• Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« on: November 01, 2010, 02:09:40 PM »

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Ask sevastase about dreams
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 02:20:02 PM »
sometimes when i dream i wake up in the morning with crusted semen all inside my shorts  :-\

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 02:21:27 PM »
I've had the following dream several times in the past decade

I'm being chased in some type of nightmare world, an unidentified man/monster is hunting me

My hearts beating out of my chest, almost paralyzed with fear, but managing to avoid capture.

Eventually "it" catches up with me and I wake up. Thankfully just a dream.

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 02:23:52 PM »

I dream of large dogs

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 02:25:16 PM »
I've had the following dream several times in the past decade

I'm being chased in some type of nightmare world, an unidentified man/monster is hunting me

My hearts beating out of my chest, almost paralyzed with fear, but managing to avoid capture.

Eventually "it" catches up with me and I wake up. Thankfully just a dream.

you have some unsolved issues in your past =)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 02:40:43 PM »
I kept a sleep diary years ago, you remember alot more if you do that, and man what fucked up things I dreamed of.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 02:57:09 PM »
I kept a sleep diary years ago, you remember alot more if you do that, and man what fucked up things I dreamed of.

Dreams are symbolic so that the left brain “gets it“

The journal is a great idea

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: about dreams
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 03:16:00 PM »
I think it's best to only take good dreams seriously

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 06:41:46 PM »
I see you're embracing those gypsy roots.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 06:43:43 PM »

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 07:12:14 PM »
please help me with these dreams:

ive had many, these stick out in my mind:

Ive had 2 dreams of my dad dying-i see him die in the hospital bed, and we go to the funeral

ive drempt of being tortured on a stage in medieval times in the town square, then being drawn and quartred

ive drempt of my car going outta control and falling off a cliff...it flipped over and over and right before i fall in the water i wake up

ive drempt of a snake in my bedroom and insects on my ceiling above my bed

ive drempt of taking a school bus w/ a coworker through a damaged part of town-burned buildings, poverty etc...and this fat man on side of the road made the bus driver stop and open the doors,and then he pointed a gun at me

ive drempt of walking in the football field at my old high school to take a test and this rabid donkey jumped outta nowhere and bit my neck

ive drempt of sleeping on my sofa and this big fat man walked by my window and then suddenly jumped out at me

ive drempt of being in a haunted house w/ others on a game show and we had to survive the night and not get killed by the texas chain saw massacre killer
w

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 07:13:56 PM »
There are some great books out there on Lucid dreaming.

They essentially train the reader on how to not only completely recall what they dream about, but to also control their dreams.

Imaging falling into deep sleep, beginning to dream and while dreaming being fully capable of realizing that you ARE dreaming and then taking advantage of your dream state by doing things like flying, speaking to past loved ones, being intimate with women/men you can literally only dream of and even have super powers etc..

The possibilities are truly endless and a good way to come to term with your innermost fears and desires.

If you folks ever have the time for some light reading, try picking up some literature on Lucid dreaming, you'll appreciate it.

"1"

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
If someone dreams of men in soiled thongs, does it mean they are a homo.....
P

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2010, 08:25:28 PM »
If someone dreams of men in soiled thongs, does it mean they are a homo.....

way ahead of you

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2010, 08:38:48 PM »
There are some great books out there on Lucid dreaming.

They essentially train the reader on how to not only completely recall what they dream about, but to also control their dreams.

Imaging falling into deep sleep, beginning to dream and while dreaming being fully capable of realizing that you ARE dreaming and then taking advantage of your dream state by doing things like flying, speaking to past loved ones, being intimate with women/men you can literally only dream of and even have super powers etc..

The possibilities are truly endless and a good way to come to term with your innermost fears and desires.

If you folks ever have the time for some light reading, try picking up some literature on Lucid dreaming, you'll appreciate it.

"1"

why dont you give us more informations on how to lucid dream, i dont really have time for full books but can read a few pages only. Special tactics like this should be condensed and easy to copy then apply
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 08:55:48 PM »
I've had halfway lucid dreams before, where I know I'm sleeping and know everything in the dream is a dream, its crazy shit..

Johnny, try waking yourself up during the deepest sleep, then sleeping again, then waking yourself up and sleeping right away again... one time I did this and I swear to the imaginary man in the sky, I thought I was gonna die or something, after a few hours I was so confused I didn't know what was real or not, I really wanted to wake up but couldn't after a while I was able to get out of the dream but I woke up all disillusioned and didn't know what the fuck I happened, thought I was in a coma or something.. I immediately called up a friend to make sure I was awake, it was some of the weirdest shit I've ever experienced..
hahaha i thought about doing something like that, but that sounds like it would just make for a shitty night. but yes with that tactic i would remember more dreams that way.

but as one more rep is saying , i would like more information on how to have control in lucid dream, is that like meditation (wich i suck at and is boring , sure i can visual lize things but its not as real as a dream
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 11:58:23 PM »
I am obviously not going to interpret dreams. I charge money for that. I just posted what the are.

To recall dreams better, put yourself in brown when you become conscious. Also, when you wake up, staying still for 90 secs helps. When you move your head's position it buries the dream in your subconscious.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 03:59:49 AM »
why dont you give us more informations on how to lucid dream, i dont really have time for full books but can read a few pages only. Special tactics like this should be condensed and easy to copy then apply

There's not much tricks you can learn. One thing is to remember as much dreams as you can (dream journal to write them down), then when you are awake somehow convince yourself that you are going to see dreams and that you will be lucid in them, and try to think something that will notice you inside your dream that it is really a dream. I once saw a dream where I was shot in the leg, and I didn't bleed much, so I thought hmmm, this seems like a dream.  ;D

The two occasions I have had lucid dreams they were pure accidents, and kinda "blurry".

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 04:05:01 AM »
I once saw a dream where I was shot in the leg, and I didn't bleed much, so I thought hmmm, this seems like a dream.  ;D

haha i had simular experiences.

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 10:45:22 AM »
I can only testify to the magnificence and importance of lucid dreams. Every time I have one I am so overwhelmed by "how real" they are.
Golden way of interpreting your dreams is consciously experiencing them. Fuck Freudian dream analysis and related horse shit.

To keep it bodybuilding related - the impact bb can have on your dreams:
Since I bodybuild, I can only remember one of those typical fearful dreams, in which you are being chased. At some point I actually stopped running, asking myself, why I am running at all. I turned around and beat the shit out of this fucker who chased me. True story.
When gaining lucidity, there are obviously more intelligent ways to deal with such dream figures...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 10:49:53 AM »
I once dreamed that I was oiled up,and posing in a g-string for a crowd of men.

....when I told my parents they said I either wanted to be a female stripper,a male stripper or a bbr.
whichever it was they didn't wanna know,called me a weirdo,and threw me outta the house :'(

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 11:27:37 AM »
i have the best dreams when i need to take a piss very badly

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 03:32:54 PM »
zinc, mg and B12 before bed and I have some great dreams....my homemade ZMA.  8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 03:37:52 PM »
i interrupt my dreams in the urge to have my "protein shake" in order to "spare muscle" ...oh brother.. ::) :D

now seriously

sev sometimes when im awake, i feel that i have lived this moment before and actually "remember" it, creepy thing....whats that?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 03:48:12 PM »
i interrupt my dreams in the urge to have my "protein shake" in order to "spare muscle" ...oh brother.. ::) :D

now seriously

sev sometimes when im awake, i feel that i have lived this moment before and actually "remember" it, creepy thing....whats that?

Thats called being drunk my friend.... ;D

Seriously, I have had the same thing, isn't that deja vu?