Author Topic: Wife of Man Missing on Border Lake Wants Obama to Take On Mexican Cartels  (Read 2239 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Good luck with that.   :-\

Wife of Man Missing on Border Lake Wants Obama to Take On Mexican Cartels
Published October 24, 2010 | FoxNews.com

Oct. 23: Tiffany Hartley talks with the media at her parents home in LaSalle, Colo., after riding with them from Texas.
Tiffany Hartley, the wife of David Hartley who was allegedly shot and killed by Mexican pirates on a border lake with Texas, is telling President Obama that it's time to take on drug cartels.

"He should wake up and look what's going on in our backyards," she told the Denver Post.

Hartley says her husband's death should be a focal point as to why the U.S. should take on these drug cartels.

"David is not the only American who has been killed, but this situation may be a turning point," she told the paper.

Hartley returned to Colorado on Saturday to be with her family from McAllen, Texas, where the couple had been living.

"The hardest part of it all was leaving without him," she told Colorado Fox affiliate KDVR.com.

She says she wants to continue raising awareness about the ongoing border violence crisis.

"I am ready for the challenge. I don't want his death to have been in vain," she told the Denver Post.

Hartley told authorities the couple were sightseeing when her husband was shot Sept. 30 by gunmen who ambushed them on the Mexico side of Falcon Lake, where pirates have robbed several Americans this year.

Authorities have not found David Hartley's body.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Click here for more on this story from KDVR.com.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/24/wife-man-missing-border-lake-wants-obama-mexican-cartels/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Widow To Obama: “Wake Up!”
Friends of Ours ^ | 10/25/10 | Friends of Ours

Tiffany Hartley, whose husband David Hartley was shot to death by Mexican drug cartel gunmen last month on Falcon Lake in Texas while the couple was jetskiing, wants President Obama "to wake up and look at what's going on in our backyard," and to ensure that her husband's murder was not in vain she intends "to focus on getting the attention of Congress, governors and U.S. Citizens to do something about the drug violence." The battles among the cartels along the border for control over smuggling routes have claimed over 30,000 lives in the last few years, and the out-of-control violence increasingly threatens the national security of the United States where the Mexican drug trafficking organizations – acting more like narco insurgents – have established supply lines, distribution networks and operational cells in at least 270 cities: "'I think they make al-Qaida look tame in terms of what they do. I can't explain how someone loses their humanity and resorts to these things,' said Anthony Coulson, a recently retired DEA supervisor. * * * He argued that the violence, and the amounts of illicit drugs flowing from Mexico into the United States, has never been higher and that the traffickers have never been more powerful or in control of more territory than they are now. 'It's getting worse. I've never seen it at this level before,' said Coulson." Earlier this month the lead Mexican investigator looking into Hartley's murder was decapitated, and his head delivered to military officials in a suitcase. Meanwhile, last night, cartel gunmen murdered thirteen patients at a drug rehab facility in Tijuana, Mexico. The Devil's soldiers walk among us on this earth.

(Excerpt) Read more at bitterqueen.typepad.com ...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Yeah because the Border Problem just started in 2008  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah because the Border Problem just started in 2008  :-\

He is suing Arizona for fucks sake.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
he won't do it, but we should.  The next guy in office won't do it either.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
he won't do it, but we should.  The next guy in office won't do it either.

Or female -  BBBBOOOMMMM! !   ! !

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Or female -  BBBBOOOMMMM! !   ! !
at this point, I really don't give a fuck....  BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!  It might as well be Palin, I don't care.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
at this point, I really don't give a fuck....  BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!  It might as well be Palin, I don't care.

ha ha ha - At least we will have something good to look at. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
ha ha ha - At least we will have something good to look at. 
would palin send troops into Mexico?  lol, maybe...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Fat chance. It's much more likely that Calderone will give another speech in front of the White House attacking Americans while Pelosi and co. sit there and applaud him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Wife of Man Missing on Border Lake Wants Obama to Take On Mexican Cartels
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 09:13:48 AM »
would palin send troops into Mexico?  lol, maybe...

Mama Grizzly probably would.  She is a gamer. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 09:24:01 AM »
I can post cool pics too

Really?  So go ahead and post one...   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 09:25:40 AM »
I can post cool pics too

That image is long gone bro.   it died along with health care and stim bill. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 09:28:08 AM »
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 09:37:25 AM »
Good luck with that.   :-\

Wife of Man Missing on Border Lake Wants Obama to Take On Mexican Cartels
Published October 24, 2010 | FoxNews.com

Oct. 23: Tiffany Hartley talks with the media at her parents home in LaSalle, Colo., after riding with them from Texas.
Tiffany Hartley, the wife of David Hartley who was allegedly shot and killed by Mexican pirates on a border lake with Texas, is telling President Obama that it's time to take on drug cartels.

"He should wake up and look what's going on in our backyards," she told the Denver Post.

Hartley says her husband's death should be a focal point as to why the U.S. should take on these drug cartels.

"David is not the only American who has been killed, but this situation may be a turning point," she told the paper.

Hartley returned to Colorado on Saturday to be with her family from McAllen, Texas, where the couple had been living.

"The hardest part of it all was leaving without him," she told Colorado Fox affiliate KDVR.com.

She says she wants to continue raising awareness about the ongoing border violence crisis.

"I am ready for the challenge. I don't want his death to have been in vain," she told the Denver Post.

Hartley told authorities the couple were sightseeing when her husband was shot Sept. 30 by gunmen who ambushed them on the Mexico side of Falcon Lake, where pirates have robbed several Americans this year.

Authorities have not found David Hartley's body.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Click here for more on this story from KDVR.com.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/24/wife-man-missing-border-lake-wants-obama-mexican-cartels/

LAUGHABLE...amazing how "some people" think the president of a nation is a PERSONAL SERVANT. Boo Hoo Boo Hoo my husband is missing and I told the press he was killed on a jet ski and I am sure Mexicans did it and I want revenge Boo Hoo Boo Hoo. GIMMIE A BREAK....

I say address your american drug problem and everything else will go away. I learned in ECONOMICS that things operate on SUPPLY AND DEMAND... No demand, no supply. So all of you JUNKIES in america... STOP SNORTING COKE, CRACK, HEROIN, CRYSTAL METH, WEED, EXSTACY, etc etc and those countries including your own who manufacture drugs as a business will not have a customer to sell to ergo no more violence, gangs, cartels etc etc...Makes Sense?
C

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 09:41:21 AM »
Mama Grizzly probably would.  She is a gamer. 
Didnt she quit her office?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 09:43:21 AM »
Didnt she quit her office?

I would explain what happen in vivid detail - but you would not listen or care.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 09:47:02 AM »
I would explain what happen in vivid detail   Make hella excuses for her- but you would not give a shit about my bullshit

Maybe not

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 09:50:26 AM »
Maybe not

Case closed. 

You wont listen to a damn thing about her and that's cool. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 12:28:36 PM »
Case closed. 

You wont listen to a damn thing about her and that's cool. 
She quit...it got tough..and she quit...case closed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 12:30:15 PM »
She quit...it got tough..and she quit...case closed

This is why i barely bother with you.    You are are part of the 95% and thats cool.  Hope & Change  yo!   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 12:32:00 PM »

This is why i barely bother with you.    You are are part of the 95% and thats cool.  Hope & Change  yo!   

So she didnt quit?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 12:33:27 PM »
So she didnt quit?

Yes she did - but again - like i said you are not even remotely interested in the bs surrounding that as to warrant my time with you. 

Bro - you are part of the 95% on the democrat slave plantation.   I hope you enjoy your time there.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2010, 12:40:15 PM »
Yes she did - but again - like i said you are not even remotely interested in the bs surrounding that as to warrant my time with you. 

Bro - you are part of the 95% on the democrat slave plantation.   I hope you enjoy your time there.     

Like i said..Its brass Tax when it comes to spending...you throw out a number without going indepth..but when it comes to a broad that Quit...then you wanna say "oh well media this and blah blah..."...typical neocon...got more mouth than brains...