Author Topic: So i just pinned a delt.....  (Read 2081 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
So i just pinned a delt.....
« on: October 27, 2010, 08:15:53 PM »
Used a 25g 1" with EQ.    Gently went in and aspirated...nothing, so spent 30 seconds injecting.  Pulled needle out and blood squirted from my delt to forearm...nice flow.     Drowned it in a cottonball soaked in alcohol...maybe 4-5 more like...... :P

Mustve hit a vein on the way in, huh.     Nice suprise for a guy whos on his 4th shot in his life.......But with all the studying ive done i made sure not to overreact......shit happens.  The darkside is cruel and ugly.... ;D

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: So i just pinned a delt.....
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 12:19:26 AM »
Sometimes that happens if you move the needle around a lot.  No biggie.  Might be sore tomorrow.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 03:28:29 AM »
Delts seem to do this.
I found once completing injection leave needle completly in for 10 -15 seconds and withdraw slowly.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 05:16:46 AM »
This is why I hate pinning delts.. shit like this

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 07:32:55 AM »
This is why I hate pinning delts.. shit like this

If i wasnt going to compete theres no way id do this.   I pinned my outer quad and the muscle started spasms...had to pull out and hit again.  Hit a nerve i guess.       Lets just say i can see why i was drugfree for so many years.

Ive got test cyp on the way to add to the eq.   Do you guys think 2cc will go in when the needle is 25g 1 inch?   Ive got some 23g 1 1/2 inch but havent had the guts to use them yet.

The syringe will have 1cc of 200mg EQ and 1cc of 250mg cyp.   Do any of you guys use a 1inch needle for this?

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 07:53:03 AM »
i use 25g 1inch All the time and i've done plenty of 3cc shots the needle size doesn't effect how much volume you can use...Your muscles aren't use to having oil sit in there, It gets easier an after a few shots won't be sore or anything

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 01:03:34 PM »
This is a cruel game we play.

Get used to the geysers. ;D

8)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 01:14:27 PM »
never had a geyser yet...knock on wood...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 01:28:02 PM »
I've had a couple...the shit shot out on my ex girlfriends white sweater lol

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 06:53:16 PM »
i use 25g 1inch All the time and i've done plenty of 3cc shots the needle size doesn't effect how much volume you can use...Your muscles aren't use to having oil sit in there, It gets easier an after a few shots won't be sore or anything

3cc !!!.        Thats good to know tho.   I guess ill be bumping up to 2cc in a week or so.    I press the injection site with a cotton ball and push around to move the oil hopefully.......dont want no seepage.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 05:44:42 AM »
Once on vacation I pinned my delts and hit a vein in a hotel bathroom.. i bleed on the white carpet rug in the bathroom ... it looked like a crime scene. Now I count 15 seconds after i push my oil and that seems to work well.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 07:10:40 AM »
If i wasnt going to compete theres no way id do this.   I pinned my outer quad and the muscle started spasms...had to pull out and hit again.  Hit a nerve i guess.       Lets just say i can see why i was drugfree for so many years.

Ive got test cyp on the way to add to the eq.   Do you guys think 2cc will go in when the needle is 25g 1 inch?   Ive got some 23g 1 1/2 inch but havent had the guts to use them yet.

The syringe will have 1cc of 200mg EQ and 1cc of 250mg cyp.   Do any of you guys use a 1inch needle for this?
damnit man stop being such a pussy! man up and use the 1.5"!!! what the fuuuuuuck?! yes 2ml will work with the 1". do it man.

stop over thinking it and do it. btw, i hit the nerve in the quad like you did and will probably never pin quads again.  ;D

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 10:11:53 AM »

3cc !!!.        Thats good to know tho.   I guess ill be bumping up to 2cc in a week or so.    I press the injection site with a cotton ball and push around to move the oil hopefully.......dont want no seepage.

Just break the skin slowly, push in slowly, inject slowly, pull the pin out slowly...the whole process should take about 1-2 min. Also, leaving the pin in an extra 20 secs would help with seepage...If you do get oil coming out, quickly put your hand on your hip and flex your delt..seems to help for me

HTH

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 11:06:17 PM »
try the z method of pinning. pull the skin over, hold it and pin. when you done, pull the pin and let the skin go back. that way the hole in the skin and the muscle do not line up.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 01:21:29 AM »
i inject a little bit of air(only a tiny bit!) to seal It off and i Get 0 leakage

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 07:23:50 AM »
Good advice in here.  8)

tinman15

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 06:19:09 AM »
I agree, stupid story.  From my studies anavar is the best substance for women.  I've heard 50mg of prop once or twice a week is about the hardest substance a woman can go while avoiding virilization.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 07:00:33 AM »
I agree, stupid story.  From my studies anavar is the best substance for women.  I've heard 50mg of prop once or twice a week is about the hardest substance a woman can go while avoiding virilization.

ok  ;D

Anavar/Primo for women are good...Test..unless you want man face and penoris....  :-X

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 09:31:34 AM »
Delts are the ONLY place that my body agrees on, with every other spot it kind of seems to "fight back..."
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG