Author Topic: education on getbig: 401k, marriage, fancy car+phone harmful  (Read 599 times)

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
education on getbig: 401k, marriage, fancy car+phone harmful
« on: October 25, 2010, 01:13:47 AM »
Thing I wish I was aware of:
1 skype if you ahve a pc, get a mic, is 3$ a month fre ecalls all usa
2 marriage is scam, yuo can do all that single, esp if care for girl, watch palimony staes like cA, do no co habitate
3 fancy car won't get you laid, any more than buying drinks, as soon as girl sees u giving shit for her, she wont give it up, and will try and milk you, demdn booty by 3rd date or dump her, since she attempting to milk you, if she is cool, and lieks you she will have trouble waiting to 3rd date, girls love sex and there si no reason to wait
4 401k lost accross the board for 100% of people never ever use one, it was scam passed to keep lots fo workers money in shitty low paying mutual funds, while the fund cmopanies liek fidelity are allowed to reinvest taht long term money into risky shit like mortgage srcurities, then they fail and money gone, they laugh, do trend trading instead agaisnt an index, look it up
5 virigin wireless 25$ a month 300min+unlim emil+web+text, throw away that goofy money sucking iphone no oen is impressed, and yes the virgin phone takes pictures etc etc etc.

post anything you wish you had known

Anglo

• Getbig IV
Re: education on getbig: 401k, marriage, fancy car+phone harmful
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 01:38:48 AM »

We can't post what we don't already know

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 01:47:40 AM »
The tense there might have given you problems.

Think of something you wish someone had told you earlier in life.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 05:06:50 AM »
Never doubt yourself and go for it.