Author Topic: Boxing was invented because....  (Read 4832 times)

Alex23

Boxing was invented because....
« on: October 29, 2010, 12:21:39 PM »
... Real men quickly realized the gayness of wrapping around each other, touching genitals while humping on top of each other, humping each other legs and arms... the list goes on... 

... the recent openness to homosexuality simply laid the foundation for the return of tapping out while on top of each others, all sweaty...

I quit competitive Judo after 15 years mainly because of the mentioned above, plus the smell.... and the sweatyness...

now it's all back to hunt us for the sake of all young "men" insecurities...

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Boxing was invented because....
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 12:24:24 PM »
It took you 15 years to realize?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 12:25:06 PM »

Welcome back Alex LOL  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 12:26:02 PM »
so you did something you thought were gay for ....15 years? hahahahaha

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 12:27:10 PM »
It took you 15 years to realize?

Simply took 15yr to be old enough to date your mom.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 12:31:57 PM »
simply pathetic

at 15 you were most likely penetrated by your dads humidor which explains your lust for cigars and alpha males.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 12:34:21 PM »
Nothing wrong with touching another man's genitals (no homo)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 12:35:13 PM »
BOXING GYM -2010 trailer

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 12:35:32 PM »
Don't block out the memories.

Watch and learn

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 12:42:21 PM »
... Real men quickly realized the gayness of wrapping around each other, touching genitals while humping on top of each other, humping each other legs and arms... the list goes on... 

... the recent openness to homosexuality simply laid the foundation for the return of tapping out while on top of each others, all sweaty...

I quit competitive Judo after 15 years mainly because of the mentioned above, plus the smell.... and the sweatyness...

now it's all back to hunt us for the sake of all young "men" insecurities...

Haha ;D

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 12:44:22 PM »
simply pathetic
at 15 you were most likely penetrated by your dads humidor which explains your lust for cigars and alpha males.

Your love affair with the foreskin has given you quite a sense of humor...

I bet you're the kinda guys who spots and approaches tapout wearing douche and say:

"Wow, I love it when you guys wrap around each others and hit with with those little fists.. can we lie on the ground while you're on top, hugging me as hard as you love the penis?"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 12:47:51 PM »
Have to agree with Alex on this one, how a grown man can justify rolling around on the floor with another man as a hobby is bizarre.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 12:49:23 PM »
Your love affair with the foreskin has given you quite a sense of humor...

I bet you're the kinda guys who spots and approaches tapout wearing douche and say:

"Wow, I love it when you guys wrap around each others and hit with with those little fists.. can we lie on the ground while you're on top, hugging me as hard as you love the penis?"

Sorry don't watch MMA and I don't have "beautiful" men with glasses living at my house just so i can snap photos of myself and brag to other males on a bodybuilding forum that I'm currently sleeping with a former mr.olympia competitor.  

Now I'm off to go take pictures off myself smoking cigars and driving around in my hummer to prove to other males just how alpha I am.  

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 12:50:02 PM »
Have to agree with Alex on this one, how a grown man can justify rolling around on the floor with another man as a hobby is bizarre.

Oh I agree as well.. but you can't really watch bodybuilding and say it's any less gay.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 12:51:46 PM »
Oh I agree as well.. but you can't really watch bodybuilding and say it's any less gay.

I dont watch Bodybuilding and yes its very gay.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 12:53:28 PM »
Competitive judo is mainly geared toward standing not ground work especially if you had been doing it for 15 years. It recently has gone more towards ground work with MMA getting bigger but its still very much a standing game.

Dont know what youre bitching about if you did compete in judo you would know that for the most part grappling is far superior to punching. That is unless your more concerned with how it looks instead of not getting your ass kicked,  :-\

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 12:53:51 PM »
I dont watch Bodybuilding and yes its very gay.

then it's unanimous

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 01:57:02 PM »
Competitive judo is mainly geared toward standing not ground work especially if you had been doing it for 15 years. It recently has gone more towards ground work with MMA getting bigger but its still very much a standing game.

Dont know what youre bitching about if you did compete in judo you would know that for the most part grappling is far superior to punching. That is unless your more concerned with how it looks instead of not getting your ass kicked,  :-\

It only goes to the ground if you want it to be.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 02:06:30 PM »

Ippon.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 02:11:29 PM »

It only goes to the ground if you want it to be.
Correct and its actually pretty tough to keep a match going on the ground in judo, again its gotten easier in the past couple years but still if your not working AND showing progress on the ground your going to get stood up by the ref after a couple seconds in competitive judo.

Boxers hug on each other more than judo players do just b/c you have a hold of someone doesnt mean youre hugging each other.

So again dont know what your bitching about...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 02:12:44 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2010, 04:33:35 PM »
Correct and its actually pretty tough to keep a match going on the ground in judo, again its gotten easier in the past couple years but still if your not working AND showing progress on the ground your going to get stood up by the ref after a couple seconds in competitive judo.

Boxers hug on each other more than judo players do just b/c you have a hold of someone doesnt mean youre hugging each other.

So again dont know what your bitching about...

You should write for the GayYorker Mr literal.

Now go sit on meaty rod and dilate. No one cares.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2010, 05:39:13 PM »

hahahah sorry bro maybe you didnt do to well in your competitive career  :-X didnt mean to hit a nerve there

just didnt see what you were bitching about should have known it was just a case of bitching for bitchings sake, there is a word for ppl like that... ;) ;D I kid I kid  :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2010, 08:28:46 PM »
simply pathetic

fixed.
b

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2010, 08:37:37 PM »

LMAO , @
               ( meaty-rod)