Author Topic: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!  (Read 71233 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!
« Reply #275 on: October 29, 2010, 06:46:35 PM »
what got you into hunting?
why is bloodshed appealing? is there feelings of accomplishment when you shoot an animal with a gun? were you just not good at anything as a child, how about your dad did he show you how to pull the trigger did it give yall satisfaction..?

so as a child or an adult
you decided that the easiest game you could win at was to shoot and kill something defensless?

Do you get fired up at people shopping in the meat section at the grocery store?  Those cattle were most likely unarmed when killed.

io856

« Reply #276 on: October 29, 2010, 06:50:03 PM »
if killing deer was easy everyone would be doing it

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: October 29, 2010, 06:57:58 PM »
Do you get fired up at people shopping in the meat section at the grocery store?  Those cattle were most likely unarmed when killed.
im just alarmed at the massively hoodwinked state towards nutrition, that we are in and have been in.

i know god or fate catches up with everyone so i dont really care that much i have other duties like making sure im healthy enough to work hard everyday in order to be proud of my life

i would successfully guess that all the young folk meat eaters feel great and have all there hair and are thriving, but as they get older from 20 say 25 and 30 you can really see the changes in people...but at any random selection time i could study them for a bit and point out obvious traits wether they are old ,young, inshape or fat balding or greying and just feel sorry for the degrading

i know i was young in my teens early 20's and would devour meat and was doing great until it looked like my hair line was receding, getting sick more often and more acne... but then i look at the older types  even my age in there 30s and see them failing in a hypothetical physically demanding situation and then say "darnet if they only knew i had the answer for them so they could be as awesome as me or better   ;D"
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: October 29, 2010, 07:00:18 PM »
if killing deer was easy everyone would be doing it

people have alot more "fun" commitments than hunting and dont take pleasure in owning guns, cammo and bullets and such things

i could be wrong on people owning guns, but theres not alot who get a thrill in actually shooting them off, its more of a last resort of defense

much like hunting to kill an animal is a last resort for food!
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: October 29, 2010, 10:27:02 PM »
what got you into hunting?
why is bloodshed appealing? is there feelings of accomplishment when you shoot an animal with a gun? were you just not good at anything as a child, how about your dad did he show you how to pull the trigger did it give yall satisfaction..?

so as a child or an adult
you decided that the easiest game you could win at was to shoot and kill something defensless?
LMAO so was it psychological or physiological? just curious which one you mispelled... ;)

Friend of mine got me into hunting actually my father has never been hunting and isnt interested in the idea of shooting an animal...

again LMAO as a child I was greatly successful in sports...more so than probably 99% of kids that played organized sports...2 time national judo champ as ive said many times on here...didnt get into huntin until maybe 4 or 5 years ago but love it nonetheless...

its not about bloodshed...to me its more about going out and actually hunting for your own fuking food, cleaning it and processing it...

question for you seeing as I hold a psychology degree and dont get my information from oprah or the view...was daddy not there for you and mommy a distant role model?

let me guess youre a single child?  ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: October 29, 2010, 10:36:54 PM »
another question for you, do you find intrensic value in growing your own veggies as opposed to buying them at a grocery store?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: October 30, 2010, 04:16:13 AM »
For fuck's sake how does this fucking thread go 12 pages?  Shit state your opinion and shut the fuck up about it.  There are guys that love hunting and there are guys that think it's wrong.  Why the fuck do you bitches beat a thread to death with your pussy remarks?   ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #282 on: October 30, 2010, 04:20:05 AM »
For fuck's sake how does this fucking thread go 12 pages?  Shit state your opinion and shut the fuck up about it.  There are guys that love hunting and there are guys that think it's wrong.  Why the fuck do you bitches beat a thread to death with your pussy remarks?   ::)

Yes, be as manly as musclemacanus and shut up.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: October 30, 2010, 04:22:42 AM »

You are a lovely gimmick/troll.. just lovely.

I appreciate you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #284 on: October 30, 2010, 04:36:01 AM »
It's great being the top of the food chain !  ;D

I hate to break it to some of you we are nothing but animals and hunting is innate is us and nothing wrong with it . there's nothing even wrong with hunting for sport because they dead animal will not go to waste , scavengers will reap the benefits

and if you ever ate meat oh boy don't even bother commenting

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: October 30, 2010, 07:53:43 AM »
LMAO so was it psychological or physiological? just curious which one you mispelled... ;)

Friend of mine got me into hunting actually my father has never been hunting and isnt interested in the idea of shooting an animal...

again LMAO as a child I was greatly successful in sports...more so than probably 99% of kids that played organized sports...2 time national judo champ as ive said many times on here...didnt get into huntin until maybe 4 or 5 years ago but love it nonetheless...

its not about bloodshed...to me its more about going out and actually hunting for your own fuking food, cleaning it and processing it...

question for you seeing as I hold a psychology degree and dont get my information from oprah or the view...was daddy not there for you and mommy a distant role model?

let me guess youre a single child?  ;)

So you spend a fair amount of time in the forest with your hunting butty waiting for the right moment to pick off an unsuspecting animal. Cool story bro

sorry i still dont understand your intrinsic value of shooting, skinning and chopping up a dead animal. You might be a glutton for gore and not realize it but have conditioned yourself too it , perhaps nature has done you wrong and this is pay back?. Perhaps society has conditioned you this way, I was guilty of it too, i used to not think anything of fried chicken or chopping up meat, but this was in my young adulthood, perhaps you are still a young man who has yet to mature and is clueless to compassion and probably laughs and smiles when an animal is dead like a true cereal killing cold hearted psychopath.

Most of these hunters look more like unconscious murders next to there victims with no remorse in sight. I will remember to stay clear of you, your violent background of judo championships and rifle toting is enough to stay far away from you and your hunting buddys line of fire. You would blend in well in NC's finest trailer parks

dont worry there were alot of clowns like you in north carolina when i was a kid, most every other redneck kid took pride in the same thing and shared hunting magazines at school and wore hunting cammo to school and bragged "year i gut my uh 8 pointar my weegar!" like they accomplished something. Perhaps you should research further into your personality disorder and what provoked you into this life of violence
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #286 on: October 30, 2010, 08:00:23 AM »
So you spend a fair amount of time in the forest with your hunting butty waiting for the right moment to pick off an unsuspecting animal. Cool story bro

sorry i still dont understand your intrinsic value of shooting, skinning and chopping up a dead animal. You might be a glutton for gore and not realize it but have conditioned yourself too it , perhaps nature has done you wrong and this is pay back?. Perhaps society has conditioned you this way, I was guilty of it too, i used to not think anything of fried chicken or chopping up meat, but this was in my young adulthood, perhaps you are still a young man who has yet to mature and is clueless to compassion and probably laughs and smiles when an animal is dead like a true cereal killing cold hearted psychopath.

Most of these hunters look more like unconscious murders next to there victims with no remorse in sight. I will remember to stay clear of you, your violent background of judo championships and rifle toting is enough to stay far away from you and your hunting buddys line of fire. You would blend in well in NC's finest trailer parks

dont worry there were alot of clowns like you in north carolina when i was a kid, most every other redneck kid took pride in the same thing and shared hunting magazines at school and wore hunting cammo to school and bragged "year i gut my uh 8 pointar my weegar!" like they accomplished something. Perhaps you should research further into your personality disorder and what provoked you into this life of violence
This post I think is the best one ever made by you my friend.  I think this is the true JohnnyFalcon bubbling to the surface. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: October 30, 2010, 08:02:51 AM »

so was it psychological or physiological that you mispelled? still waiting on an answer for that one brainiac...

Thats ok if you dont see the intrensic value in hunting, you probably do in growing your own veggies but still dont see the irony in that do you?  ;)

you equate hunting for killing for the sake of killing which is understandable for a dumb ass such as yourself with little knowledge of what youre speaking on.

Maybe you equate it to low class as when you grew up ppl who lived in trailers did it and now youre trying to distance yourself from your low class roots...who knows

but yes do please stay far far away from me if I had to listen to your idiocy in person there probably would be a hunting "accident"  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: October 30, 2010, 08:12:44 AM »
so was it psychological or physiological that you mispelled? still waiting on an answer for that one brainiac...

Thats ok if you dont see the intrensic value in hunting, you probably do in growing your own veggies but still dont see the irony in that do you?  ;)

you equate hunting for killing for the sake of killing which is understandable for a dumb ass such as yourself with little knowledge of what youre speaking on.

Maybe you equate it to low class as when you grew up ppl who lived in trailers did it and now youre trying to distance yourself from your low class roots...who knows

but yes do please stay far far away from me if I had to listen to your idiocy in person there probably would be a hunting "accident"  ;)
I am doubtful of your education because you had no clue as to whom Steven Pinker was.  Also, you are obese and have been obese your whole life so I don`t think you excelled at any athletic endeavor.

Furthermore, you are highly religious (still a young earth creationist perhaps? shall I dig up old posts?) so any claim of intelligence is incredibly dubious.

I can help you further embarrass yourself if you like.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: October 30, 2010, 10:14:28 AM »
This post I think is the best one ever made by you my friend.  I think this is the true JohnnyFalcon bubbling to the surface. 
Didn't realize you were a vegan Adonis...

Much of his post, I can relate to as I never hunted and don't plan on it, so the guys who did always talking about it got old....but I don't see any difference in killing and eating a wild animal vs one raised in captivity. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: October 30, 2010, 11:08:52 AM »

Much of his post, I can relate to as I never hunted and don't plan on it, so the guys who did always talking about it got old....but I don't see any difference in killing and eating a wild animal vs one raised in captivity.  
No I am not and would NEVER be one.   Was there something about Vegetarianism in there?  I think Vegetarianism is a horrible approach.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: October 30, 2010, 11:13:27 AM »

As long as they are eaten, the pelt used for a great purpose, and not on the endangered species list or made to suffer than I think it may be all right.  There is a difference between doing the actual killing and enjoying it versus not.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #292 on: October 30, 2010, 11:16:35 AM »
There must be some type of bacteria growth that can grow into meat if cultivated properly in a solution of corn starch, this we can feed the meat eaters.

Huuuge tanks of it, to keep them happy and secure.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: October 31, 2010, 05:33:23 AM »
a life of judo and animal killing go hand and hand, no need in convincing him otherwise , he was born with an abnormal amount of self destructive tendencies

the rest of us have minimal self destructive tendencies im guessing many of us still choose to eat meat and think nothing of the dead animal and think nothing of the potential meat eating consequences may have on our health

tonymctones may just be a true 1300's warrior that doesnt realize he is in the technological humanatarium age. By the way a psych degree is about the easiest one you can get, no offense to my psych brothers in here, but just sayin that in this profession everything is laid out for you, all terms already defined, nothing really ground breaking in this realm
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: October 31, 2010, 07:01:57 AM »
a life of judo and animal killing go hand and hand, no need in convincing him otherwise , he was born with an abnormal amount of self destructive tendencies

the rest of us have minimal self destructive tendencies im guessing many of us still choose to eat meat and think nothing of the dead animal and think nothing of the potential meat eating consequences may have on our health

tonymctones may just be a true 1300's warrior that doesnt realize he is in the technological humanatarium age. By the way a psych degree is about the easiest one you can get, no offense to my psych brothers in here, but just sayin that in this profession everything is laid out for you, all terms already defined, nothing really ground breaking in this realm
LOL i know im in the "technological humanitarian(lol fuking moron) age" I use quite a lot of it when I use my scoped rifle to shoot the deer... ;)

LMAO they psychology field is constantly redefining itself...i bet youre the type that still feels freud is relevant?  ;D

what degree do you hold?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #295 on: October 31, 2010, 07:09:48 AM »
Hunting and bodybuilding..........Br anch is definitely a real man.  ::) ::)
X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: October 31, 2010, 07:42:19 AM »
Hunting and bodybuilding..........Br anch is definitely a real man.  ::) ::)

Are you a vegan too?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #297 on: October 31, 2010, 08:03:11 AM »
Are you a vegan too?

Not at all. I wouldn't mind if he did one or the other. But both? It just screams, "I'M TRYING TO BE THE MOST MANLIEST MAN ON THE PLANET" Okay, we get it, he's a male.
X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: October 31, 2010, 08:08:49 AM »
Not at all. I wouldn't mind if he did one or the other. But both? It just screams, "I'M TRYING TO BE THE MOST MANLIEST MAN ON THE PLANET" Okay, we get it, he's a male.

Ah, gotcha.....I thought maybe you were like a number of others in the thread who most likely eat beef and chicken yet can't tolerate shooting bambi... 8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #299 on: October 31, 2010, 08:25:43 AM »
Ah, gotcha.....I thought maybe you were like a number of others in the thread who most likely eat beef and chicken yet can't tolerate shooting bambi... 8)

I mean, I have different opinions on hunting. I don't agree with hunting for sport; that is, killing an animal and mounting its head above your door. If you're going to hunt, at least utilize the meat in a sensible manner (sustenance).

I just don't like how his bodybuilding mentality coincides with his hunting. Ya know, I have big muscles and I carry a gun, GRRRRRR. Geez, screams of insecurity. Does he have any hobbies that don't involve a certain level of aggression?  ::) ::)
X