Author Topic: Is America on her Deathbed?  (Read 23010 times)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Is America on her Deathbed?
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2010, 12:02:42 PM »
Its actually a lesson you learn in all aspects of life, the people that complain the most accomplish the least.

TEAM LAURA LEE!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2010, 08:57:38 PM »
, yes, samson has been caught many times saying things only jag would say.  Plus, they always have eachother's back no matter where they are posting.  Like I said before, they have more mutual ass slaps and back pats than the Patriots have racked up lol

Samson says they're both black.

So is Obama and Colin Powell. Are you going to accuse me of being them too?

They're both from Canada.

I don't think Samson has ever revealed what country he lives in.
He's has only admitted to being educated in the US

At least one person has claimed to match their IP addresses.

Well then that person would be a liar. There's absolutely no way on earth Samson and I could have the same IP address.

Why don't you ask Ron if we're the same people? He could settle this argument in a heartbeat.

They both hate America or if not hate enjoy saying hateful things about America.

So now I hate America do I?  ::) What I've hated was the neo-con agenda that Americans foolishly allowed to unfold in front of their very eyes. Tell me everything I said in the past about Bush was untrue. Tell me I was incorrect when I said Bush and his neo-cons lied to the American people in order to invade Iraq. ...something which you agreed with btw. Why do you not say you hate America?

Samson screws up and answers for Jag about as much as Jag ends up answering for Samson, which is a lot.

What you call a screw up is simply someone jumping into a conversation. Happens all the time. A question is posed to one person, and someone else jumps in to reply.

They always agree.

We don't always agree.

They're the only two on all of getbig that will say things like: (gasp), Grrrrrr, Arrrggghhh, yeesh

I don't think I've ever used yeesh before.

they both get off on hating whites:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=283535.msg4014988#msg4014988

Since when is asking someone to clarify their statement "getting off on hating whites"?
Seriously Hugo, I would love to be a fly on the wall when you look back on all of this and ask yourself what you could possibly have been thinking? It's like your brain is shutting down. How embarrassing!  :'(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2010, 09:06:44 PM »
Its actually a lesson you learn in all aspects of life, the people that complain the most accomplish the least.

What on earth do Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson even have to do with this conversation?

Good grief! It looks like everyone wants to take their clothes off all of a sudden!
What is this... the GetBig nude beach?  ::)
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2010, 09:12:32 PM »
So is Obama and Colin Powell. Are you going to accuse me of being them too?

I don't think Samson has ever revealed what country he lives in.
He's has only admitted to being educated in the US

Well then that person would be a liar. There's absolutely no way on earth Samson and I could have the same IP address.

Why don't you ask Ron if we're the same people? He could settle this argument in a heartbeat.

So now I hate America do I?  ::) What I've hated was the neo-con agenda that Americans foolishly allowed to unfold in front of their very eyes. Tell me everything I said in the past about Bush was untrue. Tell me I was incorrect when I said Bush and his neo-cons lied to the American people in order to invade Iraq. ...something which you agreed with btw. Why do you not say you hate America?

What you call a screw up is simply someone jumping into a conversation. Happens all the time. A question is posed to one person, and someone else jumps in to reply.

We don't always agree.

I don't think I've ever used yeesh before.

Since when is asking someone to clarify their statement "getting off on hating whites"?
Seriously Hugo, I would love to be a fly on the wall when you look back on all of this and ask yourself what you could possibly have been thinking? It's like your brain is shutting down. How embarrassing!  :'(

When it is all said and done Hugo has actually has PROVEN FARRAKHAN RIGHT!!!!

Maybe he can use this to take a good look at himself and do a personal assessment... TO use the word of Obama...CHANGE

C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2010, 09:18:14 PM »
When it is all said and done Hugo has actually has PROVEN FARRAKHAN RIGHT!!!!

Maybe he can use this to take a good look at himself and do a personal assessment... TO use the word of Obama...CHANGE

Well one particular line from a Farrakhan speech that I will never forget that I believe has the definite ring of truth was said during the million man march on Washington DC when Farrakhan said "The problem with America, is she refuses to let a child of her former slaves, tell her what is wrong with the country."
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2010, 09:19:51 PM »
Well one particular line from a Farrakhan speech that I will never forget that I believe has the definite ring of truth was said during the million man march on Washington DC when Farrakhan said "The problem with America, is she refuses to let a child of her former slaves, tell her what is wrong with the country."

AMEN
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2010, 09:38:09 PM »
LOL, I've proven LF right? BWAAAAA  Whatever...  And give it up, everyone knows you two are one and the same.  End the bullshit finally.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2010, 10:16:30 PM »
Why not ask Ron if we are the same?
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2010, 10:21:21 PM »
Why not ask Ron if we are the same?
don't be stupid, everyone knows about proxies and the only way Ron can nail you is if you're not using a proxy of some kind.  And don't tell me you don't know about it, it's only been talked about on the board a zillion times and I know you have read some of those threads.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2010, 10:31:52 PM »
don't be stupid, everyone knows about proxies and the only way Ron can nail you is if you're not using a proxy of some kind.  And don't tell me you don't know about it, it's only been talked about on the board a zillion times and I know you have read some of those threads.

Just because I know what they are doesn't mean I know how to use them.
If I did I'd be getting my Jon Stewart re-runs from comedy central and not the comedynetwork.

Whatever, you go on thinking whatever you want to and I'll continue to consider you a fool because of it.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2010, 10:52:14 PM »
Just because I know what they are doesn't mean I know how to use them.
If I did I'd be getting my Jon Stewart re-runs from comedy central and not the comedynetwork.

Whatever, you go on thinking whatever you want to and I'll continue to consider you a fool because of it.
well then we're taking your word for it and you know about how far that goes here lol...

You considering me a fool...  I give a rats ass... not ;D  seriously, not....