Author Topic: Do you think Big Ach is natural?  (Read 63429 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Do you think Big Ach is natural?
« Reply #175 on: November 02, 2010, 08:09:21 PM »
army of one ur a fag a douche and a bottom bitch... i bet ur 130 pounds .. u talk about my pics post urs up pussy!!

hear hear!

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: November 02, 2010, 08:15:23 PM »
anyone have a pic of what this bottom bitch army of zero  looks like??? .. tapeworm its hard to stop once uve been on ..just being honest

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 02, 2010, 08:18:55 PM »
anyone have a pic of what this bottom bitch army of zero  looks like??? .. tapeworm its hard to stop once uve been on ..just being honest

I wouldn't mind training back with you either brother!!!  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: November 02, 2010, 08:20:45 PM »

Ive posted my pic here before Beetroot head, go do a search for it, now maybe you want to focus all your internal rage from when daddy touched you as a child on those non existant delts!  :-*

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: November 02, 2010, 08:21:42 PM »
sounds good man. sorry u have a stalker in army of zero i bet hes got ur pics plasterd all over his walls!!!!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 02, 2010, 08:26:07 PM »
sounds good man. sorry u have a stalker in army of zero i bet hes got ur pics plasterd all over his walls!!!!

;D

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: November 02, 2010, 08:27:47 PM »
army ur a pussy im sorry!!!! not taking time out of my night to look for ur pathetic pics... u talk so much shit about everyone why dont u try going to the gym and working out mabye u will get some where till then its ok u can keep swinging from my sack u  :-*

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 02, 2010, 08:28:18 PM »

;D

Yes, your horse gums and giant nose make me think youd be amazing if I could train you for the Kentucky Derby  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 02, 2010, 08:29:34 PM »
Yes, your horse gums and giant nose make me think youd be amazing if I could train you for the Kentucky Derby  ;D

Naaaaah, I'd be too slow for that man!  ;D  never been much of a runner!

I'm a show horse baby!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2010, 08:30:01 PM »
army ur a pussy im sorry!!!! not taking time out of my night to look for ur pathetic pics... u talk so much shit about everyone why dont u try going to the gym and working out mabye u will get some where till then its ok u can keep swinging from my sack u  :-*

HAHA, its ok, Im sure all that Blood you have pooled in your head and face make it difficult to navigate through a webpage search  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2010, 08:31:52 PM »
Why can't we all just get along?

Kumbaya!  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2010, 08:32:30 PM »
tapeworm its hard to stop once uve been on ..just being honest

I understand.  If I were coming off again, I'd use Arimidex at 1mg a day for a week and .5 mg a day for another 3 or 4 weeks, then eod, e3d, etc down to 0.  Also (from day 1) HCG at 500iu per day (use small insulin barrels if you need to split doses) for a couple weeks and then taper that down too over a month's time.  Maybe overhang light Arimidex use by a week or two past the HCG depending on your mood.  Hopefully this will get your nut function up and your estrogen (and moods) under control.  If in doubt, ask a doc's advice.

Drugs or not, you don't have to just eat, train, and sleep.  I'm sure there are other things you'd like to accomplish.

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2010, 08:40:12 PM »
dont get me wrong i own my own company and do other things but i cant stand missing one day at the gym. i have a bike i dont even ride friends i dont hang with and im sure im not the only one... army im just fucking with ya its the internet .. and tapeworm i go to a doc thats were i get my test. all i take is 300 mg week ive been of and on shit since i was 20 fucked up my own natural test levels... .. well going to bed good night all even u army of one :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2010, 08:58:01 PM »
The schmoe level is strong in this thread. All this talk about men and their bodies.  :-\ :-\
X

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2010, 09:14:02 PM »
The schmoe level is strong in this thread. All this talk about men and their bodies.  :-\ :-\

Do you have a big cock bro?

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2010, 09:26:17 PM »
chaos thanks for the heads up.. i owe u

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #191 on: November 02, 2010, 09:31:58 PM »
Congratulations!!!

Once you have a thread on getbig questioning whether you're natural or not; well, thats when you know you've made it.
In that case, I have made it and then some many times over for years now.  Oh well, at least I am in good company.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 02, 2010, 11:59:39 PM »
 You picture Big Ach as this kind-hearted and innocent guy who you could trust with your housekeys or to babysit your kids.

Then you realize he slams needles into his ass to gain muscle.....

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2010, 12:07:17 AM »

i lean towards natural... great physique but limbs are very long (are U tall?)= weak arms... 

weak arms?!?  Take another look..........

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2010, 12:13:06 AM »
Big Ach is not roided or natural, he is CLEAN. Now that better. close the thread.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #195 on: November 03, 2010, 02:16:24 AM »
LOL fuck you hahaha  ;D

Ok I just woke up, nice to see that there are some people here that do believe I'm natural!

;)

So because I know how to get ripped for shows and the separation I can achieve, thats why you guys have come to the conclusion that I'm on the sauce?  What kind of steroid handbook has stated that deep muscle density and chest striations are indicators of steroid use?  Please guys LOL This isn't the first time i've heard this stuff.  A bunch of my college buddies were juicers and I was bigger than one of them so he always accused me of taking massive amounts of test and he went around behind my back telling people he was CERTAIN  I was on stuff, I fucking cracked up!

MMC78, I have Always openly admitted to the use of pro-hormones in the past, never hid that.  In ten years of training, I have tried pro-hormones twice, If you want to go ahead and call me not natural, thats fine, I don't blame you.  But like I said ANY natural organization in existance can and will let me compete, to them I am natural - so thats the definition of natural that matters to me!  After all, There are some people out there that consider supplement use not natural, they think creatine is cheating.... So where do you draw the line?  To me (and the natural competitions that I compete in), the use of illegal ANABOLIC STEROIDS, GH, INSULIN is NOT natural - And thats the only definition that will ever matter to me!

I got nothing against the concept of using juice and the people who use, some of my bestest friends are juicers....  But its not for me, I'm happy with where I've come without them and look forward to seeing how far I can go without them!  Thats all!
Good bicep there mate..and natural is anything under a gram :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #196 on: November 03, 2010, 03:49:16 AM »
What a bunch of jealous fucktards in this thread.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #197 on: November 03, 2010, 03:56:09 AM »
What a bunch of jealous fucktards in this thread.
no

just calling it as it is : liar about using

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 03, 2010, 04:01:20 AM »
Hes not natural neither roided. I think hes "clean" most of the time.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #199 on: November 03, 2010, 04:01:39 AM »
no

just calling it as it is : liar about using
Most people,other than those who compete,never get ripped or lean enough to look good because they`re afraid they`ll lose size and look small.

Ach has great conditioning going on,hence the roid talk.

I`ve known the guy for a long time from the internet and I beleive that he`s a natty.......not that it`s all that fucking important anyway.