Author Topic: Ancient Aliens  (Read 7295 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ancient Aliens
« on: November 04, 2010, 07:49:01 PM »
anybody watching these shows on the History Channel?

Last week they mentioned a line of towns in a straight line extending through France and Italy.  They said the root of the name to each of these towns on that line was STAR.  Looking at a map, I thought it was interesting that this line looks like it crosses near stonehenge and following it all the way down crosses egypt, east of the pyramids.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Ancient Aliens
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 07:51:33 PM »

Last week they mentioned a line of towns in a straight line extending through France and Italy.  They said the root of the name to each of these towns on that line was STAR.  Looking at a map, I thought it was interesting that this line looks like it crosses near stonehenge and following it all the way down crosses egypt, east of the pyramids.

I dvr that show and usually watch it

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 08:40:18 PM »

Last week they mentioned a line of towns in a straight line extending through France and Italy.  They said the root of the name to each of these towns on that line was STAR.  Looking at a map, I thought it was interesting that this line looks like it crosses near stonehenge and following it all the way down crosses egypt, east of the pyramids.

Those are what are known as LEY LINES. I did not see the show, but that linking of cities is also in america. A perfectly straight unbroken undeviating line can be drawn from New Orleans to Washington DC to Baltimore to Philadelphia to New York to Boston to Stonehenge and right to London. These aliens must have been urban planners for the planet earth, because there is ZERO likelihood of this being a random occurrence. I remember in one of the masonic documentaries I saw this was discussed, because Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York and Boston are big Revolutionary War cities as well as were laid out by the Masons. And these are not the only cities, there are many places that mysteriously line up like giant hoola hoops around the world
C

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 08:46:20 PM »

I don't watch.

I'm interested in stuff like that, I'd like to see some maps. i remember hearing about this stuff, I can't remember anymore.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 09:03:50 PM »
Those are what are known as LEY LINES. I did not see the show, but that linking of cities is also in america. A perfectly straight unbroken undeviating line can be drawn from New Orleans to Washington DC to Baltimore to Philadelphia to New York to Boston to Stonehenge and right to London. These aliens must have been urban planners for the planet earth, because there is ZERO likelihood of this being a random occurrence. I remember in one of the masonic documentaries I saw this was discussed, because Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York and Boston are big Civil War cities as well as were laid out by the Masons. And these are not the only cities, there are many places that mysteriously line up like giant hoola hoops around the world
 Yes, that ley line also goes right to Mexico City too. cool stuff.  I thought the one they mentioned on last weeks episode was extra interesting with the town names all meaning STAR.  That really shows it's not by accident.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 09:05:15 PM »
then again it is the history channel, so you have to question the validity.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 09:24:56 PM »
then again it is the history channel, so you have to question the validity.
well I question everything.  It doesn't mean that good stuff can't be found there.  These ley lines are cool and I don't think they're bogus.  Some of the stuff on history is pure bs.  I use to call them the propagada channel.  But if I refused to watch everything I found problems with, I'd be sitting in a dark closet for the rest of my life :D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 09:28:36 PM »
But if I refused to watch everything I found problems with, I'd be sitting in a dark closet for the rest of my life :D

ROFL!!  :D good stuff  I lol'd. I hear ya. Id really like to see some images/maps. cause it's so cool.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 09:34:44 PM »
ROFL!!  :D good stuff  I lol'd. I hear ya. Id really like to see some images/maps. cause it's so cool.
I'm looking for some good ones now.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 09:52:45 PM »
here's the one that samson mentions.  It goes all the way down to mexico city and all the way up to stonehenge.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xcUskQ-VRTI/SYRiMIN1B5I/AAAAAAAABCg/ksTv_MJnP4s/s1600/seaboard.gif

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 10:26:57 PM »
neat.

this would be a good google maps project.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010, 08:08:59 AM »
But if I refused to watch everything I found problems with, I'd be sitting in a dark closet for the rest of my life :D

;D
w

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2010, 11:13:21 PM »
some parts of the show raises interesting points but these clowns fucking piss me off with their overreaching speculative conclusions. And it all seems to be based on a book some loony wrote decades ago where he lays out his 'ancient astronaut theory'.  hope they get debussey style alien anal probing
follow the arrows

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 01:38:24 PM »
Hi haider, where have you been?
w