you don't know .. how about if it was someone you loved ?

man .. that's just so wrong  :-\