Author Topic: President Bush throwing out the first pitch!  (Read 8205 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: President Bush throwing out the first pitch!
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2010, 03:05:21 PM »
Obama is too busy doing Seacrest sit downs.  with that said - as bad as Bush was on so many things - Obama makes GWB look like Lincoln at this point. 

hahah ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2010, 03:06:19 PM »
hahah ;D

Chris Christie is looking better and better by the day. 

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2010, 03:11:37 PM »
Chris Christie is looking better and better by the day. 

Obama was in Bridgeport this past Saturday, not to far from from us...We should have went...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2010, 03:13:24 PM »
Obama was in Bridgeport this past Saturday, not to far from from us...We should have went...

After seeing him get heckled over there by aids activists, I'm glad i did not go.  i dont like Obama, but I also don't like the image of him getting heckled like that either. 

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2010, 03:23:54 PM »
After seeing him get heckled over there by aids activists, I'm glad i did not go.  i dont like Obama, but I also don't like the image of him getting heckled like that either.  

Ya, that's not cool...Downtown Bridgeport isn't the nicest place to go to on a Saturday afternoon

Last time i went to downtown Bridgeport It was to see WWF...Linda Mac daughter was there

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2010, 03:28:45 PM »
Hahaha, you actually took me seriously when I said the day after he was elected "where's the change" hahahahaha. You sound like a left wing smear ad. Who in their right mind would think there would be instant change good or bad?
again, you showed you were a dumbass, and are now backpeddling.....you said there should have been instant change for the better since obama promised it...but you were just quoting what your idol on the radio said since you yourself has no idea about any of this stuff...hope this helps..

i am against both sides...they are both misguided, and ignorant....your just another dumbass following the bright lights, and loud noises...hope this helps..

I am for Gridlock and nothing getting done whatsoever.  
ok, i honestly thought you would be smart enough to come up with a answer...but for once i was wrong...since you just described both sides of the government how about you try giving me a real answer as to why someone would blindly follow one side or the other with complete allegiance....keep in mind...i don't pick sides because i don't buy into all this bullshit...so tell me, why do you waste your time?

bench

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2010, 03:41:29 PM »

Here are the hecklers Starting @ minute 4

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2010, 04:01:44 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2010, 04:18:39 PM »
again, you showed you were a dumbass, and are now backpeddling.....you said there should have been instant change for the better since obama promised it...but you were just quoting what your idol on the radio said since you yourself has no idea about any of this stuff...hope this helps..

i am against both sides...they are both misguided, and ignorant....your just another dumbass following the bright lights, and loud noises...hope this helps..
ok, i honestly thought you would be smart enough to come up with a answer...but for once i was wrong...since you just described both sides of the government how about you try giving me a real answer as to why someone would blindly follow one side or the other with complete allegiance....keep in mind...i don't pick sides because i don't buy into all this bullshit...so tell me, why do you waste your time?

bench

C'mon, you can't possibly be that gullible to think 2 min after he was elected that I thought (or anyone) there would be actual change? Now almost 2 years into this presidency there was change and tomorrow people will be voting on how that like "the change".

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2010, 04:28:43 PM »
C'mon, you can't possibly be that gullible to think 2 min after he was elected that I thought (or anyone) there would be actual change? Now almost 2 years into this presidency there was change and tomorrow people will be voting on how that like "the change".
i never did think there would be instant change(that was you claiming there should have been)...i never thought there would be any change at all because they are all bullshit artist, and professional liars....but that's the platform you stand on when you go off attacking another party...do you actually have independent thought, or do you just repeat what you hear on the TV, and radio?

bench

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2010, 04:39:44 PM »
i never did think there would be instant change(that was you claiming there should have been)...i never thought there would be any change at all because they are all bullshit artist, and professional liars....but that's the platform you stand on when you go off attacking another party...do you actually have independent thought, or do you just repeat what you hear on the TV, and radio?

bench

Absolutely I, damn near every opinion I have regarding this in an independent thought, I also draw conclusions based on what I see and what I hear, not necessarily from TV, radio, newspapers or the internet.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2010, 04:53:58 PM »
I present to you the Looter guy

haha

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Throwing out the first pitch.
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2010, 05:46:34 PM »
Very simple - the worse Obama fails - the worse Team Kneepad has to make Bush look. 
Even more simple. When our president fails to do his job well,  it hurts every citizen in the USA .
It doesn't matter if you are a dem or repub, if you are out of work, life sucks.

When W Bush was elected for the 2nd time in 2004, some people kidded me and said ; "I guess since you didn't vote for Bush, you hope he does bad now  huh?"
 I quickly said back ; " Now that the election is over, he won and he is  my president, same as you. I hope he does well as I don't plan to leave the country any time soon"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2010, 10:09:23 PM »
Even more simple. When our president fails to do his job well,  it hurts every citizen in the USA .
It doesn't matter if you are a dem or repub, if you are out of work, life sucks.

When W Bush was elected for the 2nd time in 2004, some people kidded me and said ; "I guess since you didn't vote for Bush, you hope he does bad now  huh?"
 I quickly said back ; " Now that the election is over, he won and he is  my president, same as you. I hope he does well as I don't plan to leave the country any time soon"

totally disagree...if the President "succeeds" in doing something that is going to be harmful to the country, ie horseshit health care overhaul, staying in war in Iraq, etc... then people should certainly want them to fail....at that particular project.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2010, 11:07:44 PM »

I wish more people thought like this.  It seems to me that so many people actually WANT to see Obama fail.  I mean, I can't stand the guy either, but for christs sake, he is the president and we are stuck with him for another 2 years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2010, 05:39:37 AM »
I wish more people thought like this.  It seems to me that so many people actually WANT to see Obama fail.  I mean, I can't stand the guy either, but for christs sake, he is the president and we are stuck with him for another 2 years.

I want him to fail miserably.   In fact, i want him to fail because that means America succeeds. 

Between any of the following: 

1.  ObamaCare
2.  Cap & Trade
3.  Card Check
4.  Stimulus Bill
5.  Amnesty for illegals
6.  FINREG
7.  Terror trials in NYC
8.  World Apology Tour
9.  27 Unaccountable Czars with marxist leanings.
10.  Looming tax hikes

etc etc, obama's policies are HORRIFIC for this country. 

screw him - he is a hack politician, not the messiah, not a king, not a deity, but a public official who was elected to fix the economy and end the wars, not impose a radical marxist transformation of the nation. 

His failures are the nations' successes.   

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2010, 09:00:45 PM »
Once our gov leaders are elected the only sensible thing to do is hope they do what is best for the country.
If you don't like what they do, vote against them next election. That is America, it is our system, love it or leave it

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2010, 09:12:21 PM »
Obamas throw wasn't that bad considering his jacket. The jackets both were wearing is bulletproof and weigh's about 70 pounds. Which makes bush's throw very very impressive.