Author Topic: Is America on her Deathbed?  (Read 23008 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Is America on her Deathbed?
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 07:38:08 PM »
I don't think its fear.

Probably has to do with bile.

;) :) 

At the situation he describes, ...or at the sight of yourself from the clarity he facilitates?
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 07:51:34 PM »
At the situation he describes, ...or at the sight of yourself from the clarity he facilitates?

Nicely written lol.   Ahh no and no.

You know what I mean.   :P

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 09:16:40 PM »
Nicely written lol.   Ahh no and no.

Thank you... I thought it was quite clever myself.  :D

You know what I mean.   :P

No I don't. You'll have to be more specific.
What specifically did Farrakhan say in part 1, part 2, and part 3 that produced the bile?
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 10:29:29 PM »
Ok.  :)

I won't take the time to listen him.  He's not worth it and has no credibility. 

I will read I guess, but I just think you can explain better what he predicted.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2010, 05:09:46 AM »
Considering this talk was given 16 yrs ago, would you say the answer is A, B, C, or D?

Dear Jaguarscams, here is my answer:

:D

E.)  None of the above

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2010, 10:16:35 AM »
Oh get off it already.  The guy (Luis the vain) is revolting.  Its just not worth it to me to sit through 30 minutes of it. 

Ok, I will make a compromise with you.  Give me the "time points" he makes the "predictions" and i will watch it.

{giggle} You should know by now I'm as tenacious as a pit bull with a bone. lol  :D

In part 1, the time points to watch are from 00:00 - 10:13

part 1:

In part 2, the time points to watch are from 00:00 - 10:46

part 2:

In part 3, the time points to watch are from 00:00 - 10:47

part 3:

After viewing these time points, and taking into account this 3 part lecture was filmed over 16 years ago in Fresno, CA 1994, would you say it is indicative of what?

• A) Farrakhan's prophetic ability?
  • B) Farrakhan's wisdom, insight, & powers of observation?
  • C) A Conspiracy against America that Farrakhan willingly discloses to those willing to listen?

OR

• D) ALL OF THE ABOVE
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2010, 10:47:13 AM »
Lol

Guess there's nothing worthwhile....

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2010, 02:25:38 PM »

Ok, I will make a compromise with you.  Give me the "time points" he makes the "predictions" and i will watch it.

Lol

Guess there's nothing worthwhile....

:o  LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!

What good is your word if you refuse to keep it?

May a thousand scorpions set up residence in your athletic cup!!!  >:(

btw: How are you supposed to be an effective moderator of a board when you refuse to even view the material posted there? ...or do you expect Hugo to do all the work?  :-\

ps: Ya ya I know... no need to tell me. I just prefer you use the "W" over the "B".
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2010, 02:58:19 PM »
What are you talking about?

I compromised by asking you to give me the time points in the clips, not to be a smarty pants and give the whole clip again.  I am not interested in hearing the manipulations of this vile whore.  Sorry.

As for your mod jibe, read the guidelines thread.  Our job as moderators is not to view every clip for content.  Unless of course you want to pay hugo and i to put that kind of time in....  Wait, never mind, spend the money on a new key board and a plastic shield to protect it from your food droppings.  :) 

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2010, 03:01:12 PM »
are ozmo and jag dating?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2010, 03:05:09 PM »
She's only interested in me because I own a keyboard factory. ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2010, 03:14:23 PM »
What are you talking about?

I compromised by asking you to give me the time points in the clips, not to be a smarty pants and give the whole clip again.  I am not interested in hearing the manipulations of this vile whore.  Sorry.

How can you say they are manipulations when you haven't even seen them?
How can you refer to him as a vile whore. Seems to me, a whore would play ball and not disclose this info. Considering the circumstances, that statement sounds to me like you're just talking out of your derriere.

NO investigation, ...no right to speak" -- Confucius

As for your mod jibe, read the guidelines thread.  Our job as moderators is not to view every clip for content.  Unless of course you want to pay hugo and i to put that kind of time in....

But what if someone claims the clips violate board policy? How would you then decide that?
Would you instead shirk your duties, ...unfairly & arbitrarily delete them, ...or let someone else carry the load?

Wait, never mind, spend the money on a new key board and a plastic shield to protect it from your food droppings.  :)  

Touché ...and you have the nerve to call me a smarty pants?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2010, 03:15:45 PM »
are ozmo and jag dating?

I'm much too much woman for OzmO to handle.
I would have him ripping his hair out inside of 5 minutes.  ;)
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2010, 03:26:09 PM »
I'm much too much woman for OzmO to handle.
I would have him ripping his hair out inside of 5 minutes.  ;)

24K you are starting to sound like Sharon Stone in Basic Instincts.... Do you complete the "act" with an ICE PICK????? :o :o :o
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2010, 03:40:21 PM »
24K you are starting to sound like Sharon Stone in Basic Instincts.... Do you complete the "act" with an ICE PICK????? :o :o :o

LOL That all depends on how satisfied I was with the experience.
You could say, one would have a very compelling motivation to turn in a good performance.  ;)
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2010, 03:43:18 PM »
How can you say they are manipulations when you haven't even seen them?
How can you refer to him as a vile whore. Seems to me, a whore would play ball and not disclose this info. Considering the circumstances, that statement sounds to me like you're just talking out of your derriere.

NO investigation, ...no right to speak" -- Confucius

But what if someone claims the clip violate board policy? How would you then decide that?
Would you instead shirk your duties, ...unfairly & arbitrarily delete them, ...or let someone else carry the load?

Touché ...and you have the nerve to call me a smartypants?

Is the clip racist or personally attacking someone?  (If so, provide me with the time points where he does)  If someone legitimately claimed it was personally attacking them I'd have be specific and they could show exactly where.  

I say its full of manipulations based on the first 2 things he says.  I call him a vile whore for reasons other than these clips which i believe i explained earlier.  The first 2 sentences spoke volumes.

I also, from the very start, admitted my failure in my refusal to watch it.  So what?

If you want me to comment on it, provide the times he says his prophecy and I'll watch it.
 If not, lets dance to another subject because this is getting old.  Of course we could just keep going round and round in which case i will write a full page response with dozens and dozens of typos and make you pass out.   ;D ;D ;D

PS: You did have a typo; did you catch it?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2010, 04:07:13 PM »
Is the clip racist or personally attacking someone?  (If so, provide me with the time points where he does)  If someone legitimately claimed it was personally attacking them I'd have be specific and they could show exactly where.

I wouldn't post clips with racist rhetoric. It's Farrakhan lite remember.  :)  

I say its full of manipulations based on the first 2 things he says.  I call him a vile whore for reasons other than these clips which i believe i explained earlier.  The first 2 sentences spoke volumes.

The first 2 sentences are his thesis statement. You can't have a thesis without a statement. The rest is simply backing up your case. Do you consider backing up your statements as manipulation? Do you consider truth to be a form of manipulation?

I also, from the very start, admitted my failure in my refusal to watch it.  So what?

If you want me to comment on it, provide the times he says his prophecy and I'll watch it.
 If not, lets dance to another subject because this is getting old.

I already did that. You refused to watch.

Of course we could just keep going round and round in which case i will write a full page response with dozens and dozens of typos and make you pass out.   ;D ;D ;D

In addition to a thousand scorpions taking up residence in your athletic cup,
...may the sight of Louis Farrakhan and his red silk robes and gold suit be forever etched in your memory,
...and may his booming voice forever ring in your ears without you being able to get it out of your head!  >:(

PS: You did have a typo; did you catch it?

:o  Oh now you're just trying to be mean. trying to send me in a tizzy. no i didn't
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2010, 04:28:27 PM »
Personally I'll listen to him when he takes the racist crap out of his religion.  Last I checked, the crap was still up on their official site.  Hitler may have said some things that were 100% correct, but it doesn't mean I'm going to use his words to make a point.

Fair enough, but if Hitler said something that both broke down a problem and provided a remedy, would you dismiss it out of hand? Would you give more relevance to the messenger as opposed to the message? I'll tell you right now, that as vile as Hitler was, if there was an epidemic and he had the antidote, I'd accept it before I died from the disease.

I sure hope that's a mighty big closet with plenty of leg room.  :P

All kidding aside, I really don't think your histories of moderating some of the racist posts in the past give either of you much ground to stand on, or justification regarding any supposed racism that might be present on a separate website. I say "supposed racism" because not having seen his official website, I have no basis to comment. And as distasteful as I find racism in all it's forms, I'm willing to go to his official website to see if such racism exists. I'm not a scared little girl who hides herself away in a closet.

ps: Your handling of racist rhetoric in the past has been head & shoulders above the moderation found on other boards at GetBig, just not good enough to justify that stance.  :-\
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2010, 04:35:11 PM »
Jag,

You have known me on this forum for quite some time.  You should know that I don't usually try cheap gags.  (make sure you are away from sharp objects and sitting down when you read this)

C'mon dude, you what it's like around here. You're sitting around peacefully minding your own business, when someone says something and all of a sudden, BOOM, there'll be your name poppin' up. That's GetBig.  :D

Luckily i don't sweat the small stuff.   :)

And again, you know what mean by the time points so stop it already please.  

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2010, 04:49:35 PM »
Last I checked, the crap was still up on their official site.  

I looked for an official site for Farrakhan and couldn't find one.
The closest I came was to the official website of The Nation of Islam  http://www.noi.org/

I found no racist rhetoric on the site. Where did you see it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware that Khalid Mohammed had said some horrendous things,
...and I also understand there was a severe rift between Kalid Mohammed & Farrakhan over many of these statements.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2010, 04:57:24 PM »
Thanks for the compliment.  Here is the only problem I see with your post:  Most of the time when there is a major problem being pointed out, that person is not the only person speaking on it.  I'd be willing to bet the things he's pointing out in this video are widely talked about by others.  Why would I choose to use hitler's example if I can find the same agrument made by someone who isn't a racist sack of shit?  And Jag, I don't mean to sound like I'm attacking you on this, I just don't like LF or NOI because of the clearly racist crap they have published.

Understandable. Can you find someone talking about the same things that Farrakhan was breaking down 16 yrs ago? I know it's been quite fashionable lately to talk about the great big white elephant in the room, but back then during the prosperous Clinton years, these were not subjects on anybodies radars. If I recall back in 94 the topic was Hilary care, and Gennifer Flowers, and the fact that Reagan had alzheimers and used astrologers.
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2010, 06:22:31 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2010, 08:22:18 PM »
"Because you are a liar, a murderer, and a devil. Africa, Asia—wherever the Caucasian they went on the Earth, they
found people there. And after they found them, they deceived them, killed them
and made them slaves. That is his nature. Now he’s got you and me."--It's not my nature...  He's blaming whites today for shit I'd have to be a time traveler to stop.  It's racist to establish my nature as evil by the color of my skin.

"The Original Man is a new Black Man. He is “the Maker, the
Owner, the Cream of the Planet Earth”—and if he stays in The Class, he will
become a—“God of the Universe.”"--racial superiority!!!
http://www.noi.org/study/StudyGuide21.pdf

That's just in the first link I clicked.  The last time I was on the site I was reading all this crap about how I'm the devil and was created in some lab, bla bla...

Oh crap! That is downright offensive!  >:(
I'm not a follower of NOI so I have no idea what is in their study guides. I am however capable of picking up on certain things he does say that I agree with or believe has merit, or is worthy of pondering.

I heard one of the reasons Malcolm X was murdered, was because he had an epiphany in Mecca, he'd made the realization that Whites weren't the devil and was going to steer NOI away from the racism. I am told that Farrakhan too is coming to the realization that the racism, while it may feel cathartic in the healing process is really a stumbling block towards greater healing and mental emancipation, so is looking to steer away from that. He's even softened his stance on interracial marriage.

I will continue to pluck out pearls of wisdom from Farrakhan when he says something wise and insightful, but at the same time you'd better believe I will toss the racist crap in the trash where it belongs.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2010, 08:22:57 PM »
ok, shit dammit, this requires that I listen to it to see what he's talking about.  I'll listen then answer.  dang it.  I dunnowannado this >:( ;D

Thanks.  :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2010, 08:31:56 PM »
Ok, I listened to it.  There were a few original thoughts in it but by far much of it has been talked about by others.  Although not with his unique verbal anquish on the subjects.

The education issues, talked about by many others.
The materialism and self gratification issues, talked about by many others.
The debt issues, talked about by a shitload of people.
The trade issues, very well talked about by others, just not with his crybaby spin of it lol...
The mocking of rock music being part of the problem, unique to LC ::)  Unless you go back 40 years then there were plenty saying the same thing as LC lolol....
The drug issues, talked about by many others
The incarsaration problem, talked about by others
The fraud of capitalism benefiting only a few, talked about by many others
Fighting wars for democracy in a system that benefits few and is more about money and wars for the corporations, bigtime talked about by others.

Did I miss anything?

Also, did he attack eating pussy?  Is that what that crotch chaser thing was about?  I have to say if that's so, he's just wrong, eating pussy is good for the soul ;D  yum yum...

Oh and attacking dirty jokes, lol... epic but I don't think our problems come from that.

Yes many of these things are currently being discussed by others today, but were these considered pressing issues in 1994. Did we even hint at the idea that America was on her deathbed in 1994, or that the USA would not enter the 21st century as a superpower? In 1994 America was the baddest mutha on the block. The idea that she'd lose superpower status wasn't a blip on anyone's radar, ...except maybe Alan Greenspan's and those in the "synagogue of satan" {giggle}

So now that you've seen the clips, are they the big bad scarey boogey monster that would require someone to scream like a little girl and run away to hide themselves in a dark closet? They are Farrakhan lite.

So what do you think? A, B, C, or D?
w