Author Topic: Quote by Franco Columbo in the latest Muscle&Body magazine  (Read 5825 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Quote by Franco Columbo in the latest Muscle&Body magazine
« on: October 25, 2010, 03:02:06 AM »
The mag is given free at GNC stores and this issue has former WWE start Goldberg on the cover.

"After I injured my leg, I was put under anesthesia to repair it. I over heard the doctors making preparations to cut my leg off. Even though I was under anesthesia and half asleep, when I heard that I woke up. I threatened to hit the doctor on the head. So they didn't take my leg."

-- Franco Columbo

Lying is so second nature, if not first nature, to some of these bodybuilders that they seem totally unaware and clueless as to how they come across. Even claims that are so obviously simply made up are uttered with such blasé conviction that it does lead one to wonder how deep this pathology runs.

spinnis

Re: Quote by Franco Columbo in the latest Muscle&Body magazine
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 03:05:36 AM »
didnt franco have a fake phd or something? lol

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 03:10:07 AM »
Lying is so second nature, if not first nature, to some of these bodybuilders CHRISTIANS that they seem totally unaware and clueless as to how they come across. Even claims that are so obviously simply made up are uttered with such blasé conviction that it does lead one to wonder how deep this pathology runs.

HAHA, HOLLlly shiet, ned, git'er done, git!  :D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 03:18:43 AM »

What the fuck is with your obession with religion were you molested by priest as a child. Or are finns more obessed with god than lutherans.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 03:19:44 AM »

Your obsession with religion and constant preaching makes you the biggest hypocrite on this board. Even more so than claiming you actually lift weights.

I see your mommy forgot to pay your tanning salon bill.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 03:23:49 AM »
What the fuck is with your obession with religion were you molested by priest as a child. Or are finns more obessed with god than lutherans.

No daddy in his life and yes, he does show all the signs of being brutally violated anally by a man of the cloth. Not sure if it's was Catholic but definitely Christian. Despite his denial, religion, and especially Christianity, is always foremost on his mind and what he preaches most about. The very thing he accuses others of doing. Something is just not right with this queer.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 03:30:23 AM »
 ;D

never mind  :D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 03:34:35 AM »
Your obsession with religion and constant preaching makes you the biggest hypocrite on this board. Even more so than claiming you actually lift weights.

Looks like pure nord there nothing wrong with being white. Race trading hoebag.

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 03:36:54 AM »

that a good jawline

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 04:32:34 AM »
its not even a believable lie, just a ridiculous fabricated story

yeh, bodybuilders lie like they breath.......

when you a bodybuilder, your whole life is a lie if you think about it

..........they lie about their height
.........lie about their weight
.........lie that "CellNanoLukitech" is responsible for their physique
..........lie to the general public about being on drugs
..........lie to their fellow bodybuilders about how much drugs they are actually taking
.........lie about the shady ways they make money
.........lie about their contest prep
..........lie that they pen their own columns
..........lie about how much they lift
..........lie about how strict their diet is
...........lie about how naturally genetically muscular they are
..........lie that they like bodybuilding cause its a healthy pursuit

lol.......lied that it was advil that melted their kidneys............oh.,...........and ninja attacks of course

.......thats just off the top of my head, i could come up with hundreds if i thought about it

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 04:38:33 AM »
Bodybuilders don't lie they have they contend with industry politics ::)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 04:49:51 AM »
Franco once said he didnt even know what steroids were until after he won the Mr Olympia ::)
Thunderdome approved

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 04:59:32 AM »
Franco once said he didnt even know what steroids were until after he won the Mr Olympia ::)

that sounds about right.,............he won his first title on strickly his own hard work and genetic currency

but for his second title, he was really ready to step it up...........but the 'Sardinian Strongman's' genetics are so awe inspiring, no steroids could really compare

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 05:48:48 AM »
lol

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 05:50:34 AM »

that sounds about right.,............he won his first title on strickly his own hard work and genetic currency

but for his second title, he was really to step it up...........but the 'Sardinian Strongman's' genetics are so awe inspiring, no steroids could really compare

for the 1981 Olympia Franco's left pec gyno disagreed about him being natural
Thunderdome approved

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 05:57:15 AM »
You can't seriously expect him to say, "Ya, I'm on Deca, Dbol Test and Winney." The general public wouldn't have a clue as usual and it is illegal. Common sense there. Jay Cutler did the same thing.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 06:02:31 AM »
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS EXPECT them to say...i mean the shits illegal, u can be put in jail so why in the world admit to any of it...i dont get why people dont get this simple fact.  i wouldnt admit it in public no way

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 06:05:16 AM »
Yeah but it's just funny that he said he didnt even know what they were lol... like c'mon Franco...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 06:06:32 AM »
You can't seriously expect him to say, "Ya, I'm on Deca, Dbol Test and Winney." The general public wouldn't have a clue as usual and it is illegal. Common sense there. Jay Cutler did the same thing.

It was not illegal back when the Italian tit was using, so if he admitted it now he cannot be in legal trouble, Arnold admitted it, even Robby Robinson another habitual liar at least said he used 1 shot of Primobolan to win Mr World ::), its not they have to admit it but at least not come up with stupid lies and fairy tales like Franco and Robby ::)
Thunderdome approved

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 06:09:58 AM »

is that really devilsmile ??!?!! he said in an earlier thread that he is way out of reach of hot stripper's...is he insane, he's an attractive fit guy, he should be slaying those hoes! maybe he's just lacking game..!?!

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 06:17:54 AM »
It was not illegal back when the Italian tit was using, so if he admitted it now he cannot be in legal trouble, Arnold admitted it, even Robby Robinson another habitual liar at least said he used 1 shot of Primobolan to win Mr World ::), its not they have to admit it but at least not come up with stupid lies and fairy tales like Franco and Robby ::)

I believe that... I mean Lee Priest placed top 6 at the 0 in the 90's just using 2cc's of deca and 1cc of winstrol... test gave him the flu so he didn't like it and he said gh didnt work.

Funny thing about Lee saying this is that he can't even say "oh i lied to protect myself because theyre illegal"... he already admits to using and now hes just a plain liar for making up these impossibly low dosages and leaving out probably 6 other drugs.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 06:30:25 AM »
is that really devilsmile ??!?!! he said in an earlier thread that he is way out of reach of hot stripper's...is he insane, he's an attractive fit guy, he should be slaying those hoes! maybe he's just lacking game..!?!

dude you don't know what you're missing with a nice sexy stripper that has a gymnastics body, small waist, nice bouncy ass and very cute face- and smells like candy... I thought the same but sometimes it's fun I guess.

I don't dipend on money to get them hoes, but sometimes it's worth while believe me... it's just like any other product purchase, I get the same feeling when I need a damn cheesburger sometimes. And it keeps your standards high enough.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 06:36:32 AM »
I believe that... I mean Lee Priest placed top 6 at the 0 in the 90's just using 2cc's of deca and 1cc of winstrol... test gave him the flu so he didn't like it and he said gh didnt work.

Funny thing about Lee saying this is that he can't even say "oh i lied to protect myself because theyre illegal"... he already admits to using and now hes just a plain liar for making up these impossibly low dosages and leaving out probably 6 other drugs.

Maybe he was being honest about the HGH as it didnt make him any taller, he probably wished it would so hence why he says it didnt work ::)
Thunderdome approved

aman804

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 07:17:41 AM »
its not a lie if you believe it

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2010, 07:58:11 AM »
Regardless, they don't need the heat that comes with the admittance of it. The general public and I dare to say even some fool members of this forum actually think that you pop a pill, take a harpoon and BOOM!! Your huge. I don't think so. People will overlook the fact that Franco was in the gym promptly at 7am and didn't leave until 11am, trained hard for 6 days a week and dieted hard. The public is so stupid it isn't even worth arguing about.