Author Topic: pmq answerd  (Read 17517 times)

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: pmq answerd
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2010, 01:59:05 PM »
never done gh.. the biggest reason is the fact that it does have to be used long term.. what is the point of me trying it without at least 8 months or so to give it a fair shot..?  that buys a lot of test and tren for the same price.. i hear anyway..

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2010, 04:06:45 PM »
never done gh.. the biggest reason is the fact that it does have to be used long term.. what is the point of me trying it without at least 8 months or so to give it a fair shot..?  that buys a lot of test and tren for the same price.. i hear anyway..
;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2010, 06:15:19 PM »

this is completely true

but why is that GH15?

how growth hormone seems to work on  some bodyparts better...........like in the old days  (70s pre-GH), guys had chests that were very big, arms that were were big......the chests and arms of the guys in the 70's arent all that much smaller then the guys today

but other body parts like back and legs..........are WAY bigger

no guy in the 70s had those huge deep cut legs and thick back you see today.........and thats mainly due to the GH (and insulin)

so if a guy in the 70s had a solid 19 inch arm.......and today a guy has 20.........not that big of a diffference in arms and chest

but the backs and thighs have gotten dramatically bigger...........do you think the growth hormone has an increased efffect on these bodyparts?

gh grow everything,, the arm has a lot more limit than back or shoulder,,or leg,,but gh grow eveyrtrhing and quite fast,,everything including skin ticks ,,cancer cells if you have them ,,cock thickness,,gives you thicker hands,,,just grow eveyrthing including muscles and thickness of bones when abused ,,,

you can get to a sweet point where fat lost and muscle grow its usually 15 units for drastic change hense my name,,but at 4 units you can get very good results of growth lean growth within 2 months if not less,,

gh is a matter of one thing: is your gh legit,,if answer is yes you will grow lean no matter if you eat the doghnuts  with your protien or not,,you just grow large,,,

look at phil heath he is the narrowest bb i have ever seen in my whole life and look what gh did to his delts ,,it made them so blown thick with new fibers that he look wide and thats why mr o wil be his,,the ONLY REASON since in the 8s he woudnt even make a pro card

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2010, 06:24:32 PM »
what about IGF-1

lesaucer

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2010, 06:33:24 PM »
all I know is that before gh my friend had okay shoulders and was big and impressive from aas alone. And now with the addition of 5ius of GH ed he look fucking SICK!! what improved the most are his arms and shoulders, he also lost a LOT of bodyfat and have veins everywhere. he looks crazy

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2010, 06:35:42 PM »

lesaucer

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2010, 06:36:14 PM »

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2010, 06:37:00 PM »
balloney
I hear its a good way to get cancer

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2010, 08:30:57 PM »
all I know is that before gh my friend had okay shoulders and was big and impressive from aas alone. And now with the addition of 5ius of GH ed he look fucking SICK!! what improved the most are his arms and shoulders, he also lost a LOT of bodyfat and have veins everywhere. he looks crazy

cetais koi son cycle?

le meme que nous?  ;D

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2010, 12:32:58 AM »
I did it with HGH start at 8 iu a day then reduce to 4 iu because I can't handle the sides especially water retention at 4-5 iu it's ok!

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2010, 07:38:04 AM »
Have their been any studies linking hGH to tumour growth or is that supposition. It makes perfect sense in theory, just wondering if there was any science supporting it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2010, 08:48:26 PM »
ill say it once again so its very clear,,

GROWTH HORMONE IS THE MAIN RESPOSIBLE FACTOR IN A TOP BODYBUILDER QUALITY PHYSIQE,, YES OTHER HORMONE IMPORTANT BUT GH IS THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN DOWN FOOD IN THE MAJOR CALORIES AND STILL LOSE BODYFAT,,ITS THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN GROW TO A SHOW,,ITS THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN KEEP SANITY WHEN ON LOADS OF HORMONES,,

ANABOLIC STEROIDS IN MEGA DOSES WILL NOT WORK TO BRING YOU TO THE TOP UNLESS YOU USE GROWTH HORMONE,, THE GROWTH HORMONE IS WHAT LET YOU OTHE ABILITY TO UTALIZE ALL THOSE OTHER HORMONES YOU TAKE,,THATS WHY YOU HEAR 3 GRAMS THIS AND THAT,,ITS THE GROWTH HORMONE THAT MAKE YOU NEED TO TAKE THOSE DOSES BECAUSE IF NOT YOU LOSE BODY FAT SO FAST THAT YOU FEEL SOMETHIGN IS WRONG,,

ONLY GH LET YOU EAT WHATEVERE YOU WANT WHILE KEEPING RATIOS AND LOSE BODY FAT WHILE GROWING LEAN ,,ONLY GH CREATES NEW FIBERS,,ONLY GH GET YOU TO BE 5'10 240 SINGLE DIGIT ,,HELL EVEN 220 SINGLE DIGIT,,AND THERE WOULD BE NO PRO BODYBUILDING 2010 WITH OUT GH ,,

IN THE LAST 20 YEARS GH IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBLE TO EVERY RECORD BY AMERICAN ATHLETE,,EVERY SINGLE RECORD SINCE 1988,,THIS IS THE TRUTH AND EVEN THOUGH MANY OF YOU LIEING SCAMBAGS DONT LIEK TO ADMIT IT ,,IT IS STIL THE TRUTH

GH IS MUSCLE WITH NO FAT,,IT IS LEAN MUSCLE PUT ON BODY,,MORE GH = BIGGER AND LEANER BODYBUILDER,,

as of 1992 IF YOU ARE HAVING ENOUGH MONEY AND USE LOTS OF IT YOU GET HIGHER IN BODYBUILDING ,,IF NOT YOU STUCK IN LOCALS,,THE END

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2010, 09:06:35 PM »
I'd love to run fuckloads of GH but the only way to afford that is to sell fuckloads of it. I hate living that life.

Hope something happens to bring that shit down to a reasonable price.

Stavios

« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2010, 08:19:28 AM »
ill say it once again so its very clear,,

GROWTH HORMONE IS THE MAIN RESPOSIBLE FACTOR IN A TOP BODYBUILDER QUALITY PHYSIQE,, YES OTHER HORMONE IMPORTANT BUT GH IS THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN DOWN FOOD IN THE MAJOR CALORIES AND STILL LOSE BODYFAT,,ITS THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN GROW TO A SHOW,,ITS THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN KEEP SANITY WHEN ON LOADS OF HORMONES,,

ANABOLIC STEROIDS IN MEGA DOSES WILL NOT WORK TO BRING YOU TO THE TOP UNLESS YOU USE GROWTH HORMONE,, THE GROWTH HORMONE IS WHAT LET YOU OTHE ABILITY TO UTALIZE ALL THOSE OTHER HORMONES YOU TAKE,,THATS WHY YOU HEAR 3 GRAMS THIS AND THAT,,ITS THE GROWTH HORMONE THAT MAKE YOU NEED TO TAKE THOSE DOSES BECAUSE IF NOT YOU LOSE BODY FAT SO FAST THAT YOU FEEL SOMETHIGN IS WRONG,,

ONLY GH LET YOU EAT WHATEVERE YOU WANT WHILE KEEPING RATIOS AND LOSE BODY FAT WHILE GROWING LEAN ,,ONLY GH CREATES NEW FIBERS,,ONLY GH GET YOU TO BE 5'10 240 SINGLE DIGIT ,,HELL EVEN 220 SINGLE DIGIT,,AND THERE WOULD BE NO PRO BODYBUILDING 2010 WITH OUT GH ,,

IN THE LAST 20 YEARS GH IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBLE TO EVERY RECORD BY AMERICAN ATHLETE,,EVERY SINGLE RECORD SINCE 1988,,THIS IS THE TRUTH AND EVEN THOUGH MANY OF YOU LIEING SCAMBAGS DONT LIEK TO ADMIT IT ,,IT IS STIL THE TRUTH

GH IS MUSCLE WITH NO FAT,,IT IS LEAN MUSCLE PUT ON BODY,,MORE GH = BIGGER AND LEANER BODYBUILDER,,

as of 1992 IF YOU ARE HAVING ENOUGH MONEY AND USE LOTS OF IT YOU GET HIGHER IN BODYBUILDING ,,IF NOT YOU STUCK IN LOCALS,,THE END

gh15 approved

Stavios doesn't like this truth

because this truth = too expensive for him  :(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2010, 08:23:13 AM »
Stavios doesn't like this truth

because this truth = too expensive for him  :(

Just make some in your bathtub.

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2010, 08:42:04 AM »
Just make some in your bathtub.

if I could, I would B)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2010, 08:57:19 AM »
everytime I have used GH, it pissed me off because it didn't seem the results were worth the price ?

I think most HGH here in canada is fucking junk anyway  :-\

I prefer to use more roids these days, instead of spending money on HGH that I don't even know if it is real or not

it is disapponiting until you get up to 8-10 iu a day stav. thats where the magic happens. it's expensive, but the again you have to figure out if it is worth it to you. for me, it isnt worth running 2 kits a month financially. so, instead of running a kit a month year round, and getting mediorce to little results off of them, i'll run 2 kits a month for 3 months, come off and then do it again later in the year. costs me the same as running year round with what i find to be way better results.
b

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2010, 08:58:12 AM »
it is disapponiting until you get up to 8-10 iu a day stav. thats where the magic happens. it's expensive, but the again you have to figure out if it is worth it to you. for me, it isnt worth running 2 kits a month financially. so, instead of running a kit a month year round, and getting mediorce to little results off of them, i'll run 2 kits a month for 3 months, come off and then do it again later in the year. costs me the same as running year round with what i find to be way better results.
how much is the cost for a month supply?

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2010, 09:01:14 AM »

yeah, the most I ran was 6 IU of blue top  :-\

Your plan seems good !
I didn't do it because people always say it takes 6 months for the HGH to work but I'd still try it.

I'll try it your way  8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2010, 09:02:15 AM »

Depends of what you get...blue tops can go 200 iu for 500 bucks...Hygetropin can go 100 iu for 500 bucks and pharma shit is even more expensive..

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2010, 09:02:34 AM »

I saw as cheap as 1700$ for 10 boxes of blue top on the internet, that's fucking cheap.

but I have paid 700$ for a box of JinTropin 2 years ago  :-\

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2010, 09:12:18 AM »
you can get relatively good chinese GH , like hygetropin for like 1.80-2.20 an IU

i remembuer back when jintropin came out, you could get a box (100iu) for 150$.......then they started thinking they are freaking serono and 100ius is now like 350

but the generic stuff, reds, blues, blah blah blah..........if you buy 10 kits......you can still get for like 1.50 an IU

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2010, 10:11:17 AM »
Dear Gay of hormones ::)

Stavios

« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2010, 10:52:41 AM »
you can get relatively good chinese GH , like hygetropin for like 1.80-2.20 an IU

i remembuer back when jintropin came out, you could get a box (100iu) for 150$.......then they started thinking they are freaking serono and 100ius is now like 350

but the generic stuff, reds, blues, blah blah blah..........if you buy 10 kits......you can still get for like 1.50 an IU

at 1.5k for 10 boxes I buy them today for sure

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2010, 11:43:43 AM »

lol @everyone in this thread saying you can get 'this for that'.

$150-180 a kit eh? you can't get those prices domestic.

and if you can, i'll give you $200 a brick. deal?

didnt think so.

::)

everyone likes to talk about what they can get their shit for, and their huge links, but when push comes to shove, nobody ever can supply it when you ask them to. why is that?
b