Author Topic: pmq answerd  (Read 17509 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answerd
« on: October 31, 2010, 05:06:07 PM »
Dear God I'm on your cycle of test,tren.masteron,Eq from 8 weeks with tremendous results I really morphed myself unbellivable results!

But  I have some problem now with cholesterol level are sky high the total is 290 and HDL is 22 it start also damaging the liver and cholicist, how it's possible to mantaion in check those values especially with longer and constant cycle of 30 weeks like you suggest?

Thanks for everything!

i keep tellin you fellas GH is a must in today bodybuilding,,

let me rephrase,, NO GH = NO BODYBUILDING

gh tend to regulate all the things you talk about an dkeep them at youth levels or in other words optimal levels ,,usually blood test on gh will come out as if you are eating very healthy even if eat like shit,, reason higher level bodbuilder put gh down sometime is because they want more for themselves,,

gh is one thing beside testosterona that the bodybuilder is addict off,,like with testosterone some people will not even get in a gym with out gh in their system especially if competetive,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Alex23

Re: pmq answerd
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 05:12:31 PM »
i keep tellin you fellas GH is a must in today bodybuilding,,

let me rephrase,, NO GH = NO BODYBUILDING

gh tend to regulate all the things you talk about an dkeep them at youth levels or in other words optimal levels ,,usually blood test on gh will come out as if you are eating very healthy even if eat like shit,, reason higher level bodbuilder put gh down sometime is because they want more for themselves,,

gh is one thing beside testosterona that the bodybuilder is addict off,,like with testosterone some people will not even get in a gym with out gh in their system especially if competetive,,

gh15 approved

Anthony, you wrote about androxal not so long ago... what's your take on it?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 05:19:06 PM »
How will HGH help a level of 22?!? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 05:21:41 PM »
why would you go on testosterona equiponas trenbolona and masterona to begin with if you dont have gh acess? those are produc use by fellas who are very serious about bodybuidlign and at 200lb look 230lb and wipe the floor with anyone in their local gym with quality size,,so they always have gh cycled during the year,,not always on it ,,but on off depending on financial means

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 05:33:24 PM »
gh 15 is a legend, i enjoy reading his research on aliens it is fascinating to say the least
A

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 05:48:35 PM »
reeves, scottt, draper, arnold, oliva, zane, serge nubret, ken waller, robbie robbinson.............it s amazing that any of these individuals were able to look good and compete without growth hormone ::) ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 05:52:46 PM »
reeves, scottt, draper, arnold, oliva, zane, serge nubret, ken waller, robbie robbinson.............it s amazing that any of these individuals were able to look good without growth hormone ::) ::)

Reeves.,..,.. scott,..,. arnold,...,., all huge abusers of gh. no gh=no bodybuilding. All bb liers and drug addicts. arnold used 100iu gh daily lied about his doses. all americano girls whores with abuse and rape in childhood. gh15 approved

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »
Still didn't answer how GH helps a good cholesterol of 22?  Your almost heartattack material.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2010, 05:59:47 PM »
Still didn't answer how GH helps a good cholesterol of 22?  Your almost heartattack material.
i hope you are joking?

everyone knows all expert bodybuilder lube up their needles by rubbing fried bacon on them prior to injection to fight off cholesterol issues ::)

bench

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 06:04:51 PM »
NO NO NO,,

when i say no gh no bodybuildinfg i mean NOW DAYS!!!!!!!!! ,,,OFCOURSE YOU CAN BE BODYBUILDER IN GENERAL WITH OUT GH,,DONE IN 60S AND 70S,,BUT! TO COMPETE TODAY IN BODYBUDLING YOU HAVE TO HAVE GH IN SYSTEM,,ITS A MUST,,

NO GH = NO BODYBUILDER IN TODAYS BODYBUILDING

ARNOLD TRIED TO HARD TO BE OVER 230-240 AND COUDNT ,,GUYS SAME HEIGHT NOW DAYS SIT 280,,THAT IS HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIFFERENCE AND NO ITS NOT FROM INSULIN INSULIN IS THE 30 POUND OVER 280 INTO THE 300,,EVEN 3-5 LB OF LEAN MUSCLE IS HUGE DIFFERENCE,,

YES ARNOLD WAS ONE OF BEST 2 BODYBUILDER EVER,,BUT IF YOU PUT HIM NEXT TO RON OR DORIAN HE IS JUST FADING AWAY MASS WISE,,LEAN MUSCLE WISE HE IS DISSAPEARING,,ASTETICALLY HE ISNT,,HE DOES HAVE POINT ON HIS BODY THAT ARE BETTER AND HAVE LEANER MUSCLE MASS LIKE HIS ARMS IN COMPARING TO DORIAN  ESPECIALLY BICEP,,BUT STILL TAKE DORIAN ARM AND ARNODL ARM AND DORIAN HAD MORE LEAN BEEF ON IT AS IN THICKNESS ,,WHY? BECAUSE DORIAN HAD MORE MUSCLE FIBERS,,WHY? BECAUSE DORIAN TOOK 15-20 UNITS OF GH EUROPIAN MADE! AMERICANM MADE! DAILY,, SO YES ARNOLD HAD BETTER ARMS BY FAR BUT DORIAN HAD MUCH MORE FIBERS TO WORK WITH EVENTHOGH HIS GENETIC FOR ARM SUCKED,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2010, 06:05:52 PM »
Reeves.,..,.. scott,..,. arnold,...,., all huge abusers of gh. no gh=no bodybuilding. All bb liers and drug addicts. arnold used 100iu gh daily lied about his doses. all americano girls whores with abuse and rape in childhood. gh15 approved

lmao ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 06:06:46 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2010, 06:07:44 PM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 06:08:22 PM »
Still waiting for an answer...Mine was 5 and my Doctor was going crazy. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 06:46:16 PM »

LMAO!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 07:10:04 PM »
NO NO NO,,

when i say no gh no bodybuildinfg i mean NOW DAYS!!!!!!!!! ,,,OFCOURSE YOU CAN BE BODYBUILDER IN GENERAL WITH OUT GH,,DONE IN 60S AND 70S,,BUT! TO COMPETE TODAY IN BODYBUDLING YOU HAVE TO HAVE GH IN SYSTEM,,ITS A MUST,,

ARNOLD TRIED TO HARD TO BE OVER 230-240 AND COUDNT ,,GUYS SAME HEIGHT NOW DAYS SIT 280,,THAT IS HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIFFERENCE AND NO ITS NOT FROM INSULIN INSULIN IS THE 30 POUND OVER 280 INTO THE 300,,EVEN 3-5 LB OF LEAN MUSCLE IS HUGE DIFFERENCE,,

YES ARNOLD WAS ONE OF BEST 2 BODYBUILDER EVER,,BUT IF YOU PUT HIM NEXT TO RON OR DORIAN HE IS JUST FADING AWAY MASS WISE,,LEAN MUSCLE WISE HE IS DISSAPEARING,,ASTETICALLY HE ISNT,,HE DOES HAVE POINT ON HIS BODY THAT ARE BETTER AND HAVE LEANER MUSCLE MASS LIKE HIS ARMS IN COMPARING TO DORIAN  ESPECIALLY BICEP,,BUT STILL TAKE DORIAN ARM AND ARNODL ARM AND DORIAN HAD MORE LEAN BEEF ON IT AS IN THICKNESS ,,WHY? BECAUSE DORIAN HAD MORE MUSCLE FIBERS,,WHY? BECAUSE DORIAN TOOK 15-20 UNITS OF GH EUROPIAN MADE! AMERICANM MADE! DAILY,, SO YES ARNOLD HAD BETTER ARMS BY FAR BUT DORIAN HAD MUCH MORE FIBERS TO WORK WITH EVENTHOGH HIS GENETIC FOR ARM SUCKED,,

gh15 approved
I dont know a whole lot about GH but I totally agree with everything written here just from what Ive seen.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2010, 08:22:11 PM »
NO NO NO,,

YES ARNOLD WAS ONE OF BEST 2 BODYBUILDER EVER,,BUT IF YOU PUT HIM NEXT TO RON OR DORIAN HE IS JUST FADING AWAY MASS WISE,,LEAN MUSCLE WISE HE IS DISSAPEARING,,ASTETICALLY HE ISNT,,HE DOES HAVE POINT ON HIS BODY THAT ARE BETTER AND HAVE LEANER MUSCLE MASS LIKE HIS ARMS IN COMPARING TO DORIAN  ESPECIALLY BICEP,,BUT STILL TAKE DORIAN ARM AND ARNODL ARM AND DORIAN HAD MORE LEAN BEEF ON IT AS IN THICKNESS ,,WHY? BECAUSE DORIAN HAD MORE MUSCLE FIBERS,,WHY? BECAUSE DORIAN TOOK 15-20 UNITS OF GH EUROPIAN MADE! AMERICANM MADE! DAILY,, SO YES ARNOLD HAD BETTER ARMS BY FAR BUT DORIAN HAD MUCH MORE FIBERS TO WORK WITH EVENTHOGH HIS GENETIC FOR ARM SUCKED,,

gh15 approved

this is completely true

but why is that GH15?

how growth hormone seems to work on  some bodyparts better...........like in the old days  (70s pre-GH), guys had chests that were very big, arms that were were big......the chests and arms of the guys in the 70's arent all that much smaller then the guys today

but other body parts like back and legs..........are WAY bigger

no guy in the 70s had those huge deep cut legs and thick back you see today.........and thats mainly due to the GH (and insulin)

so if a guy in the 70s had a solid 19 inch arm.......and today a guy has 20.........not that big of a diffference in arms and chest

but the backs and thighs have gotten dramatically bigger...........do you think the growth hormone has an increased efffect on these bodyparts?

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2010, 08:35:54 PM »

this is completely true

but why is that GH15?

how growth hormone seems to work on  some bodyparts better...........like in the old days  (70s pre-GH), guys had chests that were very big, arms that were were big......the chests and arms of the guys in the 70's arent all that much smaller then the guys today

no guy in the 70s had those huge deep cut legs and thick back you see today.........and thats mainly due to the GH (and insulin)

so if a guy in the 70s had a solid 19 inch arm.......and today a guy has 20.........not that big of a diffference in arms and chest

but the backs and thighs have gotten dramatically bigger...........do you think the growth hormone has an increased efffect on these bodyparts?

Go sing in a dick "unsung".....

you're barking at a gimmick tree. Ironically.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »

this is completely true

but why is that GH15?

how growth hormone seems to work on  some bodyparts better...........like in the old days  (70s pre-GH), guys had chests that were very big, arms that were were big......the chests and arms of the guys in the 70's arent all that much smaller then the guys today

Maybe with back and legs being the bodies biggest muscles the effect/benefit of GH is seen most prominently there ???
Thunderdome approved

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2010, 11:58:54 PM »
GH is king.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2010, 01:22:51 AM »

please leave again. thank you.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2010, 03:57:10 AM »

Well you have your own account and one of your gimmick accounts in this thread you fat mudshark

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2010, 05:10:21 AM »

this is completely true

but why is that GH15?

how growth hormone seems to work on  some bodyparts better...........like in the old days  (70s pre-GH), guys had chests that were very big, arms that were were big......the chests and arms of the guys in the 70's arent all that much smaller then the guys today

this is a very interesting topic

i think it s because gh downregulates the minimum of stress needed to stimulate mucle growth
everybody in the 70s trained their arms and pecs if there was no tomoro, but a lot of them even of the top guys didn t like to train their legs to much
same today, but with gh legs grow as wild even if you are just reping out some 315 squats at 300lbs bodyweigt, whats not hard at aall

the few guys who are willing to train hard too, als platz or coleman wil allways have had big legs

i wolud appreciate to read gh15 s opinion

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2010, 09:06:12 AM »
everytime I have used GH, it pissed me off because it didn't seem the results were worth the price ?

I think most HGH here in canada is fucking junk anyway  :-\

I prefer to use more roids these days, instead of spending money on HGH that I don't even know if it is real or not

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2010, 11:58:59 AM »
everytime I have used GH, it pissed me off because it didn't seem the results were worth the price ?

I think most HGH here in canada is fucking junk anyway  :-\

I prefer to use more roids these days, instead of spending money on HGH that I don't even know if it is real or not

what kind of GH were the quebec clowns selling you, i know a few corrupt dealers in montreal  >:(