Author Topic: Michelle Bachman to Chris Matthews: "Hey, how is that leg tingle working out?"  (Read 3342 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ha ha ha. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Three f'n failures laughing at a women who f'n smoked some skank these same three said could beat her.Im sure Maddows panties were soaked looking at Bachman and Olberemann had his usual limp dick as he prefers black men,but this is a perfect example of the incredible stupidity of this network,why they get no ratings and why they are failures.

Bachman absolutely DESTROYED him and they scoff like he won the debate.He was bitch slapped on national television by a women he calls stupid everyday.What a great night.These three failures think they won when they got their f'n asses handed to them.The three most dillusional idiots in the history of the media.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bachmann is one of my favorites. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Oh, we are sorry, Chris. He said "thrill", not "tingle". It doesn't matter, it was a stupid comment either way.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Oh, we are sorry, Chris. He said "thrill", not "tingle". It doesn't matter, it was a stupid comment either way.

Thats typical MSNBC she had it right but they still try to mock it.Like there is a huge difference between thrill and tingle.Smirking lame brain,no talent morons.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Typical guilt ridden white pasty milquetoast bitch. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They couldn't say anything else. You could see that he was hurting and that is why he tried to make fun of her. 

I want to see what other stupid things that fool comes up with when Obama care is repealed. 

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
 ;D Michelle Bachman just crushed Matthews
RIP Bob Probert

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Funny!  Is Matthews always a jerk to his guests?  Didn't realize he could be such a punk. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Funny!  Is Matthews always a jerk to his guests?  Didn't realize he could be such a punk. 

It was a horrible night for the left, what do you expect?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Are you kidding? Every time the Dems get beat down, you can GUARANTEE that Matthews will have that look as if someone shot his dog and stole his girl on the same day. Maddow will put on her plastic smile, as if someone's giving her a wedgie behind the camera.

And, Olbermann will simply rant and cry like a you-know-what.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Three f'n failures laughing at a women who f'n smoked some skank these same three said could beat her.Im sure Maddows panties were soaked looking at Bachman and Olberemann had his usual limp dick as he prefers black men,but this is a perfect example of the incredible stupidity of this network,why they get no ratings and why they are failures.

Bachman absolutely DESTROYED him and they scoff like he won the debate.He was bitch slapped on national television by a women he calls stupid everyday.What a great night.These three failures think they won when they got their f'n asses handed to them.The three most dillusional idiots in the history of the media.

1.9 million viewers....ROCK BOTTOM on the ratings, enough said.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Matthews is going to hear about that "leg tingle" quip for the rest of his career.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Matthews is going to hear about that "leg tingle" quip for the rest of his career.

As he should.    For a grown man to say that is down right humiliating. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Watch this and as usual Mathews gets destroyed.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Can't stand Bachman. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Can't stand Bachman. 

Why?  I think she is great and has a lot of balls to call a spade a spade.  I like her even more than Sarah. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
She kicks total ass.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Can't stand Bachman. 

Cant stand Mathews.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Cant stand Mathews.

The left fears her.  Most don't realize that she was a Federal Tax lawyer for a number of years and knows her shit inside and out and is another hottie considering she has 5 kids of her own and like a dozen she adopted with her husband. 

bachman, sarah, rand ,rubio, toomey, et al are going to be like Van Helsing to the far left. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I've watched the replay several times.  You can hear Olbermann and the other clowns laughing in the background.  This kind of nonsense explains why MSNBC's ratings suck.  Very unprofessional.  Disrespectful.  And it wasn't even funny.