Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 3342 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Alex Jones
« on: November 03, 2010, 11:37:21 AM »
Alex Jones has been around for a while and many people have heard of his show.
He has hosted many many people on his show, including Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, Gerald Celente and others.
I think his profile fits the CT board since he mentions the code words "NWO" "Rockefeller" "Illuminati" etc (not that mentioning these words takes away any credibility from him but usually when "nwo" is mentioned most people think "conspiracy wacko").
What is the getbig consensus on Alex Jones?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 01:38:37 PM »
Alex Jones has been around for a while and many people have heard of his show.
He has hosted many many people on his show, including Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, Gerald Celente and others.
I think his profile fits the CT board since he mentions the code words "NWO" "Rockefeller" "Illuminati" etc (not that mentioning these words takes away any credibility from him but usually when "nwo" is mentioned most people think "conspiracy wacko").
What is the getbig consensus on Alex Jones?
I think I'm one of the only ones left that likes him.  3333 has mentioned him a few times in positive light, but not sure what he thinks overall.  240 use to listen to his show way back but I don't know what he thinks today.  Samson thinks he's a zionist plant.  For a while there, quite a few people freaked out if you posted a story linking to infowars.  So there are quite a few here that think there is zero credibility in anything he says.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 03:06:18 PM »
I think I'm one of the only ones left that likes him.  3333 has mentioned him a few times in positive light, but not sure what he thinks overall.  240 use to listen to his show way back but I don't know what he thinks today.  Samson thinks he's a zionist plant.  For a while there, quite a few people freaked out if you posted a story linking to infowars.  So there are quite a few here that think there is zero credibility in anything he says.

He has gone to some considerable lengths to actually name names so..... like everything else caveat emptor.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 03:56:58 PM »

Alex IS a Zionist plant and an heir of the Bronfmans of Canada...his lawyer is even the lawyer that represents the Bronfmans. Now take this into consideration...what is the chance that you would have the same legal representation or could afford to get the same legal representation as a MULTI BILLIONAIRE FAMILY and you supposedly are nothing more than a lowly talk show host? IMPOSSIBLE. Alex has had more than his fair share of run ins and has had his ass beaten to a pulp and in every case he calls on Schurig (Bronfmans lawyer) to fend for him

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=413
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 04:09:28 PM »
Alex IS a Zionist plant and an heir of the Bronfmans of Canada...his lawyer is even the lawyer that represents the Bronfmans. Now take this into consideration...what is the chance that you would have the same legal representation or could afford to get the same legal representation as a MULTI BILLIONAIRE FAMILY and you supposedly are nothing more than a lowly talk show host? IMPOSSIBLE. Alex has had more than his fair share of run ins and has had his ass beaten to a pulp and in every case he calls on Schurig (Bronfmans lawyer) to fend for him

Well after seeing the hell Kitty went through in her divorce, I'd say their lawyer is one you'd rather have in your corner rather than opposing you. Speaking of which... I should re-connect with her.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 07:56:59 PM »

I'm sorry, I just don't see the zionist connection. How do you know he didn't just pick this guy to stop rumors he was anti-semetic.  They did come unglued on the guy and try to bury him for a time for being anti-semetic.  They launched the same style campaign against Alex that they did against David Icke when he was in Canada.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 08:03:29 PM »
another question, what happens to anyone on the airwaves in America when they come out against Israel in any fashion?  That's right, they get buried.  Only people with a colossal rep, huge following and long history get away with criticism against zionism and there are only a couple people in America that fit that criteria.  Alex's focus is on America, I don't blame him for steering clear of the Israeli trap that's buried many journalists in America.  And that's the primary thing he's guilty of, steering clear when challenged on the topic.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 12:07:39 AM »
another question, what happens to anyone on the airwaves in America when they come out against Israel in any fashion?  That's right, they get buried.  Only people with a colossal rep, huge following and long history get away with criticism against zionism and there are only a couple people in America that fit that criteria.  Alex's focus is on America, I don't blame him for steering clear of the Israeli trap that's buried many journalists in America.  And that's the primary thing he's guilty of, steering clear when challenged on the topic.

Except if they're a jew themselves. Look at what happened to Rick Sanchez.... notice that nothing happens to Jon Stewart regardless of what he says about HIS OWN! Alex is a jew and often claims that his name is Jones and therefore he can NOT be a jew. I guess someone should have told him about the fact that many jews went to america and the first thing they did before reaching Ellis Island was to CHANGE THEIR LAST NAME...why? Because they knew they would not be welcomed and would be turned away. Jones, Green, Allen, Miller, Warner etc all seem innocuous, but they are the most common adopted names for jews...better known as a CRYPTO JEW.

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Crypto-Zionists.htm

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 12:38:53 AM »
Except if they're a jew themselves. Look at what happened to Rick Sanchez.... notice that nothing happens to Jon Stewart regardless of what he says about HIS OWN! Alex is a jew and often claims that his name is Jones and therefore he can NOT be a jew. I guess someone should have told him about the fact that many jews went to america and the first thing they did before reaching Ellis Island was to CHANGE THEIR LAST NAME...why? Because they knew they would not be welcomed and would be turned away. Jones, Green, Allen, Miller, Warner etc all seem innocuous, but they are the most common adopted names for jews...better known as a CRYPTO JEW.

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Crypto-Zionists.htm

didn't look at the link but that is true, many Jewish families did change their names coming to America.

I would argue with your statement that "nothing happens to" Jews who criticise their own.  A great deal has happened to them over the last century.  In current times, many have been labeled as self hating, in the recent past, they suffered much greater than a label.  When zionism got off to a running start, many, if not most Jews were totally against it.  That notion seems incomprehensible to most today, but it is true.

Being a Jew is not negative by default.  Each person needs to be judged by their own doings in life no matter what their background.

If Alex has Jewish heritage, I have to say, I don't care about that.  I've been labeled antisemitic many times, but I'm not and I'm not going to start now.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 12:48:41 AM »
now if you want to talk about Adam Pearlman being a plant, that's so obvious it's retarded, I'll be all over talking about that ;D