Author Topic: Mons Venus CENSORED By Beach Bum for "Trolling"  (Read 5222 times)

Mons Venus

Mons Venus CENSORED By Beach Bum for "Trolling"
« on: October 26, 2010, 07:53:29 AM »
Trolling? Give me a f'n break!

That 9-11 thread is DEEP in Beach Bums head.  ;)

I'll be back......  8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Mons Venus CENSORED By Beach Bum for "Trolling"
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 08:01:20 AM »

I'll be back......  8)

Why not use any one of your other 8 gimmicks? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 09:26:44 AM »
Go complain somewhere else. Like Juan Williams did on Fox.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 09:29:02 AM »
Who cares? Hugo Chavez has been deleting posts that he didn't agree with for years now.

Your 9/11 shit has nothing whatsoever to do with politics and is nothing more than you and your gimmicks playing grab-ass over the same shitty youtube videos.

Cry about it, fake soldier.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 11:38:30 AM »

I'll be back......  8)

The REAL TROLLS have free reign on the board... as a matter of fact I expect the main troll to respond to my post in a minute...4...3...2...1.. . BINGO
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 11:40:55 AM »

The REAL TROLLS have free reign on the board... as a matter of fact I expect the main troll to respond to my post in a minute...4...3...2...1.. . BINGO

Where blacken and benny at?    

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 11:59:42 AM »

How many times now have you been caught posting fictional articles and outright propaganda?  ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 12:00:11 PM »
Who cares? Hugo Chavez has been deleting posts that he didn't agree with for years now.

Your 9/11 shit has nothing whatsoever to do with politics and is nothing more than you and your gimmicks playing grab-ass over the same shitty youtube videos.

Cry about it, fake soldier.
I been deleting or moving your trolling bullshit for a long time, that's true.  But now that BB has set a new standard that trolling can get you banned, well, not good for you is it ;D  I never banned for trolling before, it was always because a rule had been broken. 

Thanks BB!!!!!  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 12:02:37 PM »
I been deleting or moving your trolling bullshit for a long time, that's true.  But now that BB has set a new standard that trolling can get you banned, well, not good for you is it ;D  I never banned for trolling before, it was always because a rule had been broken. 

Thanks BB!!!!!  ;D

mons should not be banned unless he goes back to the crap about palins baby. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 12:03:03 PM »
I been deleting or moving your trolling bullshit posts that I disagree with and can't refutefor a long time, that's true.  But now that BB has set a new standard that trolling can get you banned, well, not good for you is it ;D  I never banned for trolling before, it was always because a rule had been broken. 

Thanks BB!!!!!  ;D

Fixed.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2010, 12:08:50 PM »
Fixed.
no, seriously, Thanks BB!!!!!  Really, all this time I let trolling bullshit go without banning.  BB really put a smile on my face by banning a troll.  Don't get upset BF, I know you're pissed at BB for setting a new standard for the forum.  you'll live,... just maybe not to post here much longer ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 12:10:52 PM »
no, seriously, Thanks BB!!!!!  Really, all this time I let trolling bullshit go without banning.  BB really put a smile on my face by banning a troll.  Don't get upset BF, I know you're pissed at BB for setting a new standard for the forum.  you'll live,... just maybe not to post here much longer ;D

What's this jazz about banning? I see that Mons had posts deleted but he hasn't been banned. Either way, it's cool that BB put a stop to your dictatorial bullshit and showed who the alpha mod is around here.

Feel free to slink back into the shadows again.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2010, 12:15:52 PM »
How many times now have you been caught posting fictional articles and outright propaganda?  ???

Just like clockwork the MAIN TROLL has appeared.... I guess you can not help yourself huh?...lol

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 12:27:30 PM »
What's this jazz about banning? I see that Mons had posts deleted but he hasn't been banned. Either way, it's cool that BB put a stop to your dictatorial bullshit and showed who the alpha mod is around here.

Feel free to slink back into the shadows again.

bb banned mons, he'll come in and delete his posts probably sometime today.  And I don't need or want to be Alpha mod if we ever had one anyway.

I'll be quite content to ban you for trolling from the shadows ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2010, 01:36:00 PM »
Lol @ tough guys thinking they can "ban" someone from a specific board.

Ron hasn't given that power to the mods YET!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 02:23:04 PM »
lol.  Funny!   :)

Just to clarify what the "trolling" was, it included, but is not limited to:

-  Wishing for the death of former elected officials and numerous personal attacks on members of the board.  Had to move all or parts of seven threads at one point because of this.

- Repeatedly posting what he thinks is personal information about members of the board, including pictures, many times after they have been deleted several times.

- Creating threads for the sole purpose of repeatedly calling women "c#unts."

He was given numerous warnings.  Now he'll be on vacation for a little while.  Except for his gimmicks, which he threatened to come back as unless his ban was lifted.   :) 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2010, 02:50:32 PM »
Lol @ tough guys thinking they can "ban" someone from a specific board.

Ron hasn't given that power to the mods YET!
Ron told us that it was ok to ban people from the board.  He just said that he didn't want us to permanently ban anyone so we decided that 30 days would work.  Nobody has ever been banned forever from political.  They get warnings, often several warnings then a ban.  Just for 30 days and Ron did tell us that was ok so maybe you shouldn't open your mouth when you have no idea what you're talking about.  Other boards here ban people and did so long before political was around.  I've been banned on boards here.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2010, 05:39:55 PM »
Ron told us that it was ok to ban people from the board.  He just said that he didn't want us to permanently ban anyone so we decided that 30 days would work.  Nobody has ever been banned forever from political.  They get warnings, often several warnings then a ban.  Just for 30 days and Ron did tell us that was ok so maybe you shouldn't open your mouth when you have no idea what you're talking about.  Other boards here ban people and did so long before political was around.  I've been banned on boards here.
How do you "ban" someone fuckstick? LMFAO you gonna spend your day seeking out someones posts to delete them, you useless asshole? ;D My point was there is no button to push that stops someone from posting where ever they want. At least not yet. So maybe you should think about it before you open your fat gap toothed pie hole, dickwad.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2010, 05:58:37 PM »
How do you "ban" someone fuckstick? LMFAO you gonna spend your day seeking out someones posts to delete them, you useless asshole? ;D My point was there is no button to push that stops someone from posting where ever they want. At least not yet. So maybe you should think about it before you open your fat gap toothed pie hole, dickwad.
We don't need no stinking buttons... it's actually quite easy, so easy only a dumbshit or noob couldn't figure it out.  It only takes seconds to find all their posts for that day and the ban resets to 30 days every time they violate it.  So if they want to post again in the forum, they follow the ban.  The only way they get around this is by using gimmicks.  which they often do and a button wouldn't stop that either. We've used the ban process since the forum was started and it works, sorry if that upsets you. Oh yea, nice meltdown ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2010, 06:32:32 PM »
We don't need no stinking buttons... it's actually quite easy, so easy only a dumbshit or noob couldn't figure it out.  It only takes seconds to find all their posts for that day and the ban resets to 30 days every time they violate it.  So if they want to post again in the forum, they follow the ban.  The only way they get around this is by using gimmicks.  which they often do and a button wouldn't stop that either. We've used the ban process since the forum was started and it works, sorry if that upsets you. Oh yea, nice meltdown ;D
Meltdown...lol, you fat little turd, you can't ban shit, you're nothing, you're less than the dogcrap in the crevices of a homeless mans shoe, bitch. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 06:37:22 PM »
I'm Melting down bigtime!!!!!!! ...lol, you fat little turd, you can't ban shit, you're nothing, you're less than the dogcrap in the crevices of a homeless mans shoe, bitch. :-*
are you going to cry now?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 06:41:51 PM »
are you going to cry now?
After you, ladies first. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2010, 11:03:46 PM »

Thanks BB!!!!!  ;D

And here I thought it would take a heckuva lot more for me to warm up to BeachBum.  :D
I guess if I could grow fond of 33386... anything is possible.  ;D

Thanks for setting this precedent BeachBum!  Lord knows it was long overdue :)
w