Author Topic: Ever get to a point when you realize that there are too many coincidences?  (Read 4156 times)

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
Ever get to place in your mind when you realized that your cells, organelles, brain, eyes, ears, heartbeat, nerves, muscle filaments, mitochondria, electron transport chains,  arteries, immune system, sodium/potassium pumps, lungs, reflexes, blood pressure, teeth, villi, microvilli, kidneys, endocrine system, bones, glands, and DNA/RNA, are too complex... Too organized.. Too intergrated .. Too ordered .. and too mysterious to have just occured randomly or by accident?

Ever think about wave lengths entering your eyes, and travelling to your brain and turning into pictures within milliseconds after they arrive?

I mean seriously? Its difficult to wrap your head around it.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Ever get to a point when you realize that there are too many coincidences?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »
Ever get to place in your mind when you realized that your cells, organelles, brain, eyes, ears, heartbeat, nerves, muscle filaments, mitochondria, electron transport chains,  arteries, immune system, sodium/potassium pumps, lungs, reflexes, blood pressure, teeth, villi, microvilli, kidneys, endocrine system, bones, glands, and DNA/RNA, are too complex... Too organized.. Too intergrated .. Too ordered .. and too mysterious to have just occured randomly or by accident?

Ever think about wave lengths entering your eyes, and travelling to your brain and turning into pictures within milliseconds after they arrive?

Ancient Astronaut Theory

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 09:10:45 PM »
plan-net

learn what you can as to what is best for all and keeping yourself alive and doing your best for all
A

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 09:13:13 PM »
too complex... Too organized.. Too intergrated .. Too ordered .. and too mysterious to have just occured randomly or by accident?

::)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 09:15:09 PM »

God was a master creator and surgeon. People gotta be retarded to think this is all by accident.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 09:18:21 PM »

That's pretty sick dude, in every which way.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 09:20:07 PM »
That's pretty sick dude, in every which way.
?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 09:29:41 PM »
I wonder if the The Creator = CIA :o

makes sense doesn't it

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 09:46:40 PM »
God doesn't exist yet.

Hope that helps. 

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 10:14:17 PM »
God doesn't exist yet.

Hope that helps. 

Ok, I believe you  :D ::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 10:23:33 PM »
God of the gaps. The most popular god of all time.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 10:23:40 PM »

No, but then I understand Science and Evolution

epic_alien

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 10:26:17 PM »

yes actually i have,

then i upped the dose

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 10:30:10 PM »

i agree with you

there are just an infinite amount of conditions, that if just one wasnt present...........life wouldnt be possible

if water didnt have the specific properties it has, if we were a couple miles further away from the sun, if electrons behaved differently..........'

dare i say there appears to be 'intelligent design' to the universe

getbig is full of self hating white liberal pussies who think the forefront of coolness and individuality is atheism, and hatin on christianity in particular.......but they are just dumb fucking followers for the most part

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 10:33:50 PM »

i agree with you

there are just an infinite amount of conditions, that if just one wasnt present...........life wouldnt be possible

if water didnt have the specific properties it has, if we were a couple miles further away from the sun, if electrons behaved differently..........'

getbig is full of self hating white liberal pussies who think the forefront of coolness and individuality is atheism, and hatin on christianity in particular.......but they are just dumb fucking followers for the most part

Exactly. And this is how kids are these days and most of these posts are obviously from kids. No balls, no brains and no morals.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 10:37:33 PM »
God doesn't exist yet.

Hope that helps. 
how can you say that? I post here all the time! you know i exist!!!!!

bench

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2010, 05:42:18 AM »

i agree with you

Surprise, American bringing politics into a discussion where politics doesn't belong.  ::) Have you read the bible? If you haven't, shut the fuck up.  ::) If you have, try to remember what it said.  ::) Prove to me these conditions are so "fine tuned" that life wouldn't exist without them.  ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 05:52:23 AM »
God was a master creator and surgeon. People gotta be retarded to think this is all by accident.
Yeah and it is no accident that these same brillaint thinkers also thought the earth was flat and space was made of ether.
Oh, and then there was this little debate about the earth being at the center of everything.
Shoot, common sense should tell ya that the sun revolves around us ;)
I am surprised we stopped brung folks at the stake for saying the earth revloves around the sun.
I know I look like GOD because he made me and  it says so in this old book called the bible.

Stupid science! That never makes sense! Now tell me that Adam and Eve talked to a magical snake or this Jesus was born of some magical conception and rose from the dead and THAT makes sense, by GOD!
It just seems right to belive in a magical, invisible creator that did everything, just like Santa Claus brings us the presents. ;)

churbro

• Getbig II
  • Don't fear death...fear a life unlived
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2010, 05:55:33 AM »
Religion is for the weak.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2010, 05:57:16 AM »
Yeah and it is no accident that these same brillaint thinkers also thought the earth was flat and space was made of ether.
Oh, and then there was this little debate about the earth being at the center of everything.
Shoot, common sense should tell ya that the sun revolves around us ;)
I am surprised we stopped brung folks at the stake for saying the earth revloves around the sun.
I know I look like GOD because he made me and  it says so in this old book called the bible.

Stupid science! That never makes sense! Now tell me that Adam and Eve talked to a magical snake or this Jesus was born of some magical conception and rose from the dead and THAT makes sense, by GOD!
It just seems right to belive in a magical, invisible creator that did everything, just like Santa Claus brings us the presents. ;)

Uh, you realize all the things you mentioned were equated with the "scientific" thought of the day, right?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 05:57:50 AM »

i agree with you

Iam pretty retarded to use independent thought and logic . Makes a lot more sense by GOD to belive in amagical conception and some guy who magically rose from th dead to save us all from sin. Yeah, that sure seems reliable and easy to prove.
I'll devote my life to that . ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2010, 05:58:52 AM »
God doesn't exist yet.

Hope that helps. 

The 12th Imam will ride down from the heavens when the apocalypse is upon us and slay the idolaters.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 05:59:44 AM »

i agree with you

Exactly.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 06:02:41 AM »

Difficult for you. 
Y

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2010, 06:39:27 AM »

You're referring to the Anthropic Principle. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle Nothing new.

If we were designed our bodies wouldn't be the imperfect jumble of parts that they are, would they?  What appears to be perfect on the outside is not the case when one looks inside a living organism. The imperfectness of the eye? The fact our teeth don't fit into our mouths...etc. Or is the designer itself imperfect?

The bottom line is, there is no reason to believe in a creator, much less any ridiculous religion, knowing what we do today about the nature of existence. To have faith in spite of all the evidence to the contrary is denying reality and mere wishful thinking.

I have more reason than many do to have faith, yet I still adhere to reason.