Author Topic: Stark joins the short list of getbiggers that show their real picture  (Read 17916 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Stark joins the short list of getbiggers that show their real picture
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2010, 09:36:06 AM »
ehh? so if you're wife was from kenya or something? and you spoke english with her? and you met her parents maby once every ear, you would learn their language?

sounds like you have some sort of issue with this lol.

I do. If I have a foreign gf I try to learn her language (time permitting) because your native language is such a key part of your identity. Sure, Stark can say he earns good money but he is still disregarding such an important element of his wife. Personally, I see it as an obligation, especially after years of marriage. I always did it that way but that is my personal ethic. Just seems strange and unfair to the other person.
I hate the State.

spinnis

« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2010, 09:37:57 AM »
I do. If I have a foreign gf I try to learn her language (time permitting) because your native language is such a key part of your identity. Sure, Stark can say he earns good money but he is still disregarding such an important element of his wife. Personally, I see it as an obligation, especially after years of marriage. I always did it that way but that is my personal ethic. Just seems strange and unfair to the other person.

I dont think its disrespectful at all. For sure, some words. but not sitting down learning the entire fucking language.
Thats not something I would assume anyone would do "for me". I guess everyones different.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2010, 09:38:24 AM »

Decide read my posts please and pay more attention, I am learning latvia, but after English German and French and a busy job plus child i don't have much time. lol i don't even know why i tell you all that - since you just want to fuck with me :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2010, 09:40:27 AM »
I dont think its disrespectful at all. For sure, some words. but not sitting down learning the entire fucking language.
Thats not something I would assume anyone would do "for me". I guess everyones different.

If someone loves you they will...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2010, 09:41:34 AM »
Decide read my posts please and pay more attention, I am learning latvia, but after English German and French and a busy job plus child i don't have much time. lol i don't even know why i tell you all that - since you just want to fuck with me :D

Haha, it's true, wollt dich nur aufziehen but you've been a good sport. I need to learn my wife's language properly too but also don't have the time so I can relate.
I hate the State.

spinnis

« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2010, 09:42:58 AM »
If someone loves you they will...

accordingly To You.
If I had a gf from eritrea or whatever. Fuck learning her language lol. The relationship will Probably eventually end also, and Ims tuck with a random ass language haha. Maby is she was spanish or italian or something. Just because it would be good knowing it , not just because of her  ;D

especially latvin? useless.. On the other hand, if you're married and have a Kid, I would probably try and learn it so the the kid also could lean it and I could speak in that language with the kid also

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2010, 09:44:39 AM »
accordingly To You.
If I had a gf from eritrea or whatever. Fuck learning her language lol. The relationship will Probably eventually end also, and Ims tuck with a random ass language haha. Maby is she was spanish or italian or something. Just because it would be good knowing it , not just because of her  ;D

especially latvin? useless.. On the other hand, if you're married and have a Kid, I would probably try and learn it so the the kid also could lean it and I could speak in that language with the kid also

You're young....
I hate the State.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2010, 10:01:22 AM »
Haha, it's true, wollt dich nur aufziehen but you've been a good sport. I need to learn my wife's language properly too but also don't have the time so I can relate.

Kein Problem ;)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2010, 10:36:30 AM »
I give credit to Stark and much respect.  Guys like Huriicane Sucks the Beef and WillCunt and the others who talk shit while hiding behind the computer deserve no respect at all.  Anyone who talks shit and is afraid to show themselves are just worthless.  Why do they lie all the time.  They live a lie.  How life must suck when you have to hide in order to give yourself attention.  I feel sorry for kids like that.  Where are their parents.  You can tell Beef is just a little kid who still lives at home.  Very pitiful
No Worries 4 me

spinnis

« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2010, 10:42:45 AM »
I give credit to Stark and much respect.  Guys like Huriicane Sucks the Beef and WillCunt and the others who talk shit while hiding behind the computer deserve no respect at all.  Anyone who talks shit and is afraid to show themselves are just worthless.  Why do they lie all the time.  They live a lie.  How life must suck when you have to hide in order to give yourself attention.  I feel sorry for kids like that.  Where are their parents.  You can tell Beef is just a little kid who still lives at home.  Very pitiful

dont forget "uber"man and MusclemcLickyouranus and "big"_sti

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2010, 12:14:07 PM »

how many times have you been married?

dont forget "uber"man and MusclemcLickyouranus and "big"_sti

big_sti has posted pics - face included

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2010, 12:17:35 PM »
how many times have you been married?

big_sti has posted pics - face included

Not conventially married but in every sense but the piece of paper...
I hate the State.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2010, 02:40:52 PM »
You better not of taken mine down, Stud >:(

I did, but moved it to the ceiling over my bed.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2010, 05:24:54 PM »
Not conventially married but in every sense but the piece of paper...

doubtful as you don't even live together. you can't know all what it's like to be married-other than a piece of paper- even though you try to give advice on it as if you are coming from a place of first-hand knowledge just like your parenting thread when you don't have kids.

come on man, no need to keep up these facades.  you'd get more respect if you weren't trying to front on shit all the time.  once you admit you don't know everything your attitude and life will improve,.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2010, 07:24:22 PM »
doubtful as you don't even live together. you can't know all what it's like to be married-other than a piece of paper- even though you try to give advice on it as if you are coming from a place of first-hand knowledge just like your parenting thread when you don't have kids.

come on man, no need to keep up these facades.  you'd get more respect if you weren't trying to front on shit all the time.  once you admit you don't know everything your attitude and life will improve,.

I was talking about a past relationship...we lived together for quite some time. I wasn't trying to give advice, I was just yanking Stark's chain as he knows. I don't know anything really...except for the few things I have been trained in and a smattering of some other stuff that has caught my interest. Sorry if I offended.
I hate the State.

sexpert

« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2012, 09:24:58 AM »
Good night getbig

and yes I could loose some weight I just don't give a shit :D
Fucking pussy Nazi

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2012, 05:37:20 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2012, 08:41:19 AM »
Good night getbig

beautiful cranium and hair

8.3/10

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2012, 08:45:54 AM »
Stark = ok.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2013, 03:59:12 AM »
Good night getbig

never saw this before. Props for posting your pic. I am not sure ironmeister is aware of this.  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2013, 09:07:14 AM »
Stark, I've spoke with you through PM before regarding buying property in Germany, but were you born in the reich, and is german your first language?