Author Topic: Harvard Historian: Obama is a "Philosopher President" Comparable to the Founders  (Read 3248 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Harvard Historian: Obama is a "Philosopher President" Comparable to the Founding Fathers
You Tube ^ | 10/29/10 | RobtKraft/GrannyJan

Posted on Friday, October 29, 2010 12:55:55 PM by vrwc54

Drinking too much Kool-aid at Harvard?

(Excerpt) Read more at youtube.com ...

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Some people are just so fucking out there it is troubling.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Some people are just so fucking out there it is troubling.

Its so embarassing at this ponit I almost feel bad for ZERO.  Even he must be embarassed at this point. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
How is this book any less credible than the libel "roots of obama's rage" rubbish.  I don't like the guy but even i know that book was libel bullh*t.  this is just the other way, but still how is it any less credible than the forbes rubbish? Both are opinion and conjecture more than substance. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How is this book any less credible than the libel "roots of obama's rage" rubbish.  I don't like the guy but even i know that book was libel bullh*t.  this is just the other way, but still how is it any less credible than the forbes rubbish? Both are opinion and conjecture more than substance. 

Libel????

Did yiou read it?   The book has more foot notes, referneces and sources than almost any book I have read in memory.  Neatly every sentenced is sourced in Denieshs' book. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
Libel????

Did yiou read it?   The book has more foot notes, referneces and sources than almost any book I have read in memory.  Neatly every sentenced is sourced in Denieshs' book. 

Sourced from what exactly?  This man is claiming what is un-claimable - to know the inner most thoughts and motivations of someone.  That right there should tell you all you need to know.  Unless it comes from Obama's mouth it's conjecture and from the looks of that book bordering on libel.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sourced from what exactly?  This man is claiming what is un-claimable - to know the inner most thoughts and motivations of someone.  That right there should tell you all you need to know.  Unless it comes from Obama's mouth it's conjecture and from the looks of that book bordering on libel.

I bumped the thread - go look at it. 

Dinesh uses Obama's own words.   

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Harvard Historian: Obama is a "Philosopher President" Comparable to the Founding Fathers
You Tube ^ | 10/29/10 | RobtKraft/GrannyJan

Posted on Friday, October 29, 2010 12:55:55 PM by vrwc54

Drinking too much Kool-aid at Harvard?

(Excerpt) Read more at youtube.com ...

I heard he dosen`t floss his teeth.

Kazan

• Getbig V

Exactly, I mean what the fuck a couple of days ago he is telling hispanics to punish our enemies. I don't know about you but when the POTUS starts referring to American citizens as enemies the mother fucker has gone off the deep end.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And the book came out well before the "evil empire is coming back"  ,   "latinos need to punuish their enemies",   "good black folk need to protect the change", etc etc.   

kcballer

• Getbig V

it's called context.  What you read and interpret is different than someone else, as is the context of what things are said. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
it's called context.  What you read and interpret is different than someone else, as is the context of what things are said. 

Like what?   Again - Dinesh used obamas books, speeches, statements, etc to make his arguments, nothing else. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
Is the POTUS calling American citizens enemies taken out of context? Or did the great orator ummmm ahhhhhhh mis ah speak ah again.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tell me what part is libel KC

Kazan

• Getbig V
I wonder how long until the spin machine decrees that the latest "Oh Shit" statement by the POTUS is yet another in a long line of "teachable moments" ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I wonder how long until the spin machine decrees that the latest "Oh Shit" statement by the POTUS is yet another in a long line of "teachable moments" ::)

I predict a massive meltdown after Teusday. 

Notice since Rahmn is gone how quickly the WH is unwinding? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
Like what?   Again - Dinesh used obamas books, speeches, statements, etc to make his arguments, nothing else. 

Look you'll never see it even if it's staring you in the face.  You'll always be blinded by some crazy bias.  I've said my piece and i stand by it 110%.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Look you'll never see it even if it's staring you in the face.  You'll always be blinded by some crazy bias.  I've said my piece and i stand by it 110%.

Sorry KC - I have read far more about Obama than you have, and stuff mostly from his own words, friends, etc.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
He's filled with something, but not philosophy....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He's filled with something, but not philosophy....

By making statements like this, it makes Obama even look that much worse and pathetic. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Philosopher??  Hardly.  He's comparable to Jimmy Carter and that's about it. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com

If we don't take the words and actions of individuals as being their truth then what are we supposed to hang on to in order to understand their truth?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If we don't take the words and actions of individuals as being their truth then what are we supposed to hang on to in order to understand their truth?

"Punish your enemies" was taken out of context.   ::)  ::) 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Kazan

• Getbig V
Yes Obama is such an intellectual that the Media and every left wing jackwagon around has to keep telling us. Actions speak louder than words
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ