Author Topic: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!  (Read 71209 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Branch And Trish Warren go Hunting...... Pics!
« Reply #300 on: October 31, 2010, 08:28:45 AM »
I mean, I have different opinions on hunting. I don't agree with hunting for sport; that is, killing an animal and mounting its head above your door. If you're going to hunt, at least utilize the meat in a sensible manner (sustenance).

I just don't like how his bodybuilding mentality coincides with his hunting. Ya know, I have big muscles and I carry a gun, GRRRRRR. Geez, screams of insecurity. Does he have any hobbies that don't involve a certain level of aggression?  ::) ::)

Totally agree with your point about eating what you hunt.  And maybe Branch has a Napolean complex...... :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #301 on: October 31, 2010, 08:35:09 AM »
Totally agree with your point about eating what you hunt.  And maybe Branch has a Napolean complex...... :-\

Interestingly enough, I am only 5'5"  :D :D However, I don't drive a HUGE truck, hunt, and live for bodybuilding. What is Branch trying to prove by doing these things?  Then again, maybe we are totally off. Perhaps he likes all these things because that's what he grew up around. I mean, he lives in texas. And we all know that people in texas love hunting, and a lot of them probably drive big trucks and shit like that. It is possible we are being biased, and not taking other factors into consideration, like his local culture.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #302 on: October 31, 2010, 08:39:24 AM »
Not at all. I wouldn't mind if he did one or the other. But both? It just screams, "I'M TRYING TO BE THE MOST MANLIEST MAN ON THE PLANET" Okay, we get it, he's a male.

MMmm, really don't think one has anything to do with the other.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: October 31, 2010, 08:45:37 AM »
I mean, I have different opinions on hunting. I don't agree with hunting for sport; that is, killing an animal and mounting its head above your door. If you're going to hunt, at least utilize the meat in a sensible manner (sustenance).

I just don't like how his bodybuilding mentality coincides with his hunting. Ya know, I have big muscles and I carry a gun, GRRRRRR. Geez, screams of insecurity. Does he have any hobbies that don't involve a certain level of aggression?  ::) ::)
LOL so you cant hunt and lift weights? you have to choose one or the other?

since when did lifting weights equal aggression?

LOL even when the head is mounted you still eat the meat...you dont eat any less meat if you mount the head...

you guys should really educate yourself on hunting before passing judgement.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: October 31, 2010, 08:49:51 AM »
Interestingly enough, I am only 5'5"  :D :D However, I don't drive a HUGE truck, hunt, and live for bodybuilding. What is Branch trying to prove by doing these things?  Then again, maybe we are totally off. Perhaps he likes all these things because that's what he grew up around. I mean, he lives in texas. And we all know that people in texas love hunting, and a lot of them probably drive big trucks and shit like that. It is possible we are being biased, and not taking other factors into consideration, like his local culture.
actually ppl everywhere love hunting not just here in Texas

Look at that terrain he is hunting in, you think a BMW or little sedan is going to be able to handle that? Maybe there is a practical reason for having a truck? hmmmmm

I drive a truck(b/c i used to work in construction), lift weights and hunt and am 5'6" ish lol apparently I have a complex as well  ::)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #305 on: October 31, 2010, 08:54:54 AM »
Jay is a real man. His pictures of animals are not of innocent animals he has killed, but rather with his dogs that he loves.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: October 31, 2010, 09:01:59 AM »
Jay is a real man. His pictures of animals are not of innocent animals he has killed, but rather with his dogs that he loves.
LOL id be willing to bet that branch and his wife have dogs as well if that makes your pussy hurt a little less... ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #307 on: October 31, 2010, 09:14:06 AM »

Honestly, i think that is most likely the case.  He grew up around and likes it, no big deal. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: October 31, 2010, 09:40:06 AM »
Honestly, i think that is most likely the case.  He grew up around and likes it, no big deal. 
exactly

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #309 on: October 31, 2010, 10:19:31 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #310 on: October 31, 2010, 10:26:17 AM »
LOL so you cant hunt and lift weights? you have to choose one or the other?

since when did lifting weights equal aggression?

LOL even when the head is mounted you still eat the meat...you dont eat any less meat if you mount the head...

you guys should really educate yourself on hunting before passing judgement.

Weightlifting is a great therapeutic tool for people that are anxious and/or aggressive. Look at the way Branch trains  ::) ::) He is one aggressive mofo  :o ::)

I did not know that about hunting. However, you don't think some people hunt just for sport alone?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #311 on: October 31, 2010, 10:27:01 AM »

Look at that terrain he is hunting in, you think a BMW or little sedan is going to be able to handle that? Maybe there is a practical reason for having a truck? hmmmmm

I drive a truck(b/c i used to work in construction), lift weights and hunt and am 5'6" ish lol apparently I have a complex as well  ::)

There are not too many people in NYC that love hunting  :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #312 on: October 31, 2010, 10:29:49 AM »

I am 5'5" looks like we both have complexes  :D :D  :'( :'(
X

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: October 31, 2010, 10:36:54 AM »
Probably eats what he kills.  Same as Ted Nugent, so good for him and his wife.  I may disagree with his use of drugs, but not of his use of Constitutionally guaranteed right to own and use firearms.  Again, good for him and his wife.  My estimation of this man just rose a point or two. ;D

As for having a "height complex", it is no different than a variety of influences that effect each and everyone of us.  Look in the mirror and if you like what you see then as a friend of mine says, it's just a mirror and not your personal "Picture of Dorian Gray". For those that don't understand the reference, I recommend the book.  If your attention span is like mine  ;D, go rent the film.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #314 on: October 31, 2010, 10:40:07 AM »
Probably eats what he kills.  Same as Ted Nugent, so good for him and his wife.  I may disagree with his use of drugs, but not of his use of Constitutionally guaranteed right to own and use firearms.  Again, good for him and his wife.  My estimation of this man just rose a point or two. ;D

As for having a "height complex", it is no different than a variety of influences that effect each and everyone of us.  Look in the mirror and if you like what you see then as a friend of mine says, it's just a mirror and not your personal "Picture of Dorian Gray". For those that don't understand the reference, I recommend the book.  If your attention span is like mine  ;D, go rent the film.
One of my favorite works by Oscar Wilde, a true visionary way ahead of his time. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: October 31, 2010, 10:49:50 AM »
Weightlifting is a great therapeutic tool for people that are anxious and/or aggressive. Look at the way Branch trains  ::) ::) He is one aggressive mofo  :o ::)

I did not know that about hunting. However, you don't think some people hunt just for sport alone?
I agree and disagree with you about weight lifting I dont think it is inherintly aggressive more of a what you make of it kinda thing.

Yea there are definitely ppl that hunt purely for sport but then again that meat probably gets eaten as well and those who do hunt purely for sport make up a very very small fraction of ppl that hunt.

I dont know anyone who simply hunts for sport and has no purpose behind hunting other than b/c they like to shoot animals.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: October 31, 2010, 10:52:32 AM »
There are not too many people in NYC that love hunting  :-\ :-\
youd probably be suprised...new york state has alot of open land from what I understand I could be wrong.

There are probably a good number of hunters in NY although I agree its alot bigger in Texas b/c that is part of the culture down here. I didnt hunt until a couple years ago and really had no urge to but after I went once I was hooked.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: October 31, 2010, 10:54:43 AM »
I am 5'5" looks like we both have complexes  :D :D  :'( :'(
hahahah lets go lift some weights and shoot some guns  ;D ;D ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #318 on: October 31, 2010, 11:33:53 AM »
hahahah lets go lift some weights and shoot some guns  ;D ;D ;D

:D :D

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #319 on: October 31, 2010, 11:34:47 AM »
youd probably be suprised...new york state has alot of open land from what I understand I could be wrong.

There are probably a good number of hunters in NY although I agree its alot bigger in Texas b/c that is part of the culture down here. I didnt hunt until a couple years ago and really had no urge to but after I went once I was hooked.

It definitely is more popular in certain states than others.

to be honest, I wouldn't be able to kill an animal. But that's just me. To each their own!  :D
X

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #320 on: October 31, 2010, 11:46:21 AM »
i love to pursue branch in the woods with a riffle, wheerreee areee you branch???? little bald midget?????? i know you must be somewhere!?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #321 on: October 31, 2010, 11:48:49 AM »
i love to pursue branch in the woods with a riffle, wheerreee areee you branch???? little bald midget?????? i know you must be somewhere!?

Are you not afraid that "the coach" might not agree with you and call this the 3rd dumbest post of the day?  ::)

newmom

« Reply #322 on: October 31, 2010, 11:49:04 AM »

:o :o

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #323 on: October 31, 2010, 12:03:43 PM »
what is SO WRONG... in hunting  ???

people in getbig beat women, hate on religions, are ready to pull a pin... but when a deer dies, oooh the pain  ::)

Posters on Getbig could careless about the act, the belief or the pic being discussed.  All they care about is whether or not they "look good" in the thread debate.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: October 31, 2010, 12:05:57 PM »
Posters on Getbig could careless about the act, the belief or the pic being discussed.  All they care about is whether or not they "look good" in the thread debate.

God bless, Amen .