Author Topic: Flexible - Bj Putting right leg behind head with no hands  (Read 6107 times)

spinnis

Flexible - Bj Putting right leg behind head with no hands
« on: October 25, 2010, 04:27:00 AM »

insane on so many levels lol

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: speaking of flexible.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 05:00:27 AM »
Cool.
The more flexible the less the chance to get hurt.

spinnis

Re: speaking of flexible.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 05:02:44 AM »
Cool.
The more flexible the less the chance to get hurt.

he was a Prodigy in bjj also. WC after like 3-4years of training lol. unheard of

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: Flexible - Bj Putting right leg behind head with no hands
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 01:02:32 PM »
Oh Yeah...

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 01:06:35 PM »
Oh Yeah...

Dr. Chimpsesque response...

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 01:06:39 PM »
I thought this would be a video of a chick giving a bj with leg behind her head and "no hands".

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 01:38:42 PM »

I thought it was gonna be a video of a chick giving a blow job with her legs behind her head  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 01:39:52 PM »
Probably comes in handy when one of his bros has his ankles pinned behind his ears.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 01:43:39 PM »
Even if you can do it, why tell people  ??? Next thing you know he will tell the world he can put his toe up his ass

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 01:45:48 PM »
Even if you can do it, why tell people  ??? Next thing you know he will tell the world he can put his toe up his ass
Or suck his own cock. Or suck his own cock, with a toe up his ass.

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 02:26:03 PM »

flexibility is needed in bjj

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 02:26:16 PM »
It's no coincidence that BJ Penn, even to this day, has the best Jiu-Jitsu in MMA. Getting his Black Belt in less than five years is quite an accomplishment in itself but to then immediately compete in the Mundials and win in what was perhaps the most competitive weight class at the time is unheard of. Still the only American to win as a Black Belt in the Mundials. His insane flexibility had a lot to with it.

In this video, note how he mounts Renzo. A feat that probably 90% of the audience failed to appreciate. It also should be noted that Renzo Gracie is a world class Jiu-Jitsu figher and has never before been mounted in MMA. There are basically two ways in which one mounts from the side control: one stepping over the legs and two going from knee on the stomach and sliding your leg over. There's also another way in which we use to call the "sneaky mount" where you snake your leg through. It's not often used because you have to use your right hand (assuming side control on opponents right side) which compromises your base to grip your instep so you can get it in position to slide it through. Watch how Penn does it without the use of his hand and how he snakes it through with virtually no space. He makes it look easy and not many can do this and actually I've never seen anyone else do it this way without pulling up with their instep and even then they often surrender loads of space for their opponent to escape. When I first saw this in Hawaii I was just in awe.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2010, 02:32:07 PM »
Tom Platz was pretty flexiabile
No Worries 4 me

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 02:34:05 PM »
"slick mount" hahaha  ;D

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2010, 02:34:10 PM »
I thought this would be a video of a chic giving a bj with leg behind his head and "no hands".

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 02:35:59 PM »
Oh Yeah...

Epic eyeliner on that dude.

Carry on.

;D
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 02:36:15 PM »
It's no coincidence that BJ Penn, even to this day, has the best Jiu-Jitsu in MMA. Getting his Black Belt in less than five years is quite an accomplishment in itself but to then immediately compete in the Mundials and win in what was perhaps the most competitive weight class at the time is unheard of. Still the only American to win as a Black Belt in the Mundials. His insane flexibility had a lot to with it.

In this video, note how he mounts Renzo. A feat that probably 90% of the audience failed to appreciate. It also should be noted that Renzo Gracie is a world class Jiu-Jitsu figher and has never before been mounted in MMA. There are basically two ways in which one mounts from the side control: one stepping over the legs and two going from knee on the stomach and sliding your leg over. There's also another way in which we use to call the "sneaky mount" where you snake your leg through. It's not often used because you have to use your right hand (assuming side control on opponents right side) which compromises your base to grip your instep so you can get it in position to slide it through. Watch how Penn does it without the use of his hand and how he snakes it through with virtually no space. He makes it look easy and not many can do this and actually I've never seen anyone else do it this way without pulling up with their instep and even then they often surrender loads of space for their opponent to escape. When I first saw this in Hawaii I was just in awe.

is Marcelo Garcia best in the world?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 02:36:51 PM »

insane on so many levels lol

The Flex Wheeler of MMA

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 02:40:30 PM »

I think Aoki has better JJ (for MMA) than Penn .

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 02:49:38 PM »
I think Aoki has better JJ (for MMA) than Penn .

Raped!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 02:52:12 PM »
is Marcelo Garcia best in the world?

Pound for pound, yes. I've seen him get tapped pretty easily by Roger Gracie and Jacare but they are much bigger. But pound for pound, yes. In fairness though, Marcello lost to Pablo Popovitch in the last Abu Dhabi. It was mostly good strategy by Popovitch as he has been knocking himself out for years on how to crack Gracia. But still, 9 out of 10 times Garcia will win.

As far as in the absolute class, meaning no weight classes and open to anybody and everybody, Roger Gracie rules.

spinnis

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 02:53:37 PM »
Pound for pound, yes. I've seen him get tapped pretty easily by Roger Gracie and Jacare but they are much bigger. But pound for pound, yes. In fairness though, Marcello lost to Pablo Popovitch in the last Abu Dhabi. It was mostly good strategy by Popovitch as he has been knocking himself out for years on how to crack Gracia. But still, 9 out of 10 times Garcia will win.

As far as in the absolute class, meaning no weight classes and open to anybody and everybody, Roger Gracie rules.

and opinion on

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 03:02:55 PM »
Oh Yeah...

Is that BJ McKay and his best friend MuscleBear

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 03:18:51 PM »
and opinion on

On that side of the Gracie family you have Renzo, Ralph and Ryan. When I look at Ralph and Ryan and my experiences with them compared to Renzo it only makes me respect, admire, honor, and love Renzo that much more. How such a truly great person with the heart of a saint and a lion can come from such a family I'll never know.

Ralph is a thug, a user and a punk. We hated competing with his team because the students usually reflect their teacher. His teams were punks, sore losers, cheaters, always ready to start a brawl, always did cheap shots when grappling (pinching, digging in the elbows and knuckles). We'll I guess I shouldn't say always and everybody but they prided themselves as being thugs just like Ralph. I'm sure, in fact I know, there are acceptions and I apologize to them. It's just my experience with Ralph and his team back in the day was just so overwhelming negative.  

Ryan was simply evil. A rapist and most likely a murderer. He use to pick fights all the time in clubs and really hurt people. Knock someone's eye out once. He bit off a man's ear clean off his skull in a fight at a party long before Tyson did. Many have tried to kill him because he was simply the devil incarnate and he's been shot at on several occasions.

Ralph was jealous of BJ because by the time BJ was a purple belt he could already beat Ralph. His students are loyal to him but once you get to the higher levels (like Dave Camarillo (Cain Velaquez's BJJ instructor)) things change. It's kind of like that with all the Gracies but more so with Ralph. Not with Renzo, though. The guy has the heart of a warrior and a saint.

I'm bias, as we all are, but I'm willing to admit that as a person BJ isn't the greatest guy in the world and he disgraced and shamefully dishonored himself after his loss to GSP. But Ralph is a punk and a thug. Ryan, thankfully, is now burning in hell where he belongs. His past finally caught up with him

Renzo Gracie, though he wasn't the greatest fighter in the world, or even the greatest Gracie, is the type of man I can only hope to aspire to. Although he never ever put up the tough guy persona like Ralph, who achieved nothing in MMA, or Ryan who made only a minor mark in Pride, Renzo is a legend in MMA and the only Gracie, the only one, to be willing to fight anybody, at any time, anywhere. I think of all the Gracies he's the one with the most heart of a warrior. Even more so than the family champion, Rickson, which pains me to say.

Here's Renzo training with Ryan. Beautiful Jiu-Jitsu. By the both of them.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2010, 05:44:45 PM »
Some old footage of BJ back in the day when he was a young lean 145 pounder and had a full head of hair. Time sure flies.