Author Topic: Anyone a David Landau customer? Exercise Fraud?  (Read 4132 times)

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
Anyone a David Landau customer? Exercise Fraud?
« on: November 05, 2010, 10:28:50 AM »
Curious lol

It never ceases to amaze me about the amount of blatant fraud in the exercise industry. Why is this so? It is not obvious to the many involved, but just one must recognize the motivation. The incentive is due to the pure fact that the road to easy money is just around the corner. This is well illustrated in as someone once said, “You can fool too many of the people too much of the time.” I’d say way too much! I understand that a large number of the people involved with this business are well aware of their deceptions and there are also some “do gooders” with well intended purposes or so they think. However not so long ago, someone else once said; “The road to hell was certainly paved with good intentions.” The charade however is very evident to see.

All you have to do is turn on your TV and switch through the channels. Within seconds, I will guarantee you that there will be some (mis) infomercial being shown or some advertisements filled with totally bogus claims intended for those with dreams with an impossible hurry to fulfill them. Regardless of the guarantees presented, they are simply false realities that appeal to the many ignorant. My advice is to avoid any such nonsense like the plague! Certainly there are plenty of DVDS, fancy machinery, and gadgetry that are there for the offering and plenty of suckers that are there for the taking. But sadly, there is not a one that will deliver the promises that are offered. Clever marketing, Georgeous Models, (Physical Specimens that owe it to their mommy and daddy), and dirty little lies disguise the fact that there is garbage being sold. Anything that they present, is of little or no demonstrated value. Nothing can be that easy or quick!

These sub humans are guilty of telling you what you want to hear. This is the easy way for them to get to your money. But what about the “so called” annointed “scientific” experts and what do they have to say? As long as they are paid enough money, they will say whatever it takes to get their greedy hands all over it. There are however a few truths that can be summed up about such fraud. There will be and will have been thousands and thousands of hours of wasted time and money as a result of the consumers that are totally misled. Do you really think these “fitness” infomercials/commercials are intended to really help you? Think again and since there is no censorship, they will continue to rip off people for years to come.

http://www.exercisefraud.com/index.html

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
Re: Anyone a David Landau customer? Hows the results?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 10:36:11 AM »
anyone?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 02:37:49 PM »
- Hard to Believe -

Sounds perfectly plausible.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Hey tallgerman
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 02:40:24 PM »
Did u check out that from geek to freak guy? 34 pounds of lean muscle in 4 weeks from only 2 weekly workouts using the HIT protocol.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Hey tallgerman
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 02:45:32 PM »
tallgerman wont be joining us for 2 days

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 02:46:12 PM »
I would say the Results are Excellent, but maybe because of personal bias. I just trained someone for the second time today after seeing him for the first time in well over a year last Weds. He came in with quite a bit of lost muscle. Make a long story short, One workout literally brought back some muscle in a hurry - Hard to Believe - Just yesterday, his sister told him that he looked as though he'd been working out all along (she was away at school and hadn't seen him in some time) - He smiled as I noticed the same thing as I saw him today for his second W/O (I was a bit taken back it too) BTW - MY site is about dispersing the Common Myths and Superstitions and there is nothing to sell - FYI - P90X article in the works - stay tuned. David Landau

LOL.........David Landau (whoever the fuck that is)............says David Landau gets results

;D ;D

too fucking funny............people in this industry are such dildos

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Hey tallgerman
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 04:28:36 PM »
The People have spoken!

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 06:16:15 PM »
That guy sprays on his hair. Not sure I would take advice from a thin twink like that.
I like lifting heavy iron 3-4 times a week. Not doing negatives on nautilus machines twice a month only.
Basically you sit on your ass for your workout and just diet.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Anyone a David Landau customer? Exercise Fraud?
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 07:14:48 AM »
The guys name that put on 34 pounds of lean muscle tissue is named Tim Ferris, google him, and then get back with me.