Author Topic: UFOs: Why So Many in the News?  (Read 7876 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
UFOs: Why So Many in the News?
« on: November 04, 2010, 08:44:13 AM »
I too was wondering what was going on with all of this UFO claims/information/sightings lately. Is this the next "terrorism" game being played on the public? We have to protect the world from invading UFOs...how much is that going to cost? I have seen this woman before give a lecture like this on how the whole UFO sightings is a SCAM and will be used to justify war, wild military demanding and spending of money, increasing taxation, citizens rights taken away around the world and a host of troubles for nations and peoples as their respective governments focus on these supposed UFOs coming to attack the world...

Rocket Scientist Predicted the Script

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Carol Rosin was the spokesperson for German Rocket scientist, Wernher von Braun in the mid-1970s. In her speech at the original Disclosure Project press conference 10 years ago, she reveals what von Braun said were the long-term plans and motivations behind an eventual "UFO Announcement" by the US and other world governments.

"First," he told her it was going to be justified by the threat from "the Russians," next, it would be from "the Terrorists," then, from the so-called "Rogue Nations." Eventually, "asteroids" would be to blame. The final card to be played would be "the Extraterrestrials"...

Wernher von Braun told her "We could replace the war industry with a space industry, that could provide the benefits…of non-polluting technologies…we could end the arms race without dislocating the industry jobs, without disrupting the economy, by transforming the war industry into a global, cooperative space industry that will provide more jobs and profits on this planet than during any hot or cold wartime; more products and services that can be applied directly to the problems of this planet."
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _

Additional information found at Rense from Carol Rosin who has been speaking on this matter for greater than a decade now

http://www.rense.com/general50/ec.htm

Video - U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION

More info on UFO Disclosure

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/disclosureproject.htm
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: UFOs: Why So Many in the News?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 09:13:02 AM »
So she's saying that the governments of the world will use UFO's to justify military spending?

And didn't someone say full UFO disclosuer was supposed to happen at the end of 2009?   I seem to remember some on gb talking about it.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 09:19:48 AM »
So she's saying that the governments of the world will use UFO's to justify military spending?

And didn't someone say full UFO disclosuer was supposed to happen at the end of 2009?   I seem to remember some on gb talking about it.

And you will have noticed on the news in countries all over Europe, Australia, South America, Central America and now in america there has been a massive increase in UFO reporting and sightings over the past couple of years and with this the military of these nations and continents have exclaimed that a defense system has to be constructed to "protect" the masses. All of this "protection" will cost dearly and the military will benefit. Look at the massive amount of money spent after 911
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 09:24:35 AM »
And you will have noticed on the news in countries all over Europe, Australia, South America, Central America and now in america there has been a massive increase in UFO reporting and sightings over the past couple of years and with this the military of these nations and continents have exclaimed that a defense system has to be constructed to "protect" the masses. All of this "protection" will cost dearly and the military will benefit. Look at the massive amount of money spent after 911
No doubt, I get the game planning here and how it can be justified.  Who has exclaimed a defense system must be constructed?  Links?  Which coutries governments have said this?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 11:08:07 AM »
No doubt, I get the game planning here and how it can be justified.  Who has exclaimed a defense system must be constructed?  Links?  Which coutries governments have said this?

Damn Ozmo the obvious escapes you at every turn. You see america weaponizing Taiwan, putting in missile shields in Eastern Europe (supposedly to "PROTECT" them), just sold 8 BILLION dollars worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia, is keeping a large military force in Iraq and another in Afghanistan. Libya and Ethiopia have been sold tons of weapons from america  and the list goes on and on. Terrorism has been used as an excuse to make the military and military arms manufacturers RICH...now it will be UFO invasions. And in case you forgot it was Reagan who started the whole STAR WARS military arming of outer space....because of what?!?!?!!?!?....INVADING ALIENS. Now we have gone full circle with this and the milking of governments budgets around the world will occur over HOAXES and like 911 will gut economies.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 12:45:41 PM »
Damn Ozmo the obvious escapes you at every turn. You see america weaponizing Taiwan, putting in missile shields in Eastern Europe (supposedly to "PROTECT" them), just sold 8 BILLION dollars worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia, is keeping a large military force in Iraq and another in Afghanistan. Libya and Ethiopia have been sold tons of weapons from america  and the list goes on and on. Terrorism has been used as an excuse to make the military and military arms manufacturers RICH...now it will be UFO invasions. And in case you forgot it was Reagan who started the whole STAR WARS military arming of outer space....because of what?!?!?!!?!?....INVADING ALIENS. Now we have gone full circle with this and the milking of governments budgets around the world will occur over HOAXES and like 911 will gut economies.

So you can't answer any of the questions i asked or what?   ???

This is what i said:

No doubt, I get the game planning here and how it can be justified.  That means i agree with some of your premise.

This is what i asked:

Who has exclaimed a defense system must be constructed? (Who for the purpose of UFO defense) 

Links?  (you should always provide links)

Which countries governments have said this?

So, can you answer these questions or not?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 10:07:01 PM »
Bump,  waiting for answers to some genuine questions here.......

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 08:17:31 AM »
Bump,  waiting for answers to some genuine questions here.......

None of us can answer your questions because like scared little girls, we're all sitting in dark closets refusing to even look at the things we may have problems with.  :P
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 08:20:49 AM »
None of us can answer your questions because like scared little girls, we're all sitting in dark closets refusing to even look at the things we may have problems with.  :P

Oh get off it already.  The guy (Luis the vain) is revolting.  Its just not worth it to me to sit through 30 minutes of it.  

Ok, I will make a compromise with you.  Give me the "time points" he makes the "predictions" and i will watch it.

PS:  I'm not asking anyone to look at anything here, only that they provide some proof.  That's all.  But nice jab, even though  misplaced. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 08:25:07 AM »
I guess the same aliens came back form the 1960s and 1940s and turned off the nuclear missiles in america again in 2010...Isn't this something. And in all cases the military and US government ramped up spending on seeking out aliens, creating weapons and programs to hopefully defeat the would be invaders...Why doesn't the military just put a gun to the head of the US government and take the money....it is so much better than these aliens deactivating missiles stories...

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots

Aliens have landed, infiltrated British nuclear missile sites and deactivated the weapons, according to US military pilots.
By Andy Bloxham

Published: 9:28AM BST 27 Sep 2010
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...ilots.html

A Minuteman missile at Malmstrom Air Force Base in the 1960s Photo: AP/USAF

The beings have repeated their efforts in the US and have been active since 1948, the men said, and accused the respective governments of trying to keep the information secret.

The unlikely claims were compiled by six former US airmen and another member of the military who interviewed or researched the evidence of 120 ex-military personnel.

Related Articles
* Aliens: not as scary as men who believe in them
* UN 'to appoint space ambassador to greet aliens'
* French town's UFO landing pad welcomes first visitor

The information they have collected suggests that aliens could have landed on Earth as recently as seven years ago.

The men's aim is to press the two governments to recognise the long-standing extra-terrestrial visits as fact.

They are to be presented on Monday 27 September at a meeting in Washington.

One of the men, Capt Robert Salas, said: "The US Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it."

He said said he witnessed such an event first-hand on March 16, 1967, at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana which housed Minuteman nuclear missiles.

Capt Salas continued: "I was on duty when an object came over and hovered directly over the site.

"The missiles shut down - 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later. There's a strong interest in our missiles by these objects, wherever they come from. I personally think they're not from planet Earth."

Others claim to have seen similar activity in the UK.

Col Charles Halt said he saw a UFO at the former military base RAF Bentwaters, near Ipswich, 30 years ago, during which he saw beams of light fired into the base then heard on the military radio that aliens had landed inside the nuclear storage area.

He said: "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted - both then and now - to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practised methods of disinformation."

The site was then the base of the US 81st Tactical Fighter Wing.

Capt Bruce Fenstermacher, a former US Air Force officer, also claims he saw a cigar-shaped UFO hovering above a nuclear base in Wyoming in 1976.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 08:27:58 AM »
The link goes no where; what's up?

Also, still waiting on the answers to the questions I asked.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010, 08:45:18 AM »
The link goes no where; what's up?

Also, still waiting on the answers to the questions I asked.

And it became WAY TOO HARD FOR YOU TO TYPE THE TITLE INTO GOOGLE AND GET THE INFO!!!!

Since you have toddler mentality here is the link as the page was moved by The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

So far as any supposed unanswered questions I would suggest you read the original post again that answered your questions.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2010, 09:40:52 AM »
And it became WAY TOO HARD FOR YOU TO TYPE THE TITLE INTO GOOGLE AND GET THE INFO!!!!

Since you have toddler mentality here is the link as the page was moved by The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

So far as any supposed unanswered questions I would suggest you read the original post again that answered your questions.
Read it again. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2010, 09:45:46 AM »
Read it again. 

YES OZMO...read it again..
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2010, 09:48:58 AM »

This is what i asked:

Who has exclaimed a defense system must be constructed? (Who for the purpose of UFO defense) 

Links?  (you should always provide links)

Which countries governments have said this?

So, can you answer these questions or not?

Read again.

If you can't provide a link showing which governments called for defenses to be built to protect against UFO attack just say so.  It's ok. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2010, 10:06:57 AM »

Read again.

If you can't provide a link showing which governments called for defenses to be built to protect against UFO attack just say so.  It's ok. 

No need to let us all know how incompetent you are Ozzy..I will not hold your hand nor walk the info to you. I just gave you an example of your laziness and ineptness by finding the link for the posted article which the Telegraph recently moved the page.

Now instead of constantly posting the same request, just do the research like I did and find the answer you seek. It is very easy and the countries involved are very well known. In any case I don't want you to have a Farrakhan moment of denial and desires not to look...lol
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2010, 10:46:21 AM »
So in other words you can't answer them.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 11:04:33 AM »
So in other words you can't answer them.   

Yes I can, but the real question is are you really capable of doing the research to find the answers to the question you ask?
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2010, 11:14:18 AM »
Yes I can, but the real question is are you really capable of doing the research to find the answers to the question you ask?

I see you found other ways to say you can't answer my questions.  (Wouldn't be the first time)

I, based on your stalling, don't think you can and you are just trying to further delay by telling me i should do the research.

Funny, I don't agree with you much, but on this one thread i did agree with of your initial premise (which you miscomprehended) and asked for further information regarding the other premise and i got ridicule, followed by being ignored, and now you telling me i should do the research. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2010, 11:29:51 AM »
I see you found other ways to say you can't answer my questions.  (Wouldn't be the first time)

I, based on your stalling, don't think you can and you are just trying to further delay by telling me i should do the research.

Funny, I don't agree with you much, but on this one thread i did agree with of your initial premise (which you miscomprehended) and asked for further information regarding the other premise and i got ridicule, followed by being ignored, and now you telling me i should do the research. 

Instead of mindlessly posting try researching Ozzy...I have already given you the tag words to find what you seek.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 11:53:07 AM »
Instead of mindlessly posting try researching Ozzy...I have already given you the tag words to find what you seek.

Still can't answer the question eh?

Its ok. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2010, 02:40:08 PM »
Still can't answer the question eh?

Its ok. 

When you go to the bathroom, ...do you have an assistant who shakes it for you, or wipes your bottom?
...or are you capable of finding the Cottonelle without someone handing it to you?

When you eat, do you use a knife & fork, as well as stemware?
Or are you still on a spoon and a sippy cup...
or even worse, ...the teat? (Of course that will forever be a matter of opinion)  :D

Such lazy-ass stubborness is seldom seem in intelligent level headed thinkers.
Let us know when you come out of your closet.  :-\
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 02:52:27 PM »
When you go to the bathroom, ...do you have an assistant who shakes it for you, or wipes your bottom?
...or are you capable of finding the Cottonelle without someone handing it to you?

When you eat, do you use a knife & fork, as well as stemware?
Or are you still on a spoon and a sippy cup...
or even worse, ...the teat? (Of course that will forever be a matter of opinion)  :D

Such lazy-ass stubborness is seldom seem in intelligent level headed thinkers.
Let us know when you come out of your closet.  :-\
I am not the one who brought it up.  He made 2 assertions.  I agreed with one and asked about the other.  He refused to answer but instead has danced around.  He'd do better to just admitt he won't or cannot answer the questions. 

By the way, You have a typo on the other thread you just posted to.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 08:38:40 PM »
I am not the one who brought it up.  He made 2 assertions.  I agreed with one and asked about the other.  He refused to answer but instead has danced around.  He'd do better to just admitt he won't or cannot answer the questions. 

admit is spelled with only 1 "T"

By the way, You have a typo on the other thread you just posted to.

No I don't, ...besides, how would you even know if I did?
From what I can tell, you're locked away in a dark closet somewhere with your hands over your eyes.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2010, 09:30:21 AM »
More UFO information being released. These classified tapes are 30 YEARS OLD and are now being released. Why release them now? I expect  soon for governments especially in ameriac and England to announce like america's former president Ronald Reagan that there is the high possibility of an ALIEN ATTACK and we must be able to defend the world....

C