Author Topic: IGF-1 LR3  (Read 2218 times)

Stavios

IGF-1 LR3
« on: November 02, 2010, 08:49:31 AM »
who tried this shit ?

I did a bottle 2 years ago but didn't notice much, but I don'T remember how much I took

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: IGF-1 LR3
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 12:15:23 AM »
who tried this shit ?

I did a bottle 2 years ago but didn't notice much, but I don'T remember how much I took

save your money for the basics,,  8)

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 06:48:37 AM »
I am dieting right now, 2 cc of test 400 per week and 2 cc of Tren Enanthate 200 mg.

I am dieting for another 10 days, I am doint a keto blast since sunday to help lose some more fat in the back area.

After that, I will SLIGHTLY up the calories (mainly from switching horse meat to beef and swtiching rice for bigger portions of mashed potatoes)

then I will double the dosage to 4 cc of test 400 (shit is underground so it's probably underdose anyway) and 4 cc of tren enanthate.

this will be the biggest cycle I have done in term of dosage I think, so it should give me a boost.

than I will also add insulin, I'll try to take 40 IU per day but I am not so sure about that yet.

and I will keep the t3 but I will lower the dose to 50 mcg instead of 80 mg.

my only problem with that tho, is that I will have to keep the doses that high right up to the show in May, or else I will probably lose some of the gains ! :O

oh well, I'll keep the doses low for a while after the show to help my organs recover a bit 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 09:16:40 AM »
Shit Stavios you are really going all in with this one! :D
I also enjoy horse meat and reindeer, but that's rare in the US i guess, my dad likes beaver meat (both the animal and pussy). :D Even though i'm not a huge fan of UGL's some of them are done really well, i've been really impressed with Lixus labs... What brand are you taking?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 09:24:43 AM »
Shit Stavios you are really going all in with this one! :D
I also enjoy horse meat and reindeer, but that's rare in the US i guess, my dad likes beaver meat (both the animal and pussy). :D Even though i'm not a huge fan of UGL's some of them are done really well, i've been really impressed with Lixus labs... What brand are you taking?

Atlas lab !
It's a canadian UGL, seems good from the bottles I used.

but I am always skeptical of the "400 mg test blend", no matter what the UGL is.
I am pretty sure there is about 300 mg max in there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 11:46:00 AM »
Atlas lab !

but I am always skeptical of the "400 mg test blend", no matter what the UGL is.

if it was really 400 it would probably crash and youd have to shake it up before drawing. it would also be pretty painful. unless  its being manufactured by a professional and done with expensive co solvents and oils

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 12:40:00 PM »
if it was really 400 it would probably crash and youd have to shake it up before drawing. it would also be pretty painful. unless  its being manufactured by a professional and done with expensive co solvents and oils

Exactly !
So that's why I am not affraid of loading up on it, even if I take 4 cc it will probably be between 800-1000mg of test

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 01:11:17 PM »
Atlas lab !

:-\

stav dont you have any connections with any sources to buy some hg gear?

lesaucer

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 02:12:16 PM »
I read somewhere that for test enanthate, only 55% of the weight is testosterone, the other 45% is the ester. so for a typical 500mg test e every week cycle, its actually only 275mg of test  :-\

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 03:16:03 PM »
I read somewhere that for test enanthate, only 55% of the weight is testosterone, the other 45% is the ester. so for a typical 500mg test e every week cycle, its actually only 275mg of test  :-\

more like 350mg for every 500mg. I think its like 72mg of actual testosterone per every 100mg when it comes to test-e. Cyp is 69mg and prop is more than both. Around there.
l

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 03:18:46 PM »
:-\

stav dont you have any connections with any sources to buy some hg gear?

Nope :(

I tried in the past to buy on the internet but I wasn't satisfied.

and here on the street, HG gear is waaaaaaaaaaaaay to expensive for my wallet.

lesaucer

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2010, 05:06:25 PM »
more like 350mg for every 500mg. I think its like 72mg of actual testosterone per every 100mg when it comes to test-e. Cyp is 69mg and prop is more than both. Around there.

here they say 55%   http://www.anabolicsteroids-hormoneknowledge-bigmuscles-drugs.com/testosterone_esters.html
but the website look like bullshit and 31% seems more realistic

''Most of you understand the concept that test is test, however; I see a lot of posts from people who think that one form of testosterone causes more sides than others. This simply is not true, assuming the product is dosed properly (true to what the label says) and it is real stuff.

The ester is ONLY a time release mechanism for the testosterone molecule that it holds. It does not change the half life of the testosterone molecule. Thus the expression "Test is Test."

If you inject 100mg of propionate every day, this will equal 700mg of test per week (simple enough). The same goes if you take 2 shots per week of enanthate at 350mg. That also equals 700mg per week. However; it will not hit that level in your body until 2-3 weeks as opposed to the 2-3 days it takes the propionate to "kick in."

The only variable in these equations is that the enanthate ester weighs more than the propionate ester. The enanthate ester weighs approximately 31% of the testosterone molecule + ester, and the propionate ester takes up approximately 16% of the testosterone molecule + ester. This being said, a 200mg ml of testosterone enanthate will actually equal 138mg of actual testosterone, and 200mg of testosterone propionate will equal 168mg of actual testosterone. This is a difference of 30mg, and will have an effect on the side effects that are caused from testosterone use.

The following is the actual amount of testosterone that is in each 100mg dose of the drug:

testosterone Cypionate: 70mg
testosterone Decanoate: 65mg
testosterone Enantate: 72mg
testosterone Isocaproate: 75mg
testosterone Phenylpropionate: 69mg
testosterone Propionate: 84mg
testosterone suspension: 100mg
testosterone Undecanoate: 63mg

I hope this helps clear up some myths that are out there.

Regards,
Duff''
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/test-test-actual-amount-testosterone-your-gear-218352.html