Author Topic: F'ING CLUELESS - Obama's India Trip to cost $____ Millions a day.  (Read 31477 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: F'ING CLUELESS - Obama's India Trip to cost $____ Millions a day.
« Reply #250 on: November 09, 2010, 08:53:53 AM »
To ensure financial accountability, the financial statements of the Federal Reserve Banks and the Board of Governors are audited annually by an independent outside auditor. In addition, the Government Accountability Office, as well as the Board's Office of Inspector General, can audit Federal Reserve activities.

now this is the deal...ill stop calling you a fucktard but you gotta stop with the "youre utterly cluless" when 1..its just wrong and 2 its an unsult
That's false bigmal

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #251 on: November 09, 2010, 08:59:35 AM »
That's false bigmal
I didnt make this up my man.. check it out
To ensure financial accountability, the financial statements of the Federal Reserve Banks and the Board of Governors are audited annually by an independent outside auditor. In addition, the Government Accountability Office, as well as the Board's Office of Inspector General, can audit Federal Reserve activities.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/generalinfo/faq/faqfrs.htm

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #252 on: November 09, 2010, 09:03:32 AM »
I didnt make this up my man.. check it out

http://www.federalreserve.gov/generalinfo/faq/faqfrs.htm

::)  ::)

That's propaganda.   

Everyone knows a real audit have never been conducted.   

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #253 on: November 09, 2010, 09:12:37 AM »
::)  ::)

That's propaganda.  

Why did Congress want the Federal Reserve to be relatively independent?
The intent of Congress in shaping the Federal Reserve Act was to keep politics out of monetary policy. The System is independent of other branches and agencies of government. It is self-financed and therefore is not subject to the congressional budgetary process.

Haha, pure Public Relations

Does anyone know why GAO has never audited the fed?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #254 on: November 09, 2010, 09:30:19 AM »

That's propaganda.   

ok

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: November 09, 2010, 09:31:48 AM »
ok

again Mal - why do you think ron paul is pushing for a full audit of the fed? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #256 on: November 09, 2010, 09:36:56 AM »
Obama’s Disastrous Visit to India
November 9, 2010 | Filed Under Anti-Americanism, Barack Obama, Budget, Business, Capitalism, Democrats/Leftists, Economy/Finances, Elections, Free Trade, Government, Government, Corruption, India, Islam, Islamofascism, Liberals, Military, Pakistan, President, Security/Safety, Society/Culture, Terrorism, War on Terror, Warner Todd Huston, Western Civilization |

-By Warner Todd Huston

http://www.publiusforum.com/2010/11/09/obamas-disastrous-visit-to-india/
________________________ _______________

President Barack Obama’s now concluding trip to India seems to have turned out to be a failed or at the very least unhelpful effort. His false starts, unhelpful comments and bad policy moves mark this visit as a bit of a mess.

Obama made multiple gaffes not only for India but for his own party back home not to mention his nation. As his political party was delivered a severe blow and his agenda was cut off at the knees on election day he was seen dancing happily all across the continent with a lavish visit paid for at the taxpayer’s expense even as those same taxpayers were enraged at wild government spending sprees. As the Indians worried over Obama’s foreign policy he refused to call the those that attacked them in Mumbai terrorists and finally on his exit from the country he delivered yet another one of his digs at his own country saying that America is a nation in decline.

Things began going wrong for The One even as he first arrived in one of the most vibrant nations on earth. For one thing he arrived a lesser president than when he originally set up the trip. His party was delivered a stunning and historic blow as the GOP picked up over 60 seats in the federal seat of power and hundreds more in the state legislatures in the Nov. 2 election, a feat that hasn’t been repeated since WWII. So Obama arrived with his mandate splintered and his power diminished. He is a president with less power to help his Indian hosts do anything.

Obama started by losing style points. Before he even arrived India’s political class was stunned to find out that this man that supposedly has a well known reputation for being an eloquent speaker was going to use teleprompters in his speeches in their country. This was quixotic and hard for the Indians to understand as their tradition of oratory is based on memorized speeches delivered with panache and the sort of apparent extemporaneous qualities that a canned speech from a teleprompter lacks. Right off the top this fact made Obama seem a smaller man to the Indians.

His party’s losses back home and the suspicion over his capabilities at oratory in India should have been a cue for a serious and subdued visit to India. But Obama and his high-flying wife seemed to have no clue that they should have adopted a more careful demeanor on the visit. They were seen dancing across the continent as if they didn’t have a care in the world and Mrs. Obama went on another one of her epic spending shopping sprees to boot. The frivolity, though, was the least of the problems with this visit.

Another, more damaging gaffe occurred as the president visited the city of Mumbai. His address there was a failure of resolve and an insult to the victims and families that suffered at the hands of Pakistani terrorists in the 2008 attack that saw some 175 people murdered. Not only did Obama refuse to identify the attackers as Pakistani nationals — and all of them were such — but he called them “killers” instead of terrorists. This caused some consternation in India.

It caused such concern that even a young Indian teenager asked the president why he refuses to identify Pakistan as a terrorist sponsoring nation? Alarmingly, instead of giving a serious answer to her question, Obama delivered platitudes saying, “India and Pakistan can prosper and live side by side, this will not happen tomorrow but needs to be the ultimate goal. The US can be a partner but cannot impose this process. India and Pakistan have their own understanding.”

This weak answer shows a lack of spine for fighting terrorism and a refusal to even identify the enemy to civilization.

Finally he ended this gaffe filled trip by once again dealing his own nation a rhetorical slap in the face. Obama told one of his last Indian audiences that the U.S. was a nation in decline and could no longer act as the powerful force it has been for so long.

Speaking at a town hall meeting in Mumbai, he said, “I do think that one of the challenges that we are going face in the US, at a time when we are still recovering from the financial crisis is, how do we respond to some of the challenges of globalisation? The fact of the matter is that for most of my lifetime and I’ll turn 50 next year - the US was such an enormously dominant economic power, we were such a large market, our industry, our technology, our manufacturing was so significant that we always met the rest of the world economically on our terms. And now because of the incredible rise of India and China and Brazil and other countries, the US remains the largest economy and the largest market, but there is real competition.”

As bad as it all was, at least this trip was a step up from the low lights of how Obama treated India thus far in his presidency. When Obama first took office, for instance, he made a major gaffe in immediately phoning the leader of Pakistan to introduce himself as the new American president while he didn’t call the Indian Prime Minister at all. Obama followed that up by slighting India again and again. His India policy until now has been at to at best ignore one of our hardest earned trading partners and at worst repeatedly slight them.

Whether Obama realizes it or not, though, India is an important ally in a part of the world dominated by China and an ally that the U.S. badly needs to counter that growing Chinese hegemony. Sadly, now that Obama may have finally realized that India is a valued partner with the U.S., his visit hardly helped cement that relationship. Only time will tell if this trip helped, hurt, or was immaterial to relations between America and India. The evidence so far is that it didn’t much help.

(Originally posted at BigGovernment.com)

“The only end of writing is to enable the reader better to enjoy life, or better to endure it.”
–Samuel Johnson

Warner Todd Huston is a Chicago based freelance writer. He has been writing opinion editorials and social criticism since early 2001 and before that he wrote articles on U.S. history for several small American magazines. His political columns are featured on many websites such as Andrew Breitbart’s BigGovernment.com, BigHollywood.com, and BigJournalism.com, as well as RightWingNews.com, CanadaFreePress.com, StoptheACLU.com, AmericanDaily.com, among many, many others. Mr. Huston is also endlessly amused that one of his articles formed the basis of an article in Germany’s Der Spiegel Magazine in 2008.

For a full bio, please CLICK HERE.

Why side with India when you can side with a terrorist state that you know full well is orchestrating the Afghan insurgency and playing a direct role in the killing of your soldiers while you send them billion of dollars a year. Fucking retard.

Obama's done nothing but slight India since taking office and I'm not the least bit surprised that he, once again, refused to call a spade a spade with regards to the MUSLIM TERRORISTS that killed 175 in Mumbai.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #257 on: November 09, 2010, 09:39:10 AM »
again Mal - why do you think ron paul is pushing for a full audit of the fed? 

Since the Federal Reserve has considerable discretion in carrying out its responsibilities, to whom is it accountable?
The Federal Reserve's ultimate accountability is to Congress, which at any time can amend the Federal Reserve Act. Legislation requires that the Fed report annually on its activities to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and twice annually on its plans for monetary policy to the banking committees of Congress. Fed officials also testify before Congress when requested.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: November 09, 2010, 09:39:25 AM »
True - his answer on jihad was a disgrace and i was embarassed for our nation.    

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: November 09, 2010, 09:40:19 AM »

Not any worse than John Brennan saying that jihad is a legitimate tenet of Islam and then making a laundry list of excuses for why it's OK.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: November 09, 2010, 09:40:32 AM »
Since the Federal Reserve has considerable discretion in carrying out its responsibilities, to whom is it accountable?
The Federal Reserve's ultimate accountability is to Congress, which at any time can amend the Federal Reserve Act. Legislation requires that the Fed report annually on its activities to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and twice annually on its plans for monetary policy to the banking committees of Congress. Fed officials also testify before Congress when requested.

Do you really believe that? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #261 on: November 09, 2010, 09:40:39 AM »

yet you support Palin for president..ironic

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: November 09, 2010, 09:41:48 AM »
yet you support Palin for president..ironic

She has many many major flaws - loving this nation and being on the right side of issues 85% of the time is not one of them. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #263 on: November 09, 2010, 09:43:44 AM »
Do you really believe that? 
you and i argue different things. I argue printed facts and you like to argue CT's and "you arent in tune to whats really going on" and maybe thats true. Im a Scientist and i only go off data and black and white. when commin up with your own theories, well not your own theories.. but diverting away from definitions opens the discussion to an endless number of factors..Thats why i stay away from it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: November 09, 2010, 09:45:01 AM »
you and i argue different things. I argue printed facts and you like to argue CT's and "you arent in tune to whats really going on" and maybe thats true. Im a Scientist and i only go off data and black and white. when commin up with your own theories, well not your own theories.. but diverting away from definitions opens the discussion to an endless number of factors..Thats why i stay away from it.

PICK THIS GEM UP. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #265 on: November 09, 2010, 09:50:43 AM »

PICK THIS GEM UP. 

see im being serious. Maybe im not the best to talk about this because like i said im a pretty left brained by nature.. Im a black and white has to have reliable data kind of guy. Sometimes its good and sometimes its bad.. I guess in politics its bad. Case in point, The mosque thing, we are on different sides. Mine is based on constitution and yours is based on feelings and consideration.

But from now on.. if we are going to discuss things there are a few bans im puttin on you. The utterly cluless shit, you arent smart in civics and the  ::) ::) shit has to stop.. be an adult and discuss like one. tha fuck is wrong wit you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: November 09, 2010, 09:52:48 AM »
see im being serious. Maybe im not the best to talk about this because like i said im a pretty left brained by nature.. Im a black and white has to have reliable data kind of guy. Sometimes its good and sometimes its bad.. I guess in politics its bad. Case in point, The mosque thing, we are on different sides. Mine is based on constitution and yours is based on feelings and consideration.

But from now on.. if we are going to discuss things there are a few bans im puttin on you. The utterly cluless shit, you arent smart in civics and the  ::) ::) shit has to stop.. be an adult and discuss like one. tha fuck is wrong wit you

The Federal Reserve system is one of the biggest ponzi schemes going.  Your boy Farakhan gave a decent speech on this in fact.  Trust me, after reading that book, even you might become a Ron Paul type on this issue. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: November 09, 2010, 09:53:30 AM »

But from now on.. if we are going to discuss things there are a few bans im puttin on you. The utterly cluless shit, you arent smart in civics and the  ::) ::) shit has to stop.. be an adult and discuss like one. tha fuck is wrong wit you

Unfortunately Mal, it's not.

Once again, there is nothing in the constitution that states that people have the right to build a house of worship anywhere they please. And there are countless examples of various religious groups having their plans denied.

That said, I'm more apt to think the people at the Fed are completely incompetent, not that there's some grand conspiracy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: November 09, 2010, 09:56:49 AM »

Once again, there is nothing in the constitution that states that people have the right to build a house of worship anywhere they please. And there are countless examples of various religious groups having their plans denied.

That said, I'm more apt to think the people at the Fed are completely incompetent, not that there's some grand conspiracy.

The people at the Fed are continually looking for ways to keep an unsustainable system going, and sadly, have to keep resorting to crazier schemes, as the last ones fail, and on and on and on. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #269 on: November 09, 2010, 09:58:42 AM »
BF...there is ALWAYS a conspiracy..

Someone is getting their pockets lined... its the American way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 09, 2010, 10:01:12 AM »

Thats' fine - but the problem is that it comes with a disastrous impact on the average joe trying to save a dollar and make it in the economy. 

When they devalue the dollar, its not a damn joke - its theft of your purchasing power!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #271 on: November 09, 2010, 10:01:37 AM »

That is the only reason the mosque is even being considered.  There are quite a few examples of religious groups being denied permits to build in certain areas, but now all of a sudden it's all about the "constitution."  and I'm not blaming you mal, it's just that the media is conveniently overlooking the other cases because "mosque near ground zero" drives ratings and blood pressure..

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #272 on: November 13, 2010, 02:27:09 AM »
I know this thread is a little old.

But I think the MAIN issue was somewhat lost when this story broke.

And that is how the business corporations are involved in all of this.

I haven't seen any reports on who went along, and what they did to get in on the ride.

I can understand that tax dollars paying for the president going abroad is the easy story to do.

But the real issue is if business corporations are getting political influence and if so, in what regard.

But neither Fox, CNN or MSNBC seems to be interested in investigating the ties between Obama and the mighty corporations.

And it's not just Obama, who's got a lot of banking lobby behind him, the same could be said for plenty of politicians.

Look at Bob Dole, he was the tobacco lobby's man.

Sarah Palin, she's owned by the oil industry.

Et al...

It's in both parties.

But nobody seems to be interested in investigating these ties.
As empty as paradise

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: November 13, 2010, 02:28:27 AM »

Based solely on their religion?

When did that happen?  ???
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: November 13, 2010, 03:27:03 PM »

Expert: past 10 days have been worst of President Obama's 'political life'
By Kenneth R. Bazinet
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

Originally Published:Friday, November 12th 2010, 6:08 PM
Updated: Friday, November 12th 2010, 6:08 PM

Dharapak/APPresident Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama walk by an honor guard as they disembark Air Force One upon arrival in Jakarta, Indonesia, Tuesday.

Related NewsLouis: Stop trading away American jobs
Louis: President Obama, it's time for a little audacityObama, South Korea warn North Korea on looming rocket launchKrauthammer: Bailout spitfires are igniting a bonfire of trivialities

WASHINGTON - President Obama is coming home from his overseas trip pretty much empty-handed.

After watching his party take a beating in the midterm elections, Obama wasn't able to secure even a symbolic victory on a trip that was expected to give him plenty of opportunities to claim a win.

"This certainly was the worst 10 days of his political life," said Baruch College political scientist Doug Muzzio. "Given that he's not going to be able to get any domestic achievements with the Republicans in control of the House ... if he doesn't do it in foreign policy that's a big problem for him.

"He came back with bupkis [Yiddish for 'nothing']."

Obama's inauspicious 10-day, four-nation trip included a failure to land an anticipated slam dunk free trade agreement with South Korea.

It also included a botched effort to rally Western allies to press China to budge on a monetary policy that threatens to keep the U.S. economy in the tank.

Yet Obama appeared to shrug off the lack of results during summit meetings with the world's most powerful leaders.

"Naturally, there's an instinct to focus on the disagreements, because otherwise, these summits might not be very exciting; it's just a bunch of world leaders sitting around intervening," Obama told reporters in South Korea.

"What's remarkable is that in each of these successive summits we've actually made real progress," he added, without anything of substance to point to.

Compounding his problems, Obama had to dial back on comments made back home by top adviser David Axelrod, who suggested Obama will cave on ending tax cuts for the rich.

Even when he had a chance to back embattled outgoing Speaker Nancy Pelosi, his biggest political ally who wants to remain leader of the House Democrats, he hedged.

"I think Speaker Pelosi has been an outstanding partner for me," Obama said. "I think Harry Reid has been a terrific partner in moving some very difficult legislation forward."

Experts scoffed.

"If President [George W.] Bush was the great decider, then President Obama is the great considerer," Muzzio said.

kbazinet@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/11/12/2010-11-12_president_obama_returns_from_asia_trip_with_disappointing_results_amid_midterm_l.html#ixzz15CwcrTNp