Author Topic: Peggy Noonan?  (Read 3346 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Peggy Noonan?
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2010, 09:33:01 AM »
you say this now - but then you post 30 palin pictures and start 12 threads about her.

33, youre smart enough to know palin will probably lose to obama - polls show that - but I think youre just too darn smitten with her to come out and say 'she's a bag of shit, period'.  This return to, "but she loves america"... is such a distraction.  

I don't think she can win yet and prefer others.  and I dont think she is a bag o shit, i like her. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Peggy Noonan?
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2010, 09:36:15 AM »
Bullshit.  please stop repeating that DeMint standard line.

Rove KNEW she was a witch, claiming chinese top clearance, full of shit on so many levels.  He was HONEST from minute one.  he didn't sink her - remember the assload of $ she got following her win against castle? 

blame rove, but you're wrong - she was a shitty canddiate.  Rove would have never said a thing - she still would have lost by 17.

Did you see the exit polls in Dellaware?No?Oh thats right,you watch MSNBC.Did you know that they said Castle would have lost as well?Do you realise that?Do you realise Rove is a f'n asshole who doesnt know what he is talking about?Castle would have lost as well.Dellaware is a far leftist state that voted for Joe Biden for thirty years.So,she might have sucked,but the all mighty Mike Castle,the fake conservative,would have gotten beaten as well.