Author Topic: Stark joins the short list of getbiggers that show their real picture  (Read 17917 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Stark joins the short list of getbiggers that show their real picture
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2010, 03:56:30 AM »
I don't believe it. Nobody posts his pic out of the nowhere after 4 years of anonymous shittalking.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2010, 03:59:57 AM »
Maybe you should throw up a pic anonymous "affeman" :D

hmmm, maybe....

But after all, after witnessing what happened to all the guys who did, I'm pretty glad I haven't. ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2010, 04:00:52 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2010, 04:10:48 AM »
Good pic Stark you will be ok for a few years.  8)

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2010, 04:37:15 AM »
translation = im a pussy  ;D

translation = That won't ever happen to me ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2010, 04:45:15 AM »
lol, not that big of deal really though, would you be worried if someone posted something from your facebook? do you have something to hide?  :D

nothing to hide, and nothing to proof 8)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2010, 04:58:32 AM »
nothing to hide, and nothing to proof 8)

I hate the State.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2010, 05:13:31 AM »
that pic you posted shouldn't stand alone  >:(, i was really drunk but was a cool party so - fuck you guys!!

would you hit it??
Yep would I hit everyone of those bitches. Xerces not included he could go outside smoke a little bud while the action was going down.  8)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2010, 07:49:54 AM »
I don't believe it. Nobody posts his pic out of the nowhere after 4 years of anonymous shittalking.

I assure you this is me - In my 4 years in getbig I have not exagerated or not said the truth, and aren't we all here to shittalk? ;) Even your mighty
self.
The unwritten rule of getgig is - if you make claims you better back them up - so I have learned pretty fast that its better not to make claims
that you cannot prove.

spinnis

« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2010, 08:11:19 AM »
Sev melting down faster then an icecream in your average romanian fridge  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2010, 08:12:31 AM »
Good night getbig

and yes I could loose some weight I just don't give a shit :D

Gorgeous hunk.....pic now on my fridge.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2010, 08:26:25 AM »
But how the hell do you talk to your inlaws if you don't speak Lithuanian? What, your wife translates for you?
I hate the State.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2010, 09:04:17 AM »
Gorgeous hunk.....pic now on my fridge.
You better not of taken mine down, Stud >:(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2010, 09:05:28 AM »
But how the hell do you talk to your inlaws if you don't speak Lithuanian? What, your wife translates for you?

mate... my wife is Latvian not Lithuanian ;)
And she speaks fluent English.

Talking to her parents since they don't speak english and since I don't speak latvian is a little funny :D
But we got used to talk with our hands and feet :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2010, 09:07:37 AM »
Sev melting down faster then an icecream in your average romanian fridge  ;D

88 Swede - I have lost count how many times he melted down in this thread funny never less

spinnis

« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2010, 09:11:22 AM »
88 Swede - I have lost count how many times he melted down in this thread funny never less

heil.

I have no idea why he even doesnt it, when everyone knows it doesnt even look like he trains anymore, and he knows it also? I dont get it lol.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2010, 09:14:15 AM »
heil.

I have no idea why he even doesnt it, when everyone knows it doesnt even look like he trains anymore, and he knows it also? I dont get it lol.

I don't get it myself - he posts old pictures of him were he was actually in shape, but in all honesty he looks like somebody who fell
of the ugly tree and hit every tree branch on the way down.
I think deep down he's a cool dude but he uses getbig to fuck with everybody which isn't good you need to be selective who you shittalk
to - on the other hand it could be a shared account god knows we had plenty before.

spinnis

« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2010, 09:16:52 AM »
I don't get it myself - he posts old pictures of him were he was actually in shape, but in all honesty he looks like somebody who fell
of the ugly tree and hit every tree branch on the way down.
I think deep down he's a cool dude but he uses getbig to fuck with everybody which isn't good you need to be selective who you shittalk
to - on the other hand it could be a shared account god knows we had plenty before.

I know he tries to make people melt, but "calling someone out" when it never looks like you havce touched a weight yourself is just random. and strange lol.

Sev, find a better angle or of attack or something lol.

buy yeah, prbably a decent fella irl

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2010, 09:22:21 AM »
I know he tries to make people melt, but "calling someone out" when it never looks like you havce touched a weight yourself is just random. and strange lol.

Sev, find a better angle or of attack or something lol.

buy yeah, prbably a decent fella irl

there is a trick to survive getbig without being "owned" - its simply by sticking to the truth and keeping shit to yourself that
you feel is to personal to share - Overall thats how I go about at the internet anyways, there are too many people these days
that have a blurred vision between internet and real life - maybe its because i still vividly remember a time when there wasn't
any internet.
All that shit like trying to convince everybody that you are a millionair or that you can lift more than you actually can could be
fun at the time you say it, but if there is one thing I learned at my 4 years at getbig is that some peoples memory is truly remarkable
and that your past fame could haunt you very soon.

BTW you heard about the nazi radio station in germany that the german police raided? over 80 people I never listened to it since I
fucking hate these guys - especially the old fashioned nazis that still think a jew is a jew by their bioligical makeup and need to be killed
these guys are just a tad bit to stupid for my liking but damn they will throw the book at them, they are talking about 20 years in prison
for some off them.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2010, 09:25:20 AM »
there is a trick to survive getbig without being "owned" - its simply by sticking to the truth and keeping shit to yourself that
you feel is to personal to share - Overall thats how I go about at the internet anyways, there are too many people these days
that have a blurred vision between internet and real life - maybe its because i still vividly remember a time when there wasn't
any internet.
All that shit like trying to convince everybody that you are a millionair or that you can lift more than you actually can could be
fun at the time you say it, but if there is one thing I learned at my 4 years at getbig is that some peoples memory is truly remarkable
and that your past fame could haunt you very soon.

BTW you heard about the nazi radio station in germany that the german police raided? over 80 people I never listened to it since I
fucking hate these guys - especially the old fashioned nazis that still think a jew is a jew by their bioligical makeup and need to be killed
these guys are just a tad bit to stupid for my liking but damn they will throw the book at them, they are talking about 20 years in prison
for some off them.

Epic avoiding the question; wow, so your wife translates the entire conversation with your inlaws....maybe she should get into interpreting as she has lots of practise.
I hate the State.

spinnis

« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2010, 09:26:38 AM »
Epic avoiding the question; wow, so your wife translates the entire conversation with your inlaws....maybe she should get into interpreting as she has lots of practise.

mate... my wife is Latvian not Lithuanian ;)
And she speaks fluent English.

Talking to her parents since they don't speak english and since I don't speak latvian is a little funny :D
But we got used to talk with our hands and feet :D

???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2010, 09:27:23 AM »

eh? I wasn't avoiding the question - I told you she speaks english I speak english her family doesn't I don't speak latvian..... whats the problem?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2010, 09:28:54 AM »
???

Latvian then; seriously, I would be embarrassed if I were together with my wife for years and I could not communicate in her language. It means there is an entire side to her that you are missing and more importantly, it is disrespectful to her as Latvian is part of her core identity but I guess some people have no shame. :-\
I hate the State.

spinnis

« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2010, 09:30:12 AM »
Latvian then; seriously, I would be embarrassed if I were together with my wife for years and I could not communicate in her language. It means there is an entire side to her that you are missing and more importantly, it is disrespectful to her as Latvian is part of her core identity but I guess some people have no shame. :-\

ehh? so if you're wife was from kenya or something? and you spoke english with her? and you met her parents maby once every ear, you would learn their language?

sounds like you have some sort of issue with this lol.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2010, 09:33:17 AM »

Last time I checked she was pretty happy with me - making good money provide for my family in the process of learning lativan - family likes me, I'm glad you're not married to her tho ;) no offense but I don't think you would qualify for what she personally feels a real man should be like ;)