Author Topic: George Bush Doesn't Care About [Kanye West]  (Read 9955 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: George Bush Doesn't Care About [Kanye West]
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2010, 06:10:24 AM »
if your a republican you are either stupid annd believe the crap your saying or your evil, self-interested and manipulating stupid people. bush is the "stupid and believes his own crap" category, and i actually feel a bit sorry for him.

arent you a homosexual, who now claims that you no longer a homosexual

you used to describe male-male ass fucking as a "deep tissue massage"

seem a little confused

why dont you let people who are a little more sure of what they believe, and sure of their own identity to wax poetic on the finer points of party politics

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2010, 06:11:30 AM »

seem a little confused

why dont you let people who are a little more sure of what they believe, and sure of their own identity to wax poetic on the finer points of party politics

haha, that deep tissue massage comment will NEVER be lived down.....

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 06:12:18 AM »
Why people of this stature would even bring Kanye's name up is absurd to me.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 06:13:32 AM »
Why people of this stature would even bring Kanye's name up is absurd to me.

Would have been great if he could have just said 'Never heard of him"....but you know that would have caused a bigger media circus.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2010, 06:19:16 AM »
Would have been great if he could have just said 'Never heard of him"....but you know that would have caused a bigger media circus.

agree, that would have been a much stronger response. now kanya west thinks he matters.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 06:28:27 AM »
haha, that deep tissue massage comment will NEVER be lived down.....
\

lol, really though,,,,,,,,,how can you just decide one day to stop being a homosexual?

then just start talking about bangin chicks like no big deal?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 06:37:47 AM »
lol, really though,,,,,,,,,how can you just decide one day to stop being a homosexual?

I guess tbomz has settled the question of "born that way vs. choice" for the whole world, huh?  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2010, 06:40:06 AM »
if your a republican you are either stupid annd believe the crap your saying or your evil, self-interested and manipulating stupid people. bush is the "stupid and believes his own crap" category, and i actually feel a bit sorry for him.

Why do people who insist on calling others stupid always prove their own lack of intelligence by making the simplest of grammatical errors?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2010, 06:52:00 AM »
Why do people who insist on calling others stupid always prove their own lack of intelligence by making the simplest of grammatical errors?

There a certain truth that most right wingers fail to realize the cost of their belief. Sure people can function as independant from gov support, but it means birth rates decline, higher rates of stress and depression, and much higher rates of work related injuries.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2010, 06:53:57 AM »

seem a little confused

LOL No wonder he is so liberal, hell he can't even decide which team he plays for :P

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2010, 07:00:52 AM »
Are you saying Tdongz mind might be a little clouded from all the shots of mansauce he has taken.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2010, 07:10:14 AM »
Hell, GHWB could probably smoke him.... ;D  Can you imagine if that little turd had gone up there with say, Trace Adkins or Jamey Johnson?  haha, they would have beaten him into a coma.
Quite true, but the whole point of drunken Kanye going up there because Beyonce had a better video...according to many, and he disagreed.

But, I hate how Pink said, "I wish he'd done that to me..." epic takig a few boxing classes and thinking you are the shit...women always talk that "I wish he'd done that to me" bullshit.

That being said, Mr. emotional (due to being raised by a woman) has a good single out.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2010, 07:12:29 AM »
That makes two of us that don't care about Kanye West.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2010, 07:13:19 AM »
Quite true, but the whole point of drunken Kanye going up there because Beyonce had a better video...according to many, and he disagreed.

But, I hate how Pink said, "I wish he'd done that to me..." epic takig a few boxing classes and thinking you are the shit...women always talk that "I wish he'd done that to me" bullshit.

That being said, Mr. emotional (due to being raised by a woman) has a good single out.

i think Beyonce handled the thing really well.....as did Swift.....Kanye forever tainted himself for showing what a true jackass he is.  and he does have talent as a producer and writer....sadly.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2010, 07:13:23 AM »
but the truth is...the Bush's DONT care about black people. :)
Hmm. I have no idea if any systemic racism or personal bigotry played a role in the Katrina debacle. I'd argue that it was like the Gulf oil disaster -total structural unpreparedness. However, I'd say that if any flooding occurred in Kennebunkport, Maine, Bush would have been there within the hour directing recovery efforts himself.   ;D    

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2010, 02:40:09 PM »
Kanye west is a jackass, he made some good music tho. Not feeling most of his new stuff tho. That's all i care about. He is an artist, not a politician or a smart person, and i dont expect him to be.
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2010, 09:29:09 PM »

\

Lol. Bisexual.

Your so full of shit Tbomz. Democrats believe in killing babies and old people. If this new health care goes through they will decide who gets certain treatments and who doesn't. Its funny they will give murderers a "time out" and a chance to speak at the graduation ceremony of a prominent liberal arts college if they are black.

Democrats believe minorities are stupid and helpless why do you think they have all the government programs in place. They want to enslave blacks. They want them to depend on the government for everything. They don't do this because they care for blacks they just want their vote.

Most democrats believe in tough gun control. They want to disarm Americans. Tell me if somebody brakes into your house what is going to happen. If you call the police they don't make it untime to save you they are the clean up crew. You have the god given right to be able to defend yourself. First thing Hitler, Stalin, and all the other crazy dictators did was strip gun rights from their citizens.

Democrats are racists. They blame white people for everything. It's not even funny how much they have been using the race card as of late. It's sickening. If you are white male in this country they want you to be ashamed. You are considered a racist.

Democrats want to control your life. They want a more intrusive goverement. Look how Obama passed health car and the stimulus bill. He shoved it down are fing throats.

Tbomz you need to learn buddy. Democrats are the evil ones. Left uncontrolled they will turn into a communist goveremnt. They will have control of everything.
lmao!!!!    clueless

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2010, 07:11:52 PM »
Your so full of shit Tbomz. Democrats believe in killing babies and old people. If this new health care goes through they will decide who gets certain treatments and who doesn't. Its funny they will give murderers a "time out" and a chance to speak at the graduation ceremony of a prominent liberal arts college if they are black.

Democrats believe minorities are stupid and helpless why do you think they have all the government programs in place. They want to enslave blacks. They want them to depend on the government for everything. They don't do this because they care for blacks they just want their vote.

Most democrats believe in tough gun control. They want to disarm Americans. Tell me if somebody brakes into your house what is going to happen. If you call the police they don't make it untime to save you they are the clean up crew. You have the god given right to be able to defend yourself. First thing Hitler, Stalin, and all the other crazy dictators did was strip gun rights from their citizens.

Democrats are racists. They blame white people for everything. It's not even funny how much they have been using the race card as of late. It's sickening. If you are white male in this country they want you to be ashamed. You are considered a racist.

Democrats want to control your life. They want a more intrusive goverement. Look how Obama passed health car and the stimulus bill. He shoved it down are fing throats.

Tbomz you need to learn buddy. Democrats are the evil ones. Left uncontrolled they will turn into a communist goveremnt. They will have control of everything.

well said!  finally, there are some smart people on getbig!   finally!
you are gay.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2010, 07:22:49 PM »
but the truth is...the Bush's DONT care about black people. :)
of course he is, the entire system is racist against blacks I mean how else do you explain their epic dependence on welfare, their propensity to break laws more than any other race or their lack of education?

I mean its not like its their fault right?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2010, 01:54:10 AM »
who is kanye west?  clear he got into Bush's head, but has he done anything other than that?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2010, 11:11:13 AM »
who is kanye west?  clear he got into Bush's head, but has he done anything other than that?
actually a pretty good rapper but is constantly doing idiotic shit and spouting off on things.

He is an idiot that needs to be put back in his place by someone but he is pretty careful about who he says shit about and who he does things to...maybe he is not as stupid as he seems

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2010, 09:02:15 PM »
Is that why you (liberal) lost the House and almost all local level positions to last nights election?

Why did you stop posting on the politics board?
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2012, 07:02:01 AM »
bump

Barack Obama hates white people.