Author Topic: Cowboys vs Ninjas  (Read 5922 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Cowboys vs Ninjas
« on: November 04, 2010, 06:25:29 PM »

The Warrior's way

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Cowboys vs Ninjas
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 06:30:59 PM »
hasn't fighting concept been done enough in Hollywood already?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 06:34:02 PM »
hasn't fighting concept been done enough in Hollywood already?
fuck you bro...its got ninjas...i am seeing it!!!

even though it seems to be the exact same plot as ninja assassin....but with cowboys ;D

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 06:45:59 PM »
fuck you bro...its got ninjas...i am seeing it!!!

even though it seems to be the exact same plot as ninja assassin....but with cowboys ;D

bench
Yeah Man! Just like Ninja Assasin. Hey, you remember the scene in Ninja Assasin when his test was take that watch and kill the fat man? It was a long going, had he grabbed by the love handles it would have ended quicker ;D

Wingnut32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 06:52:16 PM »
Ninjas are gay.  Real men are pirates.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 07:03:49 PM »
i was either going to be

1)pirate
2)ninja
3)LEO

i picked the third simply because i had the background for it.....i missed my window on greatness by not becoming a pirate!!!

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 07:04:20 PM »
Somali, SE Asian or today's Caribbean? Not, the old school, although they should make a Blackbeard movie---to counter the Disney effect of Pirates of The Caribbean.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 07:06:29 PM »
Somali, SE Asian or today's Caribbean? Not, the old school, although they should make a Blackbeard movie---to counter the Disney effect of Pirates of The Caribbean.
that would be awesome to hit someone in the face with a sword....fucking epic ARRHGHHGHHHHG

BENCH

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 07:11:14 PM »
that would be awesome to hit someone in the face with a sword....fucking epic ARRHGHHGHHHHG

BENCH
Have you seen the History Channel show on Pirates? The shit was bananas! Those mofos lived hard, fucked hard, stole hard, and died hard...BlackBeard making himself looking intimidating by setting his beard on fire, they had female pirates who dresses up like men and were killers

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 07:13:50 PM »
Have you seen the History Channel show on Pirates? The shit was bananas! Those mofos lived hard, fucked hard, stole hard, and died hard...BlackBeard making himself looking intimidating by setting his beard on fire, they had female pirates who dresses up like men and were killers

i went to the renaissance festival and got drunk as hell with the pirates not that long ago ;D

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 07:25:52 PM »
i went to the renaissance festival and got drunk as hell with the pirates not that long ago ;D

bench
We have one in Maryland, just ended a few days ago, lots of lusty wenches...unfortunately, I didn't go as anything--- I was thinking a "Painted Man", lol...but I was eating everything with my hands, I felt so free from the constraints of utensils...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 07:29:08 PM »
We have one in Maryland, just ended a few days ago, lots of lusty wenches...unfortunately, I didn't go as anything--- I was thinking a "Painted Man", lol...but I was eating everything with my hands, I felt so free from the constraints of utensils...
i have never, and will never go as anything......i just go hang out with the pirates...get hammered...and eventually go over to the greek part...and get more hammered.....and watch titties...

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 07:34:33 PM »
i have never, and will never go as anything......i just go hang out with the pirates...get hammered...and eventually go over to the greek part...and get more hammered.....and watch titties...

bench
I don't know what it's like over there, but many of the busty, lusty wenches over here are librarians, or work in bookstores like Barnes and Noble or are goth chicks...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 07:36:35 PM »
I don't know what it's like over there, but many of the busty, lusty wenches over here are librarians, or work in bookstores like Barnes and Noble or are goth chicks...
yeah, we have a mix of that too....there is a good amount of hot ass (mainly with the pirate bitches)....but a equal ammount of pure horror...

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 07:45:37 PM »
yeah, we have a mix of that too....there is a good amount of hot ass (mainly with the pirate bitches)....but a equal ammount of pure horror...

bench
See, if you were single, you could make the pirate chicks "walk the plank" and she would get "run aground"...all I would need to do to look like a pirate would be to buy one of Prince's old outfits (Purple Rain), and a bandana and I'd be set...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 07:48:51 PM »
See, if you were single, you could make the pirate chicks "walk the plank" and she would get "run aground"...all I would need to do to look like a pirate would be to buy one of Prince's old outfits (Purple Rain), and a bandana and I'd be set...
my fiance IS a pirate chick.....her and her dad have been pirates together since she was born ;D

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 07:51:32 PM »
my fiance IS a pirate chick.....her and her dad have been pirates together since she was born ;D

bench
Ahhhhh, I see ;D
Land Lubber falls for Pirate Girl...creates Swashbuckler

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 07:52:24 PM »

The Warrior's way

"Ninjas" look all chinese, chinese clothing, chinese fighting style.

I guess Hollywood will never learn.

If you want Samurai and Cowboy, watch "Sukiyaki Western Django"

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2010, 07:55:48 PM »
Ahhhhh, I see ;D
Land Lubber falls for Pirate Girl...creates Swashbuckler
all my friends and family that i have that go to it all dress up....except me...negative on that!!

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 08:00:00 PM »
all my friends and family that i have that go to it all dress up....except me...negative on that!!

bench
I feel you on that. It's like in Annapolis they give guides of Historic Annapolis, cause a lot of the buildigs are from the 1600's, and the guides dress up in period clothing, well Annapolis was a slave port, if I was guide, WTF do I dress up as? I'm black...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2010, 08:01:38 PM »
I feel you on that. It's like in Annapolis they give guides of Historic Annapolis, cause a lot of the buildigs are from the 1600's, and the guides dress up in period clothing, well Annapolis was a slave port, if I was guide, WTF do I dress up as? I'm black...
thats why the time machine is for whites only ;D

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010, 08:25:26 PM »
"Ninjas" look all chinese, chinese clothing, chinese fighting style.

I guess Hollywood will never learn.

If you want Samurai and Cowboy, watch "Sukiyaki Western Django"

I thought the same, funny how in Ninja Assasin, the guy playing the Ninja is Korean (Rain?)
thats why the time machine is for whites only ;D

bench
yeah, no fair...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 08:28:29 PM »
I thought the same, funny how in Ninja Assasin, the guy playing the Ninja is Korean (Rain?)yeah, no fair...

Looks like Hollywood is short of Japanese actors...

The worst thing was casting only chinese for the "Geisha" movie... no wonder it flopped.

Japanese swordplay doesn't work like chinese swordplay, you don't need all the wire-fu-shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2010, 08:41:39 PM »
Looks like Hollywood is short of Japanese actors...

The worst thing was casting only chinese for the "Geisha" movie... no wonder it flopped.

Japanese swordplay doesn't work like chinese swordplay, you don't need all the wire-fu-shit.

true, and Ninja, were more about stealth than swordplay, they had swords, but they were shorter than the katanas...and their clothing, when not in camo, were more tight fitting, due to looser clothing being a hinderance in getting away...
These guys, from the trailer seem to be strictly sword fighting...that's more samurai than ninja, in terms of sword play, not technique.

Man, would I not give to see a Ninja with a Bo-Staff wreck shop on people.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2010, 09:04:34 PM »
true, and Ninja, were more about stealth than swordplay, they had swords, but they were shorter than the katanas...and their clothing, when not in camo, were more tight fitting, due to looser clothing being a hinderance in getting away...
These guys, from the trailer seem to be strictly sword fighting...that's more samurai than ninja, in terms of sword play, not technique.

Man, would I not give to see a Ninja with a Bo-Staff wreck shop on people.

It's not even Samurai, it's the usual Kung-Fu shit with wires, just that they give them Ninja-swords... Lame.