Author Topic: No Wonder Peter Criss Got Thrown Out Of The Band  (Read 14150 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: No Wonder Peter Criss Got Thrown Out Of The Band
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2010, 11:26:47 AM »
Kiss belongs in a catagory with bands like REO speedwagon and STYX.  Mentioning them with bands like Led Zep and Sabbath should be a crime. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2010, 01:03:32 PM »
Kiss Alive! is a rock n roll classic, I don't care what any of you fuckers say.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2010, 01:05:18 PM »
Ahem, I don't listen to KISS, but this just stood out. As someone who used be quite good in playing a instrument (cello)... (skin flute) this sounds like "faking" to me. 

fixed brosef

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2010, 02:17:22 PM »
I remember yrs ago Rolling Stones listed the bands with the worst lyrics and Kiss was #2 Worst of all time.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2010, 09:16:57 PM »
He was thrown out because he's catholic and the rest of them douche bags are jews.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2010, 09:26:29 PM »
The first record I ever bought with my own money was Kiss Alive. I found out later they 'sweetened' the hell out of that record, and they can't play worth shit. And their 'solos' are embarrassing. I still like some of their tunes, but Beth blows donkeys.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2010, 11:54:04 PM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2010, 01:13:46 AM »
Kiss = Total shit.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2010, 07:44:15 AM »
He was thrown out because he's catholic and the rest of them douche bags are jews.

For the second time in this thread, no they aren't....Ace was raised in the Lutheran Church.  Paul and Gene are jewish.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2010, 09:58:06 AM »
Peter was thrown out of the band because he sucked - plain and simple.  I have played the drum kit for 25+ years and was definitely a Kiss fan as a kid but am wise enough now to see just how bad Peter was as a musician.

Both Eric Carr (now deceased from stomach cancer) and Eric Singer (currently holds drum seat in Kiss) are immensely more accomplished drummers than Peter ever was.  No offense to any Peter Criss fans out there but he definitely was NOT the glue that held the band together.

Eric had heart cancer which lead to the complications that he died from. I remember when I first heard this thinking I never knew there was such a thing. 

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2010, 02:06:22 AM »
Vinnie fucking Vincent. 

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2010, 07:07:49 AM »
Can't call myself a great KISS fan, but i took the opportunity to see them in May(free ticket as a bonus, so Gene didn't even get his hands on any of my pennies!).

From the very second the show kicked off it was great. Flames, flashes, bangs and good old rock 'n' roll. I didn't go expecting virtuoso playing, that's not what rock 'n' roll's really all about.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2010, 07:30:03 AM »
Their album sales and concert ticket sales and their longevity in the business speak for themselves. KISS is a hugely successful rock and roll band. Having said that, if someone doesn't like their music, well there is no arguing with personal tastes. I don't care for the Red Hot Chili Peppers but I can't deny their appeal to a large group of people. They just aren't my cup of tea. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2010, 09:08:30 AM »
PS. Sorry I pissed off Redneckedflagkid by using "having said that" so bad the melt down resulted in a new thread 

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2010, 09:13:05 AM »
PS. Sorry I pissed off Redneckedflagkid by using "having said that" so bad the melt down resulted in a new thread 
Excuse me, but this thread is about how bad Peter Criss sucks big buffalo dick.  Nothing more and nothing less.
(

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2010, 09:17:38 AM »
Excuse me, but this thread is about how bad Peter Criss sucks big buffalo dick.  Nothing more and nothing less.

So you felt the need to start a new thread whinning about me using "having said that". I suppose I should start a new thread whinning about people who start new threads to whine..
Having said that... Peter Criss seems to have done pretty well for himself, what have you done?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2010, 09:20:27 AM »
So you felt the need to start a new thread whinning about me using "having said that". I suppose I should start a new thread whinning about people who start new threads to whine..
Having said that... Peter Criss seems to have done pretty well for himself, what have you done?
For starters, I learned how to spell.  When you can catch up with that, let me know.
(