Author Topic: NPC Las Vegas Classic... Today is the contest  (Read 3958 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
NPC Las Vegas Classic... Today is the contest
« on: November 06, 2010, 03:34:47 PM »
I know I said I wouldn't go to any more NPC or IFBB events...I lied...I was angry....blah, blah, blah... ;D

Today is the NPC Las Vegas Classic by promoter Steve Carr....He always puts on a great show and this was actually the first bodybuilding show I went to back in 1996 when I was 16 years old and the overall winner was Troy Alves...I didn't realize who it was till I saw it on a banner today...Shawn Ray was the guest poser and was prepping for the Mr. O and I met Dennis Newman who had retired because of his Leukemia.

I saw many guys and a couple gals from my gym (Gold's on Flamingo and Sandhill...the one in all the videos)...There's a hot chick from I went to elementary school with that's doing her first show in the figure division, if I find pics I show them...Starla, the bodybuilding chick from Napoleon Dynamite was sitting next to me and we were shooting the shit (Name dropping ::) ;D)...She's a pretty cool chick...One notable...If I find the pic, it will be epic...In the Figure D Class Division...out came a women that was around 5'8 260lbs and 40% bf....everyone gasped, I couldn't believe what I saw...I was so shocked all I could do was look at everyone's reactions.  I also saw that guy everyone calls Popeye..Mike Morris...Very unrecognizable...looked like an old beat down construction worker...I never saw him in person when he was a pro, only on pics...I would never guess he ever worked out except for his calves... :-X

I'll head back for the finals tonight...There's this guy in the middleweight novice division an I-talian ;D that looks fucking incredible...He's young, very handsome (no homo) and has the best conditioning and shape of the whole show...A NOVICE...His quads are awesome...He knew he was on...Very bright future in the sport..Novice or not.

Ciao

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: Today is the NPC Las Vegas Classic...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 03:49:10 PM »
Outed for...numerous violations.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 03:50:24 PM »
Outed for...numerous violations.

I'm trying to be positive...AND I did say no homo....

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 03:51:22 PM »
I'm trying to be positive...AND I did say no homo...many times.

Salvatore may yell no homo when he gets pounded in the ass but...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 03:51:55 PM »
Salvatore may yell no homo when he gets pounded in the ass but...

No means yes for ol' Sal.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 03:52:41 PM »
im dissappointed in you WIGGS

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 03:57:52 PM »
im dissappointed in you WIGGS

I'm sorry I had nothing else to do today...There were so many fucking hot chicks there...friends of the figure and bikini broads...8s 9s and 10s....young, "toight", and hot...This is where my attention was most of the time if there's any consolation..

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 04:42:25 PM »
I'm sorry I had nothing else to do today...There were so many fucking hot chicks there...friends of the figure and bikini broads...8s 9s and 10s....young, "toight", and hot...This is where my attention was most of the time if there's any consolation..

Pics now

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 11:47:11 AM »
Is Craig Titus guest posing?

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2010, 12:09:43 PM »
Side effect of calorie restricted diets in naturals - sex drives falls off a cliff

You wouldn't be schmoeing these bitches if you were dieting and focused.

Do you wanna be the fat guy that's always staring from afar?

epic_alien

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 04:53:03 PM »
you gonna finish up the report of the show,  we want the results, with pics

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2010, 09:29:09 PM »
you gonna finish up the report of the show,  we want the results, with pics

I decided not to go to the night show...I got my fix...I spoke with someone that competed yesterday, he said the Middleweight I spoke of earlier competing in the novice was a Pro in Romania...He was being an arrogant asshole back stage and didn't even end up winning the overall...