Author Topic: I'm the PREMIER Bikini Division Prep Guru in the WORLD...!!!  (Read 3654 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
I'm the PREMIER Bikini Division Prep Guru in the WORLD...!!!
« on: October 31, 2010, 05:44:05 PM »
yep, its time i revealed myself............lot of charlatan scammer talented coaches making a lot of fucking dollars prepping competitors for this MOST DIFFICULT of divisions.
 ::) ::) ::)

in this thread i will reveal my prep secrets..........thats how fucking confident i am..........Dave Palumbo always says that you can find his diet ANYWHERE on the Internet........its his eyes and expert opinion that you pay for

i dont advise ANY of you try this  at home with sisters, girlfriends, ect............this is super secret last minute prep shit, that send a person to the ER if not done right

here goes:

1)  Do you have a pretty face and Implants?  ok you do....... and your not  noticeably overweight?  good

2)  Alright lift the circuit twice a week and walk on the treadmill for an hour a day

3)  Bump up the cardio a little more depending on how much  your snacking at night

4)  If at 6 weeks out you have chub on your gut start taking this clenbuterol

BOOM.............thats my fucking GENIUS...........PAY ME BITCH 5 motherfuckin' grand >:( >:(

move over shannon dey you little piglet slave in collusion with the manions .........im going to produce twice the fuckin bikini champions then 'Team Grenade'........oops i mean, 'Team Bombshell'..............and my girls wont have to be part of your sick little scam channeling money to Jim Manionand his son

stay tuned.........if all of you behave and ask nicely..........i JUST MIGHT reveal my ladies figure division prep protocol............you dont want to miss that one

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: I'm the PREMIER Bikini Division Prep Guru in the WORLD...!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 05:52:55 PM »
in this thread i will reveal my prep secrets..........

here goes:

1)  Do you have a pretty face and Implants?  ok you do....... and your not  noticeably overweight?  good

2)  Alright lift the circuit twice a week and walk on the treadmill for an hour a day

3)  Bump up the cardio a little more depending on how much  your snacking at night

stay tuned.........if all of you behave and ask nicely..........i JUST MIGHT reveal my ladies figure division prep protocol............you dont want to miss that one

Revolutionary!!!!! Please... go on!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 05:56:26 PM »
un_$ung,

I really you do produce a whole slew of big tittied fitness champs just to rub it in the nose of the ugly bitches who compete at my gym.  I mean these bitches are disgusting.  Furthermore, they don't even use any drugs or anything- they are like "straight edge" or some shit like that.  Plus, they work out and shit like that.  Seriously, how fucking gay...it's like they think they are legitimate athletes....suckas

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 03:42:39 AM »
PTPS

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 04:24:16 AM »
yep, its time i revealed myself............lot of charlatan scammer talented coaches making a lot of fucking dollars prepping competitors for this MOST DIFFICULT of divisions.
 ::) ::) ::)

in this thread i will reveal my prep secrets..........thats how fucking confident i am..........Dave Palumbo always says that you can find his diet ANYWHERE on the Internet........its his eyes and expert opinion that you pay for

i dont advise ANY of you try this  at home with sisters, girlfriends, ect............this is super secret last minute prep shit, that send a person to the ER if not done right

here goes:

BOOM.............thats my fucking GENIUS...........PAY ME BITCH 5 motherfuckin' grand >:( >:(

move over shannon dey you little piglet slave in collusion with the manions .........im going to produce twice the fuckin bikini champions then 'Team Grenade'........oops i mean, 'Team Bombshell'..............and my girls wont have to be part of your sick little scam channeling money to Jim Manionand his son

Maybe they need a "second eye"? lol  ::)

"prep gurus" are charlatans, you only need them for their drug connections and nothing more.