Author Topic: Old gimmick, new “member“ list  (Read 5013 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Old gimmick, new “member“ list
« on: November 06, 2010, 01:47:15 PM »
unsung = yo maa
ursus = goudy

add yours and let's make a list

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Old gimmick, new “member“ list
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 01:47:56 PM »
unsung = yo maa
ursus = goudy

Nah

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 01:53:09 PM »
sementaste:  still the most laughed-at loser on the site after all these years

un-hung's not a gimmick btw.........its no secret i used to post as methodGNA but ron put that early incarnation in permanent TO

made a fool of yourself again :-\ :-\

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 01:54:14 PM »
sementaste:  still the most laughed-at loser on the site after all these years

un-hung's not a gimmick btw.........its no secret i used to post as methodGNA but ron put that early incarnation in permanent TO

made a fool of yourself again :-\ :-\

the tragedy is he actually thinks hes dead cool :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 01:55:04 PM »
unsung = yo maa
ursus = goudy

Goudy never made it a secret when he changed his name, "winged lion".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 02:04:04 PM »
Goudy never made it a secret when he changed his name, "winged lion".

Yep. And UnSung isn't YM.

I get the feeling Cy Tolliver = Eyeball chambers

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 02:05:11 PM »
Why would he hide it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 02:08:27 PM »
I are James Blunt. I got too high one night and changed my password to scrambled letters and changed the email so i couldnt log on to that account anymore. Had to start over.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 02:09:26 PM »
Why would he hide it?

Don't know. Maybe his old account's post count got too high?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 02:11:53 PM »
Yep. And UnSung isn't YM.

check the other thread ..I just outed him

Cy Tolliver = FuZe = Schweppes

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 02:15:43 PM »
hahahaha

this fag never thought someone will dig up his posts

check out his post history : he tried erasing this gem but you cannot erase the quotes hahahaha

“   
Re: So today at work...

Quote from: Schweppes on November 25, 2007, 07:34:31 PM

I work at a small grocery store. Today, although there were quite a few people at the store, us cashiers were still carrying on conversations with each other. On the register next to me was Carrie. I don't know if we would be considered friends, but we talk and joke around a lot. Around her, and around my other friends, I sometimes make jokes or say things that come off as me being gay. I do it for the laughs, i'm not actually like that.
Anyway...
One of the customers that I helped was a guy in his early 20's. After I gave him his change, he walked away. As I looked down to get paper towels to wipe up my register from the water that spilled from the celery he bought, I heard Carrie say "Oh my god, that guy was so hot". Now, at that point, I didn't realize two things:
A: She was talking to the girl working the next register, not me
and
B: The guy hadn't left the store yet, he was standing a few feet away from my register finding his receipt.
Not realizing those things, and thinking she was talking to me, I responded, with a lisp, "Yeah, I'd totally hit that."

As I said that, Carrie and the other cashier looked at me wide eyed with their jaws hanging down. The other cashiers looked at me the same way. The customers looked at me funny and started to laugh. The half retarded bag boy shit himself. And then I saw it: the guy, who had heard what i said, looked at me, smiled, winked at me, and then walked away.
With everyone within a 20 foot radius looking at me, laughing, I ran back into the break room to wait for the customers who had seen the scene to leave. A few minutes after I was in the break room, I heard, over the intercom, my manager's voice: "Come on, we know you're not gay, come back to your register."
Hearing an eruption of laughter from the store, I swiped my card to leave my shift and left out the back door. I walked home.
That was about 4 hours ago. I'm still contemplating whether or not to go back to work tomorrow. I need a drink.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 02:17:30 PM »
hahahaha

check out his post history : he tried erasing this gem but you cannot erase the quotes hahahaha

“   

I work at a small grocery store. Today, although there were quite a few people at the store, us cashiers were still carrying on conversations with each other. On the register next to me was Carrie. I don't know if we would be considered friends, but we talk and joke around a lot. Around her, and around my other friends, I sometimes make jokes or say things that come off as me being gay. I do it for the laughs, i'm not actually like that.
Anyway...
One of the customers that I helped was a guy in his early 20's. After I gave him his change, he walked away. As I looked down to get paper towels to wipe up my register from the water that spilled from the celery he bought, I heard Carrie say "Oh my god, that guy was so hot". Now, at that point, I didn't realize two things:
and
B: The guy hadn't left the store yet, he was standing a few feet away from my register finding his receipt.
Not realizing those things, and thinking she was talking to me, I responded, with a lisp, "Yeah, I'd totally hit that."
As I said that, Carrie and the other cashier looked at me wide eyed with their jaws hanging down. The other cashiers looked at me the same way. The customers looked at me funny and started to laugh. The half retarded bag boy shit himself. And then I saw it: the guy, who had heard what i said, looked at me, smiled, winked at me, and then walked away.
With everyone within a 20 foot radius looking at me, laughing, I ran back into the break room to wait for the customers who had seen the scene to leave. A few minutes after I was in the break room, I heard, over the intercom, my manager's voice: "Come on, we know you're not gay, come back to your register."
Hearing an eruption of laughter from the store, I swiped my card to leave my shift and left out the back door. I walked home.
That was about 4 hours ago. I'm still contemplating whether or not to go back to work tomorrow. I need a drink.

So you really get excited reading this pointless shit? that's too bad. A fucking gem... hah. you retard.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 02:19:59 PM »
 :D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2010, 04:27:04 PM »
Superstarbillygraham =SS 8)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 04:44:31 PM »
Superstarbillygraham =SS 8)

I thought you were Bobby Lite?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 04:45:50 PM »
Johnny Failcan = daddywaddy  ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2010, 04:46:42 PM »
I thought you were Bobby Lite?
Can't remember..........Were you Dog Chapman ;D

newmom

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2010, 04:46:56 PM »
Johnny Failcan = daddywaddy  ::)

take your smart pill did ya ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2010, 04:55:55 PM »
take your smart pill did ya ;D

Newmom = onlyme  ???

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2010, 05:23:45 PM »
How much time do you have to spend to figure things like this.

newmom

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 05:44:38 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2010, 05:48:04 PM »
Orwell Fugemall = The Showstoppa

8)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2010, 12:12:09 AM »
Savastase gimmick right here!! Hahaha!!!!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2010, 07:29:08 AM »
Orwell Fugemall = The Showstoppa

8)

I remember the avatar that arwall had, it was some guy breaking a meth pipe.  Those were the Squad days..

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2010, 05:23:58 PM »
hahahaha

“   

Anyway...
and

google that story you ignorant gypsy, i copied it from totse.com  ::)
TEAM LAURA LEE!