Author Topic: Do you think Big Ach is natural?  (Read 63365 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Do you think Big Ach is natural?
« Reply #150 on: November 02, 2010, 07:36:57 PM »
Hey guys....

Just got back from a 2 and a half hour work out!!!   ;)

First of all, cyp200la - you look awesome, mad props man,  well balanced and great size!!!

Jrod, thanks for your props and support, means a lot coming from a guy like you!!! Really man, I appreciate it!

For those who asked, I'm about 6 feet or so - maybe 5'11....

I dunno what more to say lolll...  I've been training seriously for about 10 years, didn't really start paying attention to my diet til like 3 years into it.

I understand the guys saying I'm not natural because I've used pro-hormones in the past, everyone has their definition (Musclemania considers HGH natural), but to the ones saying I've used more than pro-hormones, that I've used injectables and illegal steroids, you are all just waaaaay off...  I wish you guys would change that mentality, not because I care that you are all accusing me of juicing, but because its that mentality that will hold you back from really going far and reaching your goals.  When I first started bodybuilding I pretty much decided I would never use steroids or HGH or anything like that.... and I have been tempted, especitally while living in Egypt in a country where its legal and cheap, but as the years went by that decision pretty much became solidified.... but when I first started lifting I said my goal is to look like I juice without really doing it, I said I want to look like ARNOLD without takeing anything that he took, thats always been and continues to be what I strive for!  I may never reach it but I will continue to strive for it!

I eat a ton, especially in the off-season, there was a time when I was eating 4000-5000 calories, overkill but I GOT STRONG and I got up to 265 lbs, - I train everyday for 2-3 hours, and I've been doing this for 10 years, and my training style really hasn't changed much since i started, I diverged away from some power movements because when I first started lifting I was playing Football (American football) and our focus was on explosive movements!  Never injected myself and never ever taken anything illegal, yes I did pro hormones twice for  a few weeks.... but we are talking twice in 10 years! lol

Trust me guys get that mentality of genetic limitations out of your mind, get the myths like not eating a lot, and over training out of your heads....

One time back in 2004, this pro female bodybuilder was judging the second show I was competing at and when I won my class I asked her for advice on how I can improve for next year, her words were "Lift weights like there is no tomorrow" - I never forgot that line!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2010, 07:38:45 PM »
i dont judge people for being on gear or not ... natural or not alot of the pics ive seen of people on here look good.. what i said was a joke thats why i like this site u guys crack me up with some of the shit that gets said on here .i didnt post my pics thinking im the shit im far from it.. i know i will get ripped apart by most on here and i can take it.. :)

I too, have a sense of humor about myself.  But as far as drugs are concerned, I'm against them.  It may add (albeit temporarily) to your physique but it takes away from your character and believe me, character is easier kept than reclaimed.  All the best.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2010, 07:39:14 PM »
i dont judge people for being on gear or not ... natural or not alot of the pics ive seen of people on here look good.. what i said was a joke thats why i like this site u guys crack me up with some of the shit that gets said on here .i didnt post my pics thinking im the shit im far from it.. i know i will get ripped apart by most on here and i can take it.. :)
i only judge people on how much money they make...i hate poor people....especially if they are midgets, or wizards!!!...and dont even get me started on skeletons wearing horse costumes!!

bench

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 02, 2010, 07:41:06 PM »
i only judge people on how much money they make...i hate poor people....especially if they are midgets, or wizards!!!...and dont even get me started on skeletons wearing horse costumes!!

bench

LOLLLL @ Wizards hahahahah that was fucking awesome!  ;D

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2010, 07:42:14 PM »
do you lose your natural status if you use ephedra?

other than (maybe) that, Big Ach's physique is certainly attainable naturally.  To think otherwise is laughable.  

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #155 on: November 02, 2010, 07:43:04 PM »
LOLLLL @ Wizards hahahahah that was fucking awesome!  ;D
they arent to be trusted....and where do these fucking midgets, and people in wheelchairs get off thinking they are real people....the nerve of those bastards!!!

bench

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 02, 2010, 07:43:20 PM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 02, 2010, 07:43:51 PM »
do you lose your natural status if you use ephedra?

other than (maybe) that, Big Ach's physique is certainly attainable naturally.  To think otherwise is laughable.  

Now you do thats its illegal....  I used it when it was still legal and the natural orgs allowed it.  But now its not allowed.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #158 on: November 02, 2010, 07:45:55 PM »

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: November 02, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »
lmao u guys r the reason i come to this site... trust me if i could do it all over again i would never have tried em.. shit wish i never walked into a gym,all i do is eat train and sleep no free time to do anything else. and in my opinon bodybuilding is all drugs...

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: November 02, 2010, 07:49:16 PM »
Big Ache is a great guy, always gives me great advices on lifting. Whether your natty or not I don't know, I'm leaning a little towards no. But you still got a good physique and miles ahead of even some hardcore gym juicers.

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: November 02, 2010, 07:50:05 PM »
bench love the pic

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 02, 2010, 07:51:12 PM »
lmao u guys r the reason i come to this site... trust me if i could do it all over again i would never have tried em.. shit wish i never walked into a gym,all i do is eat train and sleep no free time to do anything else. and in my opinon bodybuilding is all drugs...

Cyp200la - Clermont is very close bro!  We should definitely get together, maybe a work out and I'll try to keep up!!!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 02, 2010, 07:52:03 PM »
Big Ache is a great guy, always gives me great advices on lifting. Whether your natty or not I don't know, I'm leaning a little towards no. But you still got a good physique and miles ahead of even some hardcore gym juicers.

Thanks for the kind words Sk.... much appreciated!

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: November 02, 2010, 07:54:34 PM »
sure man have to be on a weekend i will meet u at ur gym.. not this weekend but next if its good for u?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #165 on: November 02, 2010, 07:54:53 PM »
if i could do it all over again i would have never stopped them....i loved that shit.....and yes...BB is all drugs...

bench

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 02, 2010, 07:58:26 PM »
sure man have to be on a weekend i will meet u at ur gym.. not this weekend but next if its good for u?

Next weekend may be good, lets talk next week!  I train arms towards the end of the week, so maybe we can do that?

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: November 02, 2010, 08:00:26 PM »
bench u r the man!!! keep up the good work. and glad u agree with me, i mean loook at the pros as soon as they come of look what happens to them ...good night all been fun and ach ill get with u and train next weekend if u can just msg me

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 02, 2010, 08:03:34 PM »
Get a room queers, Ach will give you a reach around as he is desperate to find a supplier now he is out of Egypt where he could just buy it in the pharmacy.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: November 02, 2010, 08:04:27 PM »
I do believe he is natural.

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: November 02, 2010, 08:05:27 PM »
army of one why such the hard on for ach ? u seem like a bitch to me post a pic u fucking fag or shut the fuck up u bottom bitch

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 02, 2010, 08:07:12 PM »
army of one why such the hard on for ach ? u seem like a bitch to me post a pic u fucking fag or shut the fuck up u bottom bitch

;D ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2010, 08:08:02 PM »
;D ;D

uh no lollll

good question, why the said hard on for me?   :D

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: November 02, 2010, 08:08:35 PM »
army of one ur a fag a douche and a bottom bitch... i bet ur 130 pounds .. u talk about my pics post urs up pussy!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #174 on: November 02, 2010, 08:08:59 PM »
shit wish i never walked into a gym,all i do is eat train and sleep no free time to do anything else.

No one has a gun to your head.  Lift hard 3x a week for an hour and get on with other things.