Author Topic: Quote by Franco Columbo in the latest Muscle&Body magazine  (Read 5824 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Quote by Franco Columbo in the latest Muscle&Body magazine
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 08:24:42 AM »
Regardless, they don't need the heat that comes with the admittance of it. The general public and I dare to say even some fool members of this forum actually think that you pop a pill, take a harpoon and BOOM!! Your huge. I don't think so. People will overlook the fact that Franco was in the gym promptly at 7am and didn't leave until 11am, trained hard for 6 days a week and dieted hard. The public is so stupid it isn't even worth arguing about.

I agree with you, but for them to go out and spin yarns and tell tall tales is pathetic, they simply dont need to say anything really, so why the BS
Thunderdome approved

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 12:46:03 PM »
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS EXPECT them to say...i mean the shits illegal, u can be put in jail so why in the world admit to any of it...i dont get why people dont get this simple fact.  i wouldnt admit it in public no way

You have a point on that issue but Franco has a history of embellishing stories wildly and simply lying. I remember that comment about not having even heard about steroids. And the idea that doctors were going to cut off his leg without him knowing about it and then "fighting off" the anesthesia to threaten the doctors. Oh brother.

In same article he claimed that bodybuilding is the healthiest sport in the world and he doesn't know anyone who is as healthy and looks as good as he does for his age.

And I thought he knew Stallone who is around his age.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2010, 03:24:01 PM »
Bump....gotta read this later

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2010, 05:03:52 AM »
fairy tales are what keeps the nostalgia bout how the old timers were so much better, and they walked through snow barefoot in their thongs to go compete, after rolling out of bed and deciding on a whim to enter the show, after years of healthy lifestyle, good ol raw foods, vitamins and training

the reality is, they were all the same back then, except we now have the internet

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2010, 09:21:44 AM »
yea why admit it to the general stupid azz public they just wanna put u down anyways....i never admit it to anyone  whos just a normal everyday person the media has made it out to be ur like the devil and ur gona die in a month

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2010, 09:35:30 AM »
Franco once said he didnt even know what steroids were until after he won the Mr Olympia ::)

Interesting...I guess that since it took him six years to win it again steroids actually hindered his progress!   :o

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2010, 05:17:53 PM »
many of that era lied their asses off about past use.. robbie robinson, as stated above, said that he only used a few weeks before a show and that was just 200 mgs of deca.. sad thing is many believe that.. robbie has a pretty sorted past.. franco owes his whole being to arnold and arnold is not exactly known for being truthful.. remember that larry scott only took 10 mgs of dbol a day lol.. yet rick drasin mentioned once that arnold and his friends would take dbol by the handful.. they did not know any better.. i would take drasins side on this debate..