Author Topic: For all the Randy Moss haters  (Read 7131 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
For all the Randy Moss haters
« on: November 02, 2010, 03:50:23 PM »
Straight cash homie... 8)...Moss this, Moss that, Moss this, Moss that...I'm a play when I wanna play, I'm do what I wanna do...lol

Excellent DJing

BTW best Wideout since Jerry rice and no offense to Jerry but on size, speed and athletic ability, Moss kills him...6'4, 210 4.3...40...fucking sick...He just happens to be  an asshole...I love it... ;D

Brady to Moss bitches...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: For all the Randy Moss haters
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 04:02:38 PM »
How many SB rings does ole Randy have compared to Jerry?   ;D

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 04:04:41 PM »
He had a pretty great run.  He went out with Gladys, found BetterBodies and became a photographer.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 04:05:33 PM »
How many SB rings does ole Randy have compared to Jerry?   ;D

I knew you'd be the first to respond ;D

You are correct, Jerry destroys him on rings, personality, work ethic and being an overall better human being...
I just enjoy watching Moss play (when he plays ;D) and watching him go Barry Bonds on the media...I hate the media and enjoy watching them get it from athletes...Moss, Rasheed Wallace, Bonds and others..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 04:07:15 PM »
I knew you'd be the first to respond ;D

You are correct, Jerry destroys him on rings, personality, work ethic and being an overall better human being...
I just enjoy watch Moss play (when he plays ;D) and watching him go Barry Bonds on the media...I hate the media and enjoy watching them get it from athletes...Moss, Rasheed Wallace, Bonds and others..

haha....actually I really like to watch Moss when he's motivated....loved when Cris Carter was around to smack his ass in line on the Vikes with Randall throwing 60yd bombs all over the field......I just hate to see a guy who is blessed with so much talent/ability be such a sack of shit and not appreciate it in the least.....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 04:16:28 PM »
its Tuesday and still not signed.... im sure he will have a new helmet to wear come this sunday

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 04:21:06 PM »
Straight cash homie... 8)...Moss this, Moss that, Moss this, Moss that...I'm a play when I wanna play, I'm do what I wanna do...lol

Excellent DJing

BTW best Wideout since Jerry rice and no offense to Jerry but on size, speed and athletic ability, Moss kills him...6'4, 210 4.3...40...fucking sick...He just happens to be  an asshole...I love it... ;D

Brady to Moss bitches...

Who? ???
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 04:23:57 PM »
haha....actually I really like to watch Moss when he's motivated....loved when Cris Carter was around to smack his ass in line on the Vikes with Randall throwing 60yd bombs all over the field......I just hate to see a guy who is blessed with so much talent/ability be such a sack of shit and not appreciate it in the least.....

Does Paris Hilton appreciate the LUCK she has had? No. People don't appreciate things like that, they take it for granted.
I hate the State.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 05:06:13 PM »
I worked with a guy who played college ball at Kent St. He told me about when they played Marshall and the DB covering Randy said he turrned around and winked at the guy and then hit the afterburners for the touchdown.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 05:11:58 PM »
The problem with passive aggressive people is they believe they are the smartest in the room no matter who's in it. Moss's legs can no longer cash the checks his mental illness is saying.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2010, 05:15:32 PM »
Does Paris Hilton appreciate the LUCK she has had? No. People don't appreciate things like that, they take it for granted.

Good comparison, two spoiled brats who don't appreciate what they have.  There are plenty who do, but they don't get the headlines.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 05:47:59 PM »
There's nothing admirable about Randy Moss or the way he plays. He's like Terrel Owens neither one has enough balls catch a ball up the middle. All the athletic talent the guy has he could of been the best receiver of all time. He's a spoiled little cry baby. I hope he gets his knocked through the back of his throat.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2010, 06:55:39 PM »
So what do you think really happened??

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 07:05:41 PM »
So what do you think really happened??

My guess is Farve told Randy that Brad Childres is a total douche bag and sux as a coach. Randy probably disrespected Childress some way or another and Brad Childress and his ego tried to discipline Randy in front of some teammates. Randy then proceeded to do what he did on live TV. Childress's ego reacted by getting rid of Moss. Now Childress is in trouble with the owners for over stepping his bounds.

Just a guess

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »
He was fired because he can not be civil.  Dude can run and jump, but he is not able to talk to normal people. Perhaps in a few thousand years his type will evolve. Cat is like a dog that was tought a realy good trick when he was a pup.
a

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2010, 07:45:41 PM »
I still like Plaxico Burress. He is a good guy. But he was just foolish when it came to nightclubs and handguns.

I hope he returns to the NFL.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 07:59:27 PM »
Pro Athletes are the worst, they think that they are bigger than the game.  Their skin color doesnt make a difference, they are spoiled and nobody is worth millions a year to do anything.  Pro sports is out of control.

It happens in every occupation...everyone is replacable.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 08:05:19 PM »
There's nothing admirable about Randy Moss or the way he plays. He's like Terrel Owens neither one has enough balls catch a ball up the middle. All the athletic talent the guy has he could of been the best receiver of all time. He's a spoiled little cry baby. I hope he gets his knocked through the back of his throat.
yup give me andre johnson any day of the week, humble, extremely athletic and 10x more physical than moss and keeps his fuking mouth shut...2 inches shorter, 15 lbs bigger and 4.4 40...

notice how he doesnt shy away from contact and catchs balls over the middle

another one since the other one doesnt let me embed

body88

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 08:16:05 PM »
yup give me andre johnson any day of the week, humble, extremely athletic and 10x more physical than moss and keeps his fuking mouth shut...2 inches shorter, 15 lbs bigger and 4.4 40...

notice how he doesnt shy away from contact and catchs balls over the middle

another one since the other one doesnt let me embed

Johnson is a much better character guy, but I'm sorry, In his prime Moss was better than Johnson by a wide margin.

When Moss was in his prime he could not be covered. 6'4 with BLAZING speed, amazing hands and crazy ball awareness.

In 2007 I saw him beat triple teams regularly. That was when he was "past his prime".

Johnson is a very talented guy, but I think some of you forget what a monster Moss has been.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 09:19:59 PM »
Andre Johnson is very good but Moss in his prime was a freak of nature.  Joey Galloway's speed with Marvin Harrison's hands.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 09:31:24 PM »
it takes more than talent to be a great player, it takes more than just talent to be a champion and it takes more than just talent to be a real man. 

;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 09:35:54 PM »
He was almost a champion in 2007  ;D

epic_alien

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 01:40:23 AM »
brady was a bad guy,

threaded the needle

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 06:29:26 AM »

TO doesn't go over the middle?  What the fuck do you think he did in San Fran all the time?  TO is one of the best run after the catch receivers in history and a great deal of that has come from running slants and crossing routes which is what receivers do in the WCO.

As far as Moss v. Rice goes.  Moss does own Jerry on 40 times, height, reach, and God given talent.  However, Jerry destroys him on work ethic, route running, determination, and a fear of looking like he didn't give everything he had or failing.  Randy has a "dream" to be a Super Bowl champion.  Jerry Rice had an insane hunger/ need to be champion to was so strong that once he had his first meal it made fight even harder to get back to the table for seconds.  Moss can never comprehend doing what it takes to be Jerry.  And for the record, I am a Moss fan but reality is reality

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 06:42:36 AM »
wheres the clips of him taking plays off ,or walking to the locker room with time still on the clock....or expecting prime at 33 years old?