Author Topic: Brett Favre = DONE!!  (Read 5731 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: Brett Favre = DONE!!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 04:08:42 PM »
I am 28 but i believe Tarkenton and Unitas are better then Favre.  ;)

It's hard for me to make comparisons between those guys and guys from the '90s / today because passing games are so much more advanced and prominent now.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 04:11:31 PM »
It's hard for me to make comparisons between those guys and guys from the '90s / today because passing games are so much more advanced and prominent now.

Not to mention they are playing 16 games now going to 17 games in a season.. have the whole "PROTECT THE QB RULE" these players of today are patting those stats up which are now meaningless

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2010, 04:16:30 PM »

X2. I just look at those guys and all the "REAL HITS" they took and never gave any drama and played Football when Football was Football!  8) I never read about Fran or Unitas crying about, "Should i come or not." Gimme a fucking break....Favre is talented and that will will never be questioned or his toughness but just go through the two a days and stop thinking you are above every other player.  >:( >:( I loved the way Clay Matthews plays and i was just looking for that U$C fucker to break Favre's ankles.

I am a Lions fan and have hated Favre since i can remember.  :D I also hate the Ford's and Matt Millen but ever April comes the Lions Superbowl.  :D
D