Author Topic: new car.... upgrade or....???  (Read 8589 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: new car.... upgrade or....???
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2010, 07:57:42 PM »
W126 = Bulletproof

You can get 500,000 miles easily and then some.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2010, 08:33:13 PM »
Murdered out Pinto big Black style

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2010, 08:34:55 PM »
Benz without a doubt...  My dad fell off a cliff with an S-class (90's model like the one you posted) after he was hit by an 18 wheeler (who took off), car flipped over and landed on its roof!

Both him and the S-class survived to tell the tale!

Damn. Where was he driving, the Himalaya's?

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2010, 08:57:29 PM »
what you don't like old W114, W123, W126, W124, W140's

I'm a mercedes/bmw geek my friends contantly make fun of me when I refer to cars by their chassis numbers.

i'm a pussy w202 guy myself...
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2010, 08:58:48 PM »
W126 = Bulletproof

You can get 500,000 miles easily and then some.

my old w202 is at around 285,000 and runs like new.  all i've replaced is the alternator, battery, and oil.  ;D

i like how the mercs have those big ass marine style batteries...   8)
TEAM LAURA LEE!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2010, 02:53:34 AM »
Go the Merc. Always loved the S class. I bought an '02 S430 two weeks ago. I like it.
No doubt about it...

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2010, 03:18:40 AM »
W201 2.5-16  >:(

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2010, 03:31:19 AM »
the benz without a doubt, Americans cant build cars like the germans. all the newer cars from usa is shit compared to german cars (and sadly many other countrys cars). Why is it so? why do you have such a crappy quality in your cars?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2010, 03:55:21 AM »
the benz without a doubt, Americans cant build cars like the germans. all the newer cars from usa is shit compared to german cars (and sadly many other countrys cars). Why is it so? why do you have such a crappy quality in your cars?
Cadillac and the people who were bringing a class action lawsuit against BMW for their HPFP issues with cars equiped with the N54 engine disagree with you.
http://www.autospies.com/news/BMW-Issues-Recall-On-130-000-Twin-Turbo-Engine-Vehicles-58747/

and then there was a study (Consumer Reports---so take it how you want it) showing that GM is making strides in reliability, Asia dominates, and the Euros are floundering
http://www.autospies.com/news/Reliability-Survey-Says-GM-Makes-HUGE-Strides-Asia-Dominates-Europeans-Floundering-58761/

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2010, 04:16:20 AM »
ah didnt know that, thanks for the links.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2010, 06:49:22 AM »
I'll never understand you guys and your cars. I know one of the wealthiest lawyers in NYC. the guy has a few show cars that he never uses,but his everyday car is like a '98 tahoe. He doesn't waste money on stupid shit like a car, that's why he has so much money.

If you had good inner game and high confidence, you really wouldn't be worrying about what people think about your car. work on those things not your car.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2010, 06:59:02 AM »
I'll never understand you guys and your cars. I know one of the wealthiest lawyers in NYC. the guy has a few show cars that he never uses,but his everyday car is like a '98 tahoe. He doesn't waste money on stupid shit like a car, that's why he has so much money.

If you had good inner game and high confidence, you really wouldn't be worrying about what people think about your car. work on those things not your car.
eh? he doesnt spend money on cars but he ownes a few showcars?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2010, 07:03:15 AM »
eh? he doesnt spend money on cars but he ownes a few showcars?

He has a few cars that he never uses. I'm assuming exotic cars gain value? The only car he uses to dive around is an old tahoe.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2010, 07:20:25 AM »
Damn. Where was he driving, the Himalaya's?

No this was in Egypt!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2010, 11:46:03 AM »

So one guy in the thread makes fun of me because I drive old cars, and than you come along and make fun of me because I'm worried about what other people will think of my old cars....

fuck
TEAM LAURA LEE!

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2010, 02:55:25 PM »
So one guy in the thread makes fun of me because I drive old cars, and than you come along and make fun of me because I'm worried about what other people will think of my old cars....

fuck

Dude you're like those tools buying old civics, accords..etc and trying to make them into sports cars because they can't afford the real thing so they spend thousands on trying to make their cars uber gay.

Same thing with you. You buy old cars that ONCE in the past had their day in the spotlight...but in reality they're trash and now only low class d'bags drive em. So welcome to the club.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2010, 03:54:22 PM »
Dude you're like those tools buying old civics, accords..etc and trying to make them into sports cars because they can't afford the real thing so they spend thousands on trying to make their cars uber gay.

Same thing with you. You buy old cars that ONCE in the past had their day in the spotlight...but in reality they're trash and now only low class d'bags drive em. So welcome to the club.

A Mercedes Benz is never, ever trash, no matter how old.  ::)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2010, 04:19:46 PM »

I'm not out to impress anyone.  I just like the fact that you can get a car that cost $100k plus dollars just ten years ago, that will run forever, comfortable as hell, and preform like a fucking dream.

You have fun in your 2007 Camry.

Just like I said, my current w202 has around 285,000 miles and still looks and runs just like new.

TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2010, 04:29:26 PM »

You should try putting your money in assets, not liabilities (cars).  :P
TEAM LAURA LEE!

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2010, 06:51:12 PM »
You should try putting your money in assets, not liabilities (cars).  :P

You shouldn't be giving out money advice to anyone if you're starting threads about getting motivated about work.

Also, I don't give a fuck what anyone says. Everyone that buys a POS that "runs forever" and is "like new" ...but has over 100,000K miles or is over 10 years old is a cheap/poor fuck. If a person could afford a brand new current version (+/- 3 years) of what they're currently driving, then they would.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2010, 06:54:41 PM »
I'm not out to impress anyone.  I just like the fact that you can get a car that cost $100k plus dollars just ten years ago, that will run forever, comfortable as hell, and preform like a fucking dream.

You have fun in your 2007 Camry.

Just like I said, my current w202 has around 285,000 miles and still looks and runs just like new.

So are you Arab or Black, because then I would totally understand this thread.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2010, 10:44:34 PM »

My doctor drives a 1994 Jaguar, the guy could easily afford a $150k car if he was interested.  It's definitely not a reflection of his income.

You're an ignorant bastard, oh and I'm black you racist mother fucker  ;D

TEAM LAURA LEE!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2010, 10:47:36 PM »

Seriously though... I'm white as fuck, blond and blue...

;D

TEAM LAURA LEE!

epic_alien

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2010, 11:02:27 PM »
i have yet to drive a benz, always wondered how it would feel.

i like my sc300, ill drive it till it breaks, which might be never

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2010, 11:31:18 PM »
My doctor drives a 1994 Jaguar, the guy could easily afford a $150k car if he was interested.  It's definitely not a reflection of his income.
You're an ignorant bastard, oh and I'm black you racist mother fucker  ;D

LOL exactly. Aside from the hummer, people often wonder why I don't drive expensive cars... I had a Z3 for a while (bonus gift from my company circa 2001), a Z06 corvette for a while.... just not my thing...

Dreamers want 250k cars... achievers just wanna enjoy what's sound... a Z06 corvette or a 100k 600hp hummer are plenty!