Author Topic: letro  (Read 1026 times)

400club

• Getbig II
letro
« on: November 05, 2010, 01:52:01 PM »
Getting ready to start 750mg/ew of sust.,400mg/ew of eq and 600mg/ew of deca. Have liquid 2.5mg per mil letro on hand, should i take during cycle or keep for if gyno starts? Any help appreciated

lesaucer

Re: letro
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 02:24:25 PM »
Getting ready to start 750mg/ew of sust.,400mg/ew of eq and 600mg/ew of deca. Have liquid 2.5mg per mil letro on hand, should i take during cycle or keep for if gyno starts? Any help appreciated

use pussy dose with letro or you will regret it. 1.3mg EW did the trick for me to control estrogen on a 500mg test & dbol cycle. zero gyno and not much water retention

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 02:46:02 PM »
dont use it until you feel it comeing then just zap it with a couple doses and that will do the trick.... i have existing gyno and i am off and on with tren but stay on test so when i feel it i zap and it stops

400club

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 01:49:43 PM »
Thanks for input guys

400club

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 07:03:37 PM »
Thinking about throwing d bol into this cycle, good idea or bad idea. Also would it be better at beginning or end of cycle. Been researching the letro and really concerned about this stuff. Hear a lot of mixed reviews.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 07:08:39 PM »
dont even touch that shit, unless you have gyno...........and i mean REAL gyno............when people start bulking, and put on a little water and fat and their tits soften up a little bit.........they convince themselves they have "gyno".............thats not gyno, that fat titties that will go away when you lean out

dont use that shit unless absolutely necessary,,,,,,,,,necessary means having s solid pea or kidney bean thing behin gone or both nipples

that shit will inhibit your gains.....estrogen converstion is necessary for anabolism

i rarely to never user anti-estrogens...................90% percent of the time people who buy them dont need then and mistake fat titties for gyno

anti-estrogens are a fairly recent phenomenon that got big when steroid dealing went over the internet,,,,,,,,its just a way to milk you for more money