Author Topic: For all the Randy Moss haters  (Read 7139 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: For all the Randy Moss haters
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 07:03:35 AM »
Yeah TO is actually known for being one of the few #1 receivers who will go over the middle a lot.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 07:08:35 AM »
The problem with passive aggressive people is they believe they are the smartest in the room no matter who's in it. Moss's legs can no longer cash the checks his mental illness is saying.

what are you talking about? Moss has 5 touchdown catches with less than 30 catches on the year. Moss is still fast enough to burn the best cornerbacks in the game, one-on-one. Not only that but Moss is probably the best wide receiver in the NFL when it comes to the spectacular catch.

yes...he's a head case and only plays well when he's motivated but he's still as good as any WR in the NFL right now, talent-wise.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 07:51:22 AM »
I knew you'd be the first to respond ;D

You are correct, Jerry destroys him on rings, personality, work ethic and being an overall better human being...
I just enjoy watching Moss play (when he plays ;D) and watching him go Barry Bonds on the media...I hate the media and enjoy watching them get it from athletes...Moss, Rasheed Wallace, Bonds and others..

Agree 100%.No matter who the media hates,I like.Bonds,Moss,Iverson,whomever.Once the pussy media hates them,I like and root for them.

body88

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 10:41:04 AM »
Andre Johnson is very good but Moss in his prime was a freak of nature.  Joey Galloway's speed with Marvin Harrison's hands.

Agree.

Moss is a to emotional, insecure and spoiled. Those are the facts.

There has never been a wr with the combination of football intelligence, speed, hands, vision and size. A total freak of nature who is one of the greatest of all time.

body88

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2010, 10:43:42 AM »
The problem with passive aggressive people is they believe they are the smartest in the room no matter who's in it. Moss's legs can no longer cash the checks his mental illness is saying.

What?

In 2007 he posted the best stats of any wr ever.

2008 - 2009 he was a top three wr by the numbers.

He commands double and triple teams when he is on the field...opening up things for everyone else. He's still a top 5 wr and that's a fact.

Your right about his behavior...but youre wrong about his ability.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2010, 12:13:39 PM »
what are you talking about? Moss has 5 touchdown catches with less than 30 catches on the year. Moss is still fast enough to burn the best cornerbacks in the game, one-on-one. Not only that but Moss is probably the best wide receiver in the NFL when it comes to the spectacular catch.

yes...he's a head case and only plays well when he's motivated but he's still as good as any WR in the NFL right now, talent-wise.

I keep hearing on ESPN about how he's "not worth it" "not a star player anymore"', "his skills have diminished", etc.  All the while they are saying this there is a graphic up with his MN and NE production so far.  Not a lot of catches, but still a good ypc avg, and he has caught a TD basically one out of every 5 catches if I remember right.  Show me another receiver who has 20% of their catches as TD's.  In a 100 catch season that would be a monstrous 20 TD's.  Yep, he's lost it ::)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2010, 12:17:09 PM »
"haters" for an ex horse jockey? I don't get it.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2010, 12:17:53 PM »
i hope he likes the cold in northern NY

body88

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2010, 12:37:00 PM »
I keep hearing on ESPN about how he's "not worth it" "not a star player anymore"', "his skills have diminished", etc.  All the while they are saying this there is a graphic up with his MN and NE production so far.  Not a lot of catches, but still a good ypc avg, and he has caught a TD basically one out of every 5 catches if I remember right.  Show me another receiver who has 20% of their catches as TD's.  In a 100 catch season that would be a monstrous 20 TD's.  Yep, he's lost it ::)

Hi real value lies in the a fact that he requires a double team at all times. Even when he is not making catches, he's opening up the field for the guys who work underneath.

Half the people who comment on the game of football have no fucking clue how it works.

When Randy Moss is on the field you cannot play man coverage, which means the offense always had a mismatch. Lb on Wr, no extra body to stack the box, etc.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2010, 08:27:51 PM »
I knew you'd be the first to respond ;D

You are correct, Jerry destroys him on rings, personality, work ethic and being an overall better human being...
I just enjoy watching Moss play (when he plays ;D) and watching him go Barry Bonds on the media...I hate the media and enjoy watching them get it from athletes...Moss, Rasheed Wallace, Bonds and others..
I am not a fan of the Moss-man or any other pro athlete that acts like a loud mouth clown.
Granted he has talent and makes some nice plays, etc
BUT as a fan, I cheer, follow and buy tickets for what I respect and enjoy seeing on the field of battle.
I honestly don't really care what he does .

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2010, 11:34:58 PM »
Glad the Titans picked up Moss. With CJ2K on my FFL, that should give me a few more points.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2010, 02:19:02 AM »
Tim Wilcocks could have been a contender had the bottle not get the best of him
The best of me ran down your mamas asscrack fool!! ;D