Author Topic: .  (Read 8349 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: about dreams
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2010, 05:00:58 PM »
I've had this recurring dream for years now, which is very pleasant. It happens in different locations, but often in a HUGE grassy field that stretches endlessly or a long, gradual stairway that stretches for miles around a mountain. I levitate about a foot or so above the ground and glide - I can control the speed and the other people are still walking normally. There is no one in the field, but there are lots of people climbing the stairway in the mountain and I just glide past them, be it going uphill or downhill. Sort of like the skateboard stuff in 'Back to the Future II' sans the skateboard 8)

Get that dream once or twice a week like clockwork. Also have heaps of flying dreams, which are always awesome.

LOL

You rise above past doubt in order to review DNA instructions, trying to reach a higher level of awareness/understanding. The people are different personality aspects of yours you are not familiar with.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2010, 05:05:35 PM »

You are reviewing DNA instructions trying to reach a higher level of awareness/understanding. The people are different personality aspects of yours you are not familiar with.

Exactly what education/certification do you have to be able to give any advice on dreams?In fact can you point me to any legitimate peer reviewed studies that back up anything you are saying?

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2010, 05:26:05 PM »
i keep having dreams about dolphins - specifically, frolicking in the seafoam with them, then riding them out to sea.

what does this mean?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2010, 05:27:27 PM »
i keep having dreams about dolphins - specifically, frolicking in the seafoam with them, then riding them out to sea.

what does this mean?

That Uncle Pete didnt use Lube when he used to "take you in the woods to see deer".

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2010, 05:30:44 PM »
Have any of you guys ever listened to that Grammy Award winning band Lucid Delusion while on DMT?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2010, 05:35:20 PM »
Have any of you guys ever listened to that Grammy Award winning band Lucid Delusion while on DMT?

Whats happened to Jade?Doesnt she have internet on Lar's private Jet?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2010, 05:41:17 PM »

what does this mean?

I think you are on Dolphin Frequency

Visualize this archetype at the pineal when you fall asleep

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2010, 03:02:30 AM »
i several times had the dream of my teeths falling out, fucking scary.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2010, 03:07:36 AM »

avoid bar brawls

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2010, 03:43:27 AM »
teeth = adjusting to life's circumstances

You are having a hard time adjusting to what you go through in life Marcel.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2010, 05:39:44 AM »
yes i heard its a known dream experience.
also dreams when you talk but theres not coming any sound out.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2010, 05:52:40 AM »

I didn't realize you were British, Mars?  ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2010, 06:01:44 AM »
or when your "running" while someone chasing you or something like that.... but he runs normal while youre running in slow motion. lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2010, 06:06:27 AM »
if you already “heard“ and you “know“ ... why ask me ?  ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2010, 07:41:51 AM »
what happens when we die sevestase and when will i die

i almost died last night from a heart attack from eating a whole boston cream pie and a pizza, i went into a panic mode my chest was so full and felt like i wasnt getting in enough oxygen . so i did a self induced hypothermia and stood in the cold with my shirt off but with a wet shirt on my back. i obviously had a heart attack like fever because i wasnt even cold outside. but ive heard that induced hypothermia can save one of a heart attack. i know ill be dead soon but would like your imput anyway, thanks for being a good friend in this life.
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2010, 07:51:08 AM »
Had the freakiest dream ever last night!

I dreamed a female surgeon performed open heart surgery on me in a hospital. There were three parts or valves replaced, I woke up after the surgery but the she had left out the last part, it was still laying on a metal trey, said she could put it in later.  We took a walk and I beg her to put the 3rd part into my heart as well before it was going bad where it was laying on a metal trey, then I thanked her for saving me or something like that, she said "finally you are connecting with me" and she agreed on performing the last part of the surgery.

It was pretty gruesome. I woke up a few times thinking I would die not knowing that I was dreaming !

Freakiest dream I had for a while. No idea where it came from. but I think my bike ride cardio last night brought it on, or something.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2010, 08:04:25 AM »
what happens when we die sevestase and when will i die

thanks for being a good friend in this life.

you move into a different state of consciousness, while the body disintegrates. I personally recommend cremation, as it severs ties with this physical reality frequency wise, and the person can move on.

Even during violent deaths, the soul personality starts extracting itself gradually from this plane long before. You do not “feel“ anything.

Stop saying that “I won't have long“. Put a big brown X over this thought and send it up to Oversoul

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2010, 10:10:24 AM »
teeth = adjusting to life's circumstances

You are having a hard time adjusting to what you go through in life Marcel.
lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2010, 11:06:09 AM »
Had the freakiest dream ever last night!

I dreamed a female surgeon performed open heart surgery on me in a hospital. There were three parts or valves replaced, I woke up after the surgery but the she had left out the last part, it was still laying on a metal trey, said she could put it in later.  We took a walk and I beg her to put the 3rd part into my heart as well before it was going bad where it was laying on a metal trey, then I thanked her for saving me or something like that, she said "finally you are connecting with me" and she agreed on performing the last part of the surgery.

It was pretty gruesome. I woke up a few times thinking I would die not knowing that I was dreaming !

Freakiest dream I had for a while. No idea where it came from. but I think my bike ride cardio last night brought it on, or something.

You are correcting mind-patterns related to your heart chakra (emotions, past). There is a left brain aspect in your physical life that was teaching you a lesson you are finally starting “to get“.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2010, 11:07:56 AM »

You are correcting mind-patterns related to your heart chakra (emotions, past). There is a left brain aspect in your physical life that was teaching you a lesson you are finally starting “to get“.

I will apply this knowledge to understand things better. Thank you!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2010, 11:18:55 AM »
or when your "running" while someone chasing you or something like that.... but he runs normal while youre running in slow motion. lol
   during REM sleep, when we have our dreams, our brain is inhibiting all motor activity.. paralysing us... our brain is aware of this (its doing it), and this is possibly the explanation why a lot of people experience dreams where their bodies are extremely hard to move (running in slow motion).

as for all this stuff sevastase is saying... sounds cool.. but idk.  dreams occur during a stage of sleep, when our brains become extremely active. most experts believe that sleep is used for consolidating memory and energy conservation. the reason for dreams is unknown, but its thought that it is our unconsciouse attempts to make sense of all the random neural firing that is going on during that REM stage fo sleep. we use our recent memories and thoughts to try and create an experience that matches all the brain activity. (we normally only experience such brain activity when we are experiencing something engaging in a conscious state.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2010, 11:44:07 AM »
I didn't realize you were British, Mars?  ;)

;D ;D ;D